DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
11 4,728
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Albania
Also S-400, destroyed relations with west e.t.c. bunch of stuff
Relations with the west were already destroyed due to Turkey's growing influence in the region, Turkey's growing military strength and nationalisation, as well as the West's support to the YPG! Regardless of whether Erdo was a leader or not; if Turkey had good relations with the West, it would have been at the expense of many things primarily from the Turkish side! Pls wake up from this delusion for Gods sake
The West always treated Turkey as its bitch; when the turks didnt like it, the West started throwing a tantrum

I will repeat the same words Erdo said 3 months ago: "The global power is shifting away from the West, If Turkey cant adapt to the new emerging world order, then Turkey may not exist in the future

And about the S400s, the idea that relations were destroyed because of it is complete BS
Do you notice the difference between these 2 news threads?

P

POOTIN

Relations with the west were already destroyed due to Turkey's growing influence in the region, Turkey's growing military strength and nationalisation, as well as the West's support to the YPG! Regardless of whether Erdo was a leader or not; if Turkey had good relations with the West, it would have been at the expense of many things primarily from the Turkish side! Pls wake up from this delusion for Gods sake
The West always treated Turkey as its bitch; when the turks didnt like it, the West started throwing a tantrum

I will repeat the same words Erdo said 3 months ago: "The global power is shifting away from the West, If Turkey cant adapt to the new emerging world order, then Turkey may not exist in the future

And about the S400s, the idea that relations were destroyed because of it is complete BS
Do you notice the difference between these 2 news threads?

RE India it is more complicated, but India isn't part of NATO or F35 profram and has maintained ties with Russia with defence over a long time, buying Russian defence products, this relationship with Russia is to counter balance China. So US does not prioritize sanctions against them.

Lool

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
11 4,728
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Albania
RE India it is more complicated, but India isn't part of NATO or F35 profram and has maintained ties with Russia with defence over a long time, buying Russian defence products, this relationship with Russia is to counter balance China. So US does not prioritize sanctions against them.
With all due respect, that is a LAME excuse tbh
Turkey's importance to US is greater than India tbh
Turkey is the only geographical barrier against Russia rn and one of the main factors that curb Iran's influence. If Turkey is gone, Russia will conquer the Middle East; and surely, in terms of resources, Middle East surpasses China's importance by leaps and bounds! I mean Russia is currently trapped and yet they are destroying American and Western influence in Libya, Syria, Mali, and Central Africa
And i wont get started on Iran

As for India, while it is good to have them as allies, they arent the only ones anti-China
You have Korea, Japan, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Phillipines, and Malaysia all of whom are more pro-West and some are even more tchnologically advanced than India

And I will say it again, Turkey didnt buy S400 just for fun. TSK did start a tender with the Chinese winning the bid, yet due to US getting pissed, Erdo scrapped the deal amd gave THE WEST 2 more years to give a better offer which was returned with a middle finger from the West! And after negotiations, US stated they would supply patriots under the conditions that they would be the one controlling it amd will only cover certain key sectors and not all of Turkey! I mean like WTF! Which respectable nation would accept such ridiculous claims!? Above all of that, no rule in NATO prohibits buying Russian equipments for Gods sake!

The CAATSA sanctions implemented on Turkey are way too political and way too deeper than retarded S400s deal and argument
The US is trying to impose political pressure on Erdogan to comply with the Western decision-making

And one final thing, if China really felt threatened by Russian weapons in India's hands, they would have asked Russia to halt such deals amd dont get me wrong, PUTIN will never risk jeopardising Russia-China's relationship over one military deal with india

Last edited:

TheInsider

Experienced member
Professional
Solutions
Reactions
27 13,685
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
It doesn't matter. According to CAATSA, there is no difference between a NATO ally or another country. The US has to sanction India otherwise this will put the US in a clown situation.

BTW we don't need to hit those Su-35s, a shady organization can do that.

what

Experienced member
Reactions
9 6,049
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
A piece by Ukrainians FM for the Atlantic Council:

Interesting parts:
we're apparently interested in co-development of Antonov aircrafts and acquiring some firefighting aircrafts too.

AWP

Contributor
Reactions
4 1,403
Nation of residence
Canada
Nation of origin
Palestine
today in G20 after watching the hand shake of biden , erdogan and macron, 3 men who hate each other

me :

Mod Edit: Memes are not allowed in serious threads!

Last edited by a moderator:

Lool

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
11 4,728
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Albania
today in G20 after watching the hand shake of biden , erdogan and macron, 3 men who hate each other

me :

nick-young-confused-face-300x256-nqlyaa.jpg
Erdogan and Biden trying to act as if nothing is wrong between them in the first place while Macron, as always, is busy hitting on OLDER women
Ursula von der lyen preparing for another headache from all of them, lool

Saithan

Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
21 18,730
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey

Lool

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
11 4,728
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Albania
And now that he has shook hands with the President of US, he needed an excuse to go back home.

From what I know, UK accepted Turkey's security demands till the last minute; yet, demanded for it to be reduced. Apparently, the turkish side complained that the US had similar security demands to Turkey yet they US demands were not reduced

Kinda wonder why the double standards though
Especially when the UK has a lovely history of Russian spies playing over there (if you know what I mean😉)
And consodering that Turkey is pissing every1 off from the far West to the Far East, I wouldnt be surprised that he didnt go

TheInsider

Experienced member
Professional
Solutions
Reactions
27 13,685
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
As I said before no one will fight Türkiye for Greece. No one is dumb enough for that. Don't be surprised if Macron accepts Erdogan's counter offer just to show that France is still relevant in Africa. And Biden is a good player when his dementia stops bothering him. He will toss the guilt of stopping the F-16 deal on congress. He will tell Erdo look I did everything I could but the Congress stopped it.

Lool

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
11 4,728
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Albania
I swear this is a farce
Anyone who still believes that the US sanctioned Turkey due to the security concerns over the S400 deal is an idiot by this point

I recently come across this news as well
It is pretty old though
CAATSA sancyions are there to piss off those who dont listen to and obey the direct orders of the US

what

Experienced member
Reactions
9 6,049
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
I swear this is a farce
Anyone who still believes that the US sanctioned Turkey due to the security concerns over the S400 deal is an idiot by this point

I recently come across this news as well
It is pretty old though
CAATSA sancyions are there to piss off those who dont listen to and obey the direct orders of the US

CAATSA is a law, and those US senators can demand (result of good lobbying) whatever they demand. If the US exempt the Indians from the sanctions, thats when you get furious and rightfully so, but not because some senators demand something. Thats something thats ordinary and has no implications.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom