Contributor
Azerbaijan Moderator
Reactions
3 2,927
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
If Erdogan didn't screw the economy so hard, there wouldn't be any need for cash injections from the UAE. Same goes for Qatar.

Political w***e.

what

Experienced member
Reactions
9 6,042
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
The wheel of middle eastern politics is turning, you go from brotherly nations to pretty much enemies every decade or so. The only difference being this time that Qatar has aligned itself with Turkey.

Lool

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
11 4,725
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Albania
The wheel of middle eastern politics is turning, you go from brotherly nations to pretty much enemies every decade or so. The only difference being this time that Qatar has aligned itself with Turkey.
Not only that, I believe the true difference this time is in the rise of the Turkish defence industry. Unlike East Med which just throws its money for Western weapons to deploy in battles, Turkey can actually nationally produce most of its warfare hardware; thus, they can have nearly inexhaustible supply of weapons being produced at the rate which Turkey desires while Gulf countries which only have oil revenues and its ppl need to sustain their lavish lifestyles have to wait for weapons and ofcourse lets not forget that they support dictators which most of the time turn out to be bloody idiots at the end

HaZZan

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Algeria
Nation of origin
Western Sahara
Yesterday for the first time Al Jazeera has started attacking Turkey.

Anastasius

Contributor
Azerbaijan Moderator
Reactions
3 2,927
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
Yesterday for the first time Al Jazeera has started attacking Turkey.
Really? Link? You can provide an archive link if you don't want to give AJ clicks.

Wouldn't be surprised, I long figured Qatar will drop Turkey the moment Erdogan or (hopefully) his successors decide to stop selling out Turkish interests for them.

HaZZan

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Algeria
Nation of origin
Western Sahara
Really? Link? You can provide an archive link if you don't want to give AJ clicks.

Wouldn't be surprised, I long figured Qatar will drop Turkey the moment Erdogan or (hopefully) his successors decide to stop selling out Turkish interests for them.
I think the reason is MBZ visit.
It was yesterday's episode "The opposite direction" show by the famous Syrian journalist Faisal al Qasim, He even started making jokes of banana prices in Turkey.
Some Turkish journalists working in the same channel were surprised by his behavior, They asked him about the reason of his strange behavior he replied with hhhhh.

AWP

Contributor
Reactions
4 1,403
Nation of residence
Canada
Nation of origin
Palestine
@HaZZan please stop posting false news here

and for those who are interested . Al Jazeera didn't attack turkey , they made an episode about the turkish lira in ( The opposite direction ) show . both hosted kept insulting each other but non did really discuss the topic .

anyway people watch this show for the fights and insults , if you have time just youtube ( the opposite direction aljazeera fights ) . have fun :LOL:

HaZZan

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Algeria
Nation of origin
Western Sahara
@HaZZan please stop posting false news here

and for those who are interested . Al Jazeera didn't attack turkey , they made an episode about the turkish lira in ( The opposite direction ) show . both hosted kept insulting each other but non did really discuss the topic .

anyway people watch this show for the fights and insults , if you have time just youtube ( the opposite direction aljazeera fights ) . have fun :LOL:
False news! Says who?
You know better than Eyup Sagcan
This is what he said:

The attack on the Turkish economy in this way by the host of the Opposite Direction, Faisal Al-Qasim, is suspicious Does Qatar accept this targeting of its most important allies in the region? Especially since Faisal's information about the Turkish economy is completely wrong Today's episode is targeting the Turkish economy because of a personal matter with Faisal. We will reveal later.

Saithan

Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
21 18,707
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey

@TheInsider I feel you. I think the opponents have made all their moves and 100% certain on a win in their areas of choices. Could be Libya, Syria, E.Med. and such.

Cihat Yayci has published news on Baudegs on EEZ violations. No other newspaper has picked it up I think.

what

Experienced member
Reactions
9 6,042
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey

@TheInsider I feel you. I think the opponents have made all their moves and 100% certain on a win in their areas of choices. Could be Libya, Syria, E.Med. and such.

Cihat Yayci has published news on Baudegs on EEZ violations. No other newspaper has picked it up I think.

I'm going to spill it out for everyone: those two Israelis were arrested on BS spying allegations for taking pictures of Erdogans office in Istanbul (a public building) and released in exchange for a call with the Israeli PM. Wow diplomacy on the level of banana republics.

Saithan

Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
21 18,707
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey

This is called political Lullaby/Bullshitting, but necessary until we've developed everything we're working on atm, Hürjet en mass, MMU en mass, etc. etc. 30+ Ada/Istif/FAC etc.

AWP

Contributor
Reactions
4 1,403
Nation of residence
Canada
Nation of origin
Palestine
I'm going to spill it out for everyone: those two Israelis were arrested on BS spying allegations for taking pictures of Erdogans office in Istanbul (a public building) and released in exchange for a call with the Israeli PM. Wow diplomacy on the level of banana republics.

I know from beginning that it was a total BS , the Mossad don't operate in that amateur way

Constan

Reactions
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Russia may attacks Ukraine in January 2022, what do you think guys we should do ? sell more drones to Ukraine and ruins our relation with Russia or let Europeans solve their problems. ?

Constan

Reactions
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Perhaps, it's not a real story.

Anastasius

Contributor
Azerbaijan Moderator
Reactions
3 2,927
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
I know from beginning that it was a total BS , the Mossad don't operate in that amateur way
Eh, they kinda do. Mossad isn't all stony-faced assassins, they've got regular schmucks that pose as tourists as well. Not saying that these guys were spies but it didn't take me by surprise that they were arrested after hearing that Turkish intelligence busted a Mossad spy ring and also got intel on their operatives in the rest of Europe.
Russia may attacks Ukraine in January 2022, what do you think guys we should do ? sell more drones to Ukraine and ruins our relation with Russia or let Europeans solve their problems. ?
Russia will do nothing, they win zero from launching a full-on invasion of Ukraine.

Follow us on social media

Latest posts

Top Bottom