Reactions
60 29,146
Website
twitter.com
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Today I want to write the point where Turkey's strategic policy. At the beginning of the 2000's, Turkish armed forces were working at the same time to manage 2 or 3 conflicts (Greece and PKK) while working on the hot conflict scenarios. For example, the US would provide Turkey's opening to the outside using the was prevent PKK.
Turkey was incapable make strategic moves outside there while fighting with the PKK. Because it was not possible for the state to concentrate on independent agendas.

Turkey, foreign policy was could't speaking 3-4 different subjects at the same time continuously.

But today we as Turkey at the same time can be involved in the war, Azerbaijan and Armenia. We can organize an operation both in Libya. Or we can intervening to Syria, Moreover, there was no African or Central Asian policy of Turkey in the early 2000s. However, we can make interventions to disturb French politics in the countries we cannot even show the place on the map today. And these sounds like they are very ordinary matters to you but not.

"Gambia Armed Forces Member 250 staff will start learning Turkish through the Maarif Foundation. For this purpose, the president of the Turkish Garnison in Gambia, the Chief of General Staff was also joined the corgeneral Yankuba Drammeh."

Turkey's to establish military bases in overseas countries and thousands of training soldiers in the field it was once impossible. The mind to put this on the ground was not available in either the TAF or the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.

Therefore, it is necessary to consider the transformation of the Turkish army, Turkish Foreign Affairs and Turkish Intelligence in the last 20 years, and its ability to make moves with a balance-altering feature.

A

Akhtar

Did we not realise these Greeks cant be reasoned with.

They only came to Turkiye not to descalate but to attack us with cheap shots.
Strange man this Hamdi Rifai. His website:

Mr. Rifai received his first taste of Turkish Foreign Affairs in the early 90’s when the Superior Court of New Jersey ordered Fethullah Gulen to appear in Mr. Rifai’s office. A belligerent Gulen appeared but quickly lunged across the conference table to assault Mr. Rifai. Gulen continued his attempted assault as he walked out the door.

This guy supposedly got beat up by a 50 year old Gulen :ROFLMAO: How do you continue the assault while walking out of the door ? Why did this never go to court ? assaulting an attorney is a serious crime.

Mr. Rifai’s legal career took a turn for the absurd when a former Assad secret service agent showed up in Mr. Rifai’s law office seeking representation in a United States District Court criminal matter. The client’s transition through Vienna, Austria with a bullet riddled body seems to have raised all sorts of red flags for the FBI and Austrian Secret Service. Many proffer meetings later the client enjoyed a quiet life.

Sounds like bullshit. He's hidden the fact that he's repeatedly been suspended from practicing law as well.

following two three-month suspensions in early 2011, one of which proceeded as a default, attorney failed to file the affidavit; his ethics history also included two reprimands

AKP have a habit of attracting these types.

what

Experienced member
Reactions
9 6,042
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
Well he seems to defend Turkiye and Azerbaijan.

Prefer him over a kurd any day.

User ✅
Racism ✅

RG0BS1U.gif

Test7

Experienced member
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
18 19,918
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Turkey
Well he seems to defend Turkiye and Azerbaijan.

Prefer him over a kurd any day.

I prefer to say pkk sympathizers instead of Kurds. To declare all Kurds are traitors is an example of generalization, and this is what the pkk wants.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 17,965
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
I prefer to say pkk sympathizers instead of Kurds. To declare all Kurds are traitors is an example of generalization, and this is what the pkk wants.

I deleted my comments. Im not going to risk getting banned.

I love this forum maybe I take it too far.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 17,965
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Please note that Kurdswho love their country also visit DefenceHub. We love you too ;)

Same I love you guys too. Keep up the good work.

Honestly without you guys I would not have learnt this much in defence matters.

A

Akhtar

Worrying. This NGO (IHH) has been considered for terrorist listing by the United States, Europe. They are listed as such by Israel. They were in direct contact with Erdogan over the Gaza Flotilla incident regarding their involvement. Several people have listed this NGO as affiliated with Al Qaeda financing.

Looks like they are involved in smuggling ISIS people from Al-Hol into Turkey.

They have given speeches at Hamas rallies. Here is the president.

I don't understand why this is done - like when MIT helped get some european ISIS members kept in al-hol back to europe a while ago for diplomacy reasons. There are suspicions that MIT was given the credit for this, but it was actually IHH.

And the report from the international institute of counter terrorism:

Also dug this up.

Bit of a dirty game happening here.

Last edited by a moderator:

Saithan

Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
21 18,707
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey

Khagan1923

Contributor
Reactions
12 3,850
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
We need to close any organizations affiliated with that country in Turkey and ban SA companies.

The current government really needs to drop its SA fetish.

Forget that country. Don't need relations with SA nor should we want it. There is nothing to be gained.

Turkey needs to repair relations with Israel and Egypt.

Israel for its lobbying power and same interests in the region (vs Assad, Iran)

and Egypt for Mavi Vatan and to solve Libya faster and without more conflicts.

Egypt will be the hard one because they depend on money coming from SA and UAE.

Glass🚬

Contributor
Reactions
2 3,159
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey

Due to American pressure. Sudan has cancelled Russian plans to build a naval base in a Sudanese port.

I consider this good news for Turkiye even with we did not play a part in it. Its interesting how the Sudanese told this to Turkish media outlets like AA.

Could this mean something??

mhhm no. Just growing presence of international turkish media outlets.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 17,965
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
mhhm no. Just growing presence of international turkish media outlets.

Im wondering about the naval base that TSK is building I cant find any info mamy say it got cancelled others say its on hold or unknown.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom