Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,001
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
You had to give it to Erdogan, there is no other Turkish President in the history of the Republic who got so much publication, critic, clickbait etc in the international press.

Every European or other non-Turk knows who he is. My Dutch friends for example doesnt know who Suleyman Demiral or Ahmet Necdet Sezer is. When i call their name they must google for it.

But everyone knows 'Reyis', from the Swedish LGBT-activist till the Colombian drugslord and from the Chinese dishwasher till the Indian taxidriver and the African-American.

Indeed love or hate the man once he leaves. I think Turkish politics will be empty without him.

Ravenman

Contributor
Reactions
1 1,528
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Not really

Erdogan isnt as amazing as many die hard fans expect
IMO, Erdogan is well-known in the West due to their media portraying him as some sort of dictator and cruel being; even though if he was a dictator as they say, he would have never allowed the CHP to take Istanbul and Ankara

And trust me the main reason that the Western media is attacking Erdogan is the Turkish defense industry! That shit is causing havoc within Western societies; the fact that Christian Armenia lost Karabagh and France lost partial control of Libya to Turkey is an alarming sign to the growing influence of Turkey. I can bet 100% that if Erdo destroyed the Turkish defense industry, then the West will sing songs of praise and ecstasy for Erdogan

This facade all began around 2014 when Erdo stopped peace talks with Western-backed PKK and peaked near the end of 2017 when the Turkish defense industry flourished! Period!

The only thing that differentiate Erdo from the opposition is the POLITICAL WILL to strengthen Turkey in terms of both hard and soft power; this doesnt go well with Europe as they dont ever wanna see a Muslim, non-Western nation grow and engulf its own influence and this is proven when you see how the West reacts to China these days

Just look at both Armenia and Greece, for an example! Why havent both the Armenians and Greeks been sanctioned for aiding Russian war in Ukraine and shipping Russian gas to the international arena respectively? But instead, calls for sanctions against Turkey for permitting Russian tourists are increasing. Simply because they are Christians and Turks are Muslims and there is nothing you can do about it since the current era is ruled by the Christians and the previliged are the Christians

All of this is just a preparation in case Turkey becomes too big to control and the only option is to cripple Turkey by force; all of the current events are just a prelude to that IMO as they will need PUBLIC SUPPORT at such time

100% agree.

War is coming and Turkey is a main target of US-Israeli middle east strategy. Iran is just a shadow-target.

Thats why they are attacking the lira on the international markets, to curb our defence industry. And our leaders dont have a answer for this.

First they crush hour economy, then they gather public support with the media against you. Than they attack.

Indian gir lion

Reactions
Nation of residence
India
Nation of origin
India
100% agree.

War is coming and Turkey is a main target of US-Israeli middle east strategy. Iran is just a shadow-target.

Thats why they are attacking the lira on the international markets, to curb our defence industry. And our leaders dont have a answer for this.

First they crush hour economy, then they gather public support with the media against you. Than they attack.
Think it this way, except Turkey which another muslim power remains which is quite independent in its outlook and foreign policy in Mediterranean and middle east ?

Anastasius

Contributor
Azerbaijan Moderator
Reactions
3 2,934
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
I highly doubt that. Greece and Greko-Cypriots attacked the Turkish Cyoriots and started the conflict but Turkey as a defender got the blame. Europeans are hypocrites, they doesnt care who starts, they will ruin and isolate our economy like they did with Russia even if Greece starts with attacking. You know this if you born and live in Europe and know their public infrastructure and mentality.
Turkey was pretty much universally supported during the first intervention in Cyprus. It is the second one where half the island was taken that brought condemnation.
Nato does not want more libtards and sjws.

What do both offer apart from being libtards and a nation overrated the fck out of everybody. All I ever hear is how great sweden or finland.

Australia is 100 times better than either country. Not to mention Australia can easily offer so much more to nato if they allowed us to Join.
Given the amount of impressive military research coming out of Australia, I'd vote for you over both Finland and Sweden.

Only issue is that you guys are not in the North Atlantic.

Sami1234

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Algeria
Nation of origin
Algeria
100% agree.

I don't know why there is hostility between Turkey and Iran when their enemies are the same.
Btw The West doesn't need to launch a war to overthrow the regime in Turkey. The Turks now are very sensitive to their lira.by launching a campaign to manipulate the public opinion and a little support from some military leaders will do the job.

M

Manomed

I don't know why there is hostility between Turkey and Iran when their enemies are the same.
Btw The West doesn't need to launch a war to overthrow the regime in Turkey. The Turks now are very sensitive to their lira.by launching a campaign to manipulate the public opinion and a little support from some military leaders will do the the job.
Iranians are the problem of MENA with their proxies pan iranist bs trying to turn everyone into shias.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sami1234

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Algeria
Nation of origin
Algeria
Iranians are the problem of MENA with their proxies pan iranist bs trying to turn everyone into shias. Don't you try to support Iranians here mate.
Not trying to support Iran, but if i have to choose between Iran and Israel I'll pick Iran any time.

Sami1234

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Algeria
Nation of origin
Algeria
I rather pick sides with Israel.
and not those farsis who support wevery anti turkic movement through out MENA and Central asia.
Good luck with that, you think Israel will accept a strong Turkiey in the EM. Turkiey is next after Iran.

Ravenman

Contributor
Reactions
1 1,528
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Good luck with that, you think Israel will accept a strong Turkiey in the EM. Turkiey is next after Iran.

Turkey doesnt have nukes. Israel has. So the balance is now in Israel's favour, thereby they will not target us now. They only have to wait so that we kill ourselves with our bad economy and millions of Kurds and Syrians and Afghans. A civil war is a possibility.

The Israelis gonne be a big problem when our economy is growing so great that our militairy industrial complex will be sustainable in war-and peace time and selfsufficient in developing, researching and trading and when our nuclear reactors spinning 24/7 and we can start exploring nuclear technology to build the A-bomb.

At that moment, we have more enemies against us than Russia has now.

Sami1234

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Algeria
Nation of origin
Algeria
Israel and Iran are both two sides of the same coin.

Both are a threat but Iran right now is more dangerous.
Iran is more dangerous to Turkiey than Israel! I strongly disagree.
You're tell me that Iran is the one trying to destroy your economy and knocking down your democracy by military coups not mentioning the support of the kurds? Iran is doing all this right Not the Zionist lobby in Washington?

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,001
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
You're tell me that Iran is the one trying to destroy your economy and knocking down your democracy by military coups not mentioning the support of the kurds? Iran is doing all this right Not the Zionist lobby in Washington?

Good point 👍

Ravenman

Contributor
Reactions
1 1,528
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey

The AKP is the most pro-Iran government in Turkish history. In the entire history of the Turkish Republic, there was no president/cabinet more friendlier to Iran than Erdogan and his APK.

- Erdogan stimulated trade and investments with Iran despite all harsh sanctions, and even put Turkey itself on the risk of sanctions
- Turkey just kept buying oil from Iran against all American threats, without banktransactions (gold for oil), it even resulted in the trial of the Halkbank-director and also the arrest of Reza Zarab, a Iranian-Turkish businessman.
- Erdogan supported Iran's right to achieve the A-bomb, many, many times at the UN.
- Erdogan protested many, many, many times against the American sanctions and UN resolutions against Iran.
- Erdogan proposed many, many times cooperation in jointly counter-terrorism against insurgents at the border.
- Inviting Iranian students to Turkey when the whole world kicked them out of their Universities.

Erdogan did so many things in his 20 years reign to help and please Iran. He was the only one together with Hugo Chavez (R.I.P.) that supported and invited Ahmadinejad in times where everyone isolated him.

What did Turkey get? Iranian backstabbing in Syria, Iraq and Nagorno-Karabach.

M

Manomed

Your precious Iran attacked Turkey countless times via shia proxies missile attacks etc. Whenever we attack pkk cryings come from IRGC don't try to lecture us about Iran. IRGC even supplying pkk right now you probably don't know anything about these. Iran is a country founded upon pan iranism their goals are to eradicate Turkic population in Iran and Central asia.

Defence Industry Enjoyer

Reactions
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
The problem is that their is an underlying racism directed towards the Turks for one being Turks and two being Muslim. So people will take any lie and any deception to use as excuse to justify their prejudice towards us.

I would like to introduce the term "Baizuo"

"Baizuo" is a popular political epithet commonly used on the Chinese Internet. The literal translation is "white left" which refers to western white liberal leftists.[5] According to Chinese political scientist Chenchen Zhang, the word "Baizuo" refers to those who "only care about topics such as immigration, minorities, LGBT rights and the environment", but lack a concept of "real problems in the real world". It is also used to describe those "hypocritical humanitarians who advocate political correctness just to satisfy their own sense of moral superiority".[6][7] Some used this word to indicate those "ignorant and arrogant westerners" who "pity the rest of the world and think they are saviours".

Any Asian country members should know this term when dealing with western politics.

Lool

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
11 4,729
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Albania
Btw The West doesn't need to launch a war to overthrow the regime in Turkey. The Turks now are very sensitive to their lira.by launching a campaign to manipulate the public opinion and a little support from some military leaders will do the job.
Simply enough becuase Iran doesnt like Turkey
Iran is a Shia majority Muslim country; Shias in general, are looked at with disdain within the Muslim world particulary within the Sunni majority

Rn, Iran's dream is to reive the Shia Empire back to glory and for this to happen most Sunni muslims must be weak which isnt the case with Turkey; Turkey is the strongest Sunni Muslim country in the region and worldwide and is beginning to overtake Iran's influence in Iraq and destabilised Iran's plans in Syria and Africa. Furthermore, historically, The Sunni Ottomans did destroy some Shia empires at the time

Moreover, radical Shias have a saying that states: "if you killed a sunni Muslim, you will enter paradise"
The Shias hatred to the Sunnis is instilled early on and most of Shias are idiotic religious fanatics. Finally, only 2-4 muslim countries worldwide are Shia majorities while the rest are Sunni and this infuriate Iran as they percieve it as if they are inferior to Sunni (to which they are)

Top Bottom