TR Foreign Policy & Geopolitics

P

POOTIN

Wonder how Erdogan handles it when European court of human rights next month makes a statement on Kavala and Demirtas?

(They are due to make one)

I expect another dive in lira.

By the way if Turkey complies with ECHR they have to pay Demirtas and Kavala a lot of money in compensation, like million+ lira.

P

POOTIN

Wonder how Erdogan handles it when European court of human rights next month makes a statement on Kavala and Demirtas?

By the way if Turkey complies with ECHR they have to pay Demirtas and Kavala a lot of money in compensation, like million+ lira.

And by the way, Turkish constitution article 90

"Article 90 provides that in case of a conflict between international agreements in the area of fundamental rights and freedoms and domestic law due to differences in provisions on the same matter, the provisions of international agreements shall prevail."

Turkey is party to the European court of human rights. Article 41 is not even relevant here, Erdogan was basically calling international agreements null with his behaviour, this is why foreign investment is disappearing

P

POOTIN

And by the way, Turkish constitution article 90

"Article 90 provides that in case of a conflict between international agreements in the area of fundamental rights and freedoms and domestic law due to differences in provisions on the same matter, the provisions of international agreements shall prevail."

Turkey is party to the European court of human rights. Article 41 is not even relevant here, Erdogan was basically calling international agreements null with his behaviour, this is why foreign investment is disappearing

"We listen to the decisions of the ECHR, we will do our part" - Erdogan

Hahahahaha, crisis was just because of his ego. Wow. Goes to show what bullshit he was pulling.

Bogeyman 

Experienced member
Professional
Reactions
57 28,553
Website
twitter.com
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey

No one in Europe would argue that the leaders of al-Qaeda were unfairly judged. Turkey will not be mindful of the EU, neither for Selahattin Demirtaş nor for Osman Kavala. This is not an ordinary citizen's case. This is a matter of national security. Turks in Germany have been massacred by the far right for years. What did the Germans do? They buried the lawsuit. Don't talk to me about fair trial here. Again, our diplomats were martyred in Europe. They are also under state protection. Many killers were never caught. When it comes to Turkey's interests, everything is interpreted against Turkey. So please stop bullshit. The reality in the book and the reality on the field are 180 degrees different.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 17,822
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey

Demirtas does not deserve money but a bullet to the head.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 17,822
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
No one in Europe would argue that the leaders of al-Qaeda were unfairly judged. Turkey will not be mindful of the EU, neither for Selahattin Demirtaş nor for Osman Kavala. This is not an ordinary citizen's case. This is a matter of national security. Turks in Germany have been massacred by the far right for years. What did the Germans do? They buried the lawsuit. Don't talk to me about fair trial here. Again, our diplomats were martyred in Europe. They are also under state protection. Many killers were never caught. When it comes to Turkey's interests, everything is interpreted against Turkey. So please stop bullshit. The reality in the book and the reality on the field are 180 degrees different.

In Australia a too a few Turkish diplomats got martyred.

Armenians terrorists were gonna blow up the Melbourne Turkish consulate too but the terrorists blew themselves up accidentally in a car park 🤣

Nobody was hurt thank God. It was going to be a bloodbath if those bombs went off.

Terrorists came from Asala or the Dashnaks.

Dashnaks are a party in Armenia. Basically no different to hdp. Both are terrorists.

Last edited:

Bogeyman 

Experienced member
Professional
Reactions
57 28,553
Website
twitter.com
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
In Australia a too a few Turkish diplomats got martyred.

Armenians terrorists were gonna blow up the Melbourne Turkish consulate too but the terrorists blew themselves up accidentally in a car park 🤣

Nobody was hurt thank God. It was going to be a bloodbath if those bombs went off.

Terrorists came from Asala or the Dashnaks.

Dashnaks are a party in Armenia. Basically no different to hdp. Both are terrorists.
The crimes they commit may be different. However, Osman Kavala is to Selahattin Demirtaş what Abdullah Öcalan is to Turkey. This issue should be closed to discussion.

P

POOTIN

Well the reality is by constitution article 90, ECHR supersedes. The court has stated that Kavala should be released by November 30th. Turkey went to court at ECHR and the case was lost. Not something Erdogan cares about, he has gone against courts decisions before.

EU is currently writing new jurisprudence based on Turkey's refusal to implement ECHR decisions, which will cause damage in the future.

They are preparing to make the same statement for Demirtas to be released along with the compensation, which is stated in Euros, which means the lower lira goes the more they get.

The remaining avenue is for Turkey to comply, or withdraw from European court of human rights and international related agreements and change the constitution to remove article 90.

You can see the case files here:

Demirtas Court Case

Kavala Court Case

Last edited by a moderator:

Lool

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
11 4,697
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Albania
Lool
Loooooool
Loooooooooool

Those who were saying that the S400s are the main problem in US-TURKEY relations
Loool

So India can get S400s, operate Sukhois but is forbidden for Turkey
I swear as Time passes on, I think that Erdo's decision to buy the S400 was even more spot on than ever

Last edited by a moderator:

AWP

Contributor
Reactions
4 1,403
Nation of residence
Canada
Nation of origin
Palestine

India to the US is much more important in all aspects comparing the us-turkey relationship . they can't anger the indians since they are the frontline in this new Chinese-US alliance cold war + the amount of money that india is pouring into the US defense industry specially with the news of the F-15 EX

mulj

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Lool
Loooooool
Loooooooooool

I swear if I hear any CHP-USA loving fag ever again
Those who were saying that the S400s are the main problem in US-TURKEY relations
Loool

So India can get S400s, operate Sukhois but is forbidden for Turkey
I swear as Time passes on, I think that Erdo's decision to buy the S400 was even more spot on than ever

You can not make this shit up, This is almost like gift from senate to Erdogan before scheduled meeting with Biden:).
Altough i am glad that Erdogan was right about USA all those couple of years in past.

mulj

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
India to the US is much more important in all aspects comparing the us-turkey relationship . they can't anger the indians since they are the frontline in this new Chinese-US alliance cold war + the amount of money that india is pouring into the US defense industry specially with the news of the F-15 EX
If so, it is even worse for internal usa cheer camp in Turkey.

guest12

Reactions
2 874
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
And we were(still are) the main frontline againts Russian expansion since 80s and fighting againts Russian expansion on three different fronts(Ukraina,Libya and Syria) as 2021.I don't remember Indians shooting down any Chinese fighter jets either.

Last edited:

TheInsider

Experienced member
Professional
Solutions
Reactions
27 13,601
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
I also think that there are problems with the Osman Kavala trials. That dude might be shady but there is no evidence against him. We should have released him long ago and put him under MIT surveillance. Selahattin Demirtaş on the other hand is a fucking terrorist we have a lawful reason to imprison him he shouldn't be released just because he is a politician.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 17,822
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Putting su35 flankers there basically sending a message to us.

It would be a great message if we shoot them down especially if they violate Turkish airspace.

Last edited:
Top Bottom