Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
25 4,890
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Northern Cyprus
Sweden in particular has supported PKK terrorism in many ways. The evidence is out in the open. If we play this correctly, we can get a lot of leverage and hopefully some big concessions.

Some AT4s captured from PKK:
DeHXB9kWsAA_fhD.jpeg.jpg
668.jpeg.jpg

Last edited:

B.t.N

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
i dont think we invoked article 5 during that debacle. if we did that, NATO wouldnt leave Syria without establishing a Greater Kurdistan!
We have asked, in case the situation escalated, and we got an answer from the US President; “This is between you and Russia, solve it with the Russians!” ;)

EDIT: "Turkey is a Nato ally," he added. "And we're very much committed to Turkey's security and its sovereignty. We discussed how Turkey and Russia can work together to de-escalate tensions and find a diplomatic path to resolve this issue."

Last edited:

Heartbang

Experienced member
Reactions
7 3,494
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
We have asked, in case the situation escalated, and we got an answer from the US President; “This is between you and Russia, solve it with the Russians!” ;)

EDIT: "Turkey is a Nato ally," he added. "And we're very much committed to Turkey's security and its sovereignty. We discussed how Turkey and Russia can work together to de-escalate tensions and find a diplomatic path to resolve this issue."
THOSE BITCHEZ!

Sami1234

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Algeria
Nation of origin
Algeria
Turkey was rejected in the EU, Why the fuck does it still in NATO playing the big role while the French and the British enjoying their tea and wine. France literally doesn't give a fuck about the NATO they are playing their own game in Africa they even support PKK.

Glass🚬

Contributor
Reactions
2 3,159
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
We did, in case the situation escalated, and we got an answer from the US President; “This is between you and Russia, solve it with Russians!” ;)

mofos even removed their patriots and f-15

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 17,822
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Sweden in particular has supported PKK terrorism in many ways. The evidence is out in the open. If we play this correctly, we can get a lot of leverage and hopefully some big concessions.

Some AT4s captured from PKK:
View attachment 43957 View attachment 43958

All those nordic countries are pieces of shit here is there track record

-liberal paradise
-racist
-cold people
-self centred
-islamophobic
-anti Turkish
-supporting terrorism with weapons and funding

Seriously if Russia nukes or steam rolls them i could careless.

Sami1234

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Algeria
Nation of origin
Algeria

-liberal paradise
-racist
-cold people
-self centred
-islamophobic
-anti Turkish

Applicable to all EU countries not only the nordics.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 17,822
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Applicable to all EU countries not only the nordics.

True I agree but the Nordic countries claim they are neutral all this bs.

Iceland even had a law where its legal to kill a Turk.

A lot of Icelanders also joined ypg/pkk only for them to get blown to bits by Turkish F16s 🤣

Huelague

Experienced member
Reactions
4 3,799
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
True I agree but the Nordic countries claim they are neutral all this bs.

Iceland even had a law where its legal to kill a Turk.

A lot of Icelanders also joined ypg/pkk only for them to get blown to bits by Turkish F16s 🤣
Source?

Sami1234

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Algeria
Nation of origin
Algeria
I'm not sure about the story but it looks like it's true.
The Icelanders used this law after the invasion of Turks from North Africa, and it seems that the law was recently taken down.

what

Experienced member
Reactions
9 6,001
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey

-liberal paradise
-racist
-cold people
-self centred
-islamophobic
-anti Turkish

So people are pieces of shit because they are liberal? They are cold? Are you seriously claiming that?

Maybe its time to scale down your hatred towards other people? How many countries, ethnicities do you have a grudge on? Honestly I lost count. My personal opinion here is, it cant be healthy to be this full of hatred and anger. You should talk to someone about that, I'm serious.

As far as the forum is concerned and the rules, calm down or its going to lead to warnings and bans. It is possible to discuss why Sweden should not join NATO or why you dislike them without resorting to your language.

Anastasius

Contributor
Azerbaijan Moderator
Reactions
3 2,916
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
Fqing motherfqers of the West
Who the hell are they thinking they are threatening
Turkey is the onky one which is actively fighting against Russian expansionism while the countries criticisng it like France and Germany are actually aiding Russia's expansionism
Turkey was already isolated long ago; in fact, Westerners never even thought of it as allies and this became even worse after the rise in Turkish defence industry

I think Erdogan should just veto the addition of Finland and Sweden along with opening the bosphorous so that Russia can swallow Ukraine and start knocking on EU's doorsteps; by then, they will be kissing Turkey's feet to aid them!
Lets even support Haftar with Russia and let western dominance in all of Africa get screwed. In fact, even Haftar recently, has been trying to make friends with Turkey and Erdogan even promising not to cancel the EEZ agreement since it is in favour of Libya

...Ragip just said that Finland and Sweden were being reasonable about the PKK, why punish them?

Anastasius

Contributor
Azerbaijan Moderator
Reactions
3 2,916
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan

If I recall correctly, idea was that since the plane was shot down over Syrian territory, it did not warrant Article 5.

People kind of have to understand that NATO isn't actually there to fight at the drop of a dime unless it's the US calling (and the Iraq War basically ruined that forever) and will try to weasel out of having to commit forces to something that could possibly turn nuclear unless it's unavoidable.

Basically unless Russia mounts a full-scale invasion of Turkey like Ukraine, Article 5 does not apply.

Anastasius

Contributor
Azerbaijan Moderator
Reactions
3 2,916
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
I'm not sure about the story but it looks like it's true.
The Icelanders used this law after the invasion of Turks from North Africa, and it seems that the law was recently taken down.
The article says that they could not find any evidence of such law existing though?

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 17,822
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
So people are pieces of shit because they are liberal? They are cold? Are you seriously claiming that?

Maybe its time to scale down your hatred towards other people? How many countries, ethnicities do you have a grudge on? Honestly I lost count. My personal opinion here is, it cant be healthy to be this full of hatred and anger. You should talk to someone about that, I'm serious.

As far as the forum is concerned and the rules, calm down or its going to lead to warnings and bans. It is possible to discuss why Sweden should not join NATO or why you dislike them without resorting to your language.

Australia is pretty liberal but not ultra like the nordic countries.

If Australia has racist people the Nordic countries are 10 times worse. Lets not forget the law they made where they actually take away refugee children from their parents.

Also the law of assimilating non whites by placing them in different neighbourhoods.

Funny how Europeans constantly call Australia a racist convict country when their racism is 10 times worse.

Their hostility to Turkiye is not just geopolitics or interests but its racial and religious reasons.

Also Turkey is more secular than Denmark, Sweden and Norway. Any country that claims its secular but has a monarch appointed by God is not secular one bit.

Australia is still ran by Elizabeth II but the Republic movement is actually gaining lots of support. Just a matter of time before Australia becomes a republic.

M

Manomed

Mike Winnerstig, expert at the Swedish Defense Research Agency:

▪️“If things go well and Turkey doesn't cause serious problems, Sweden could become a NATO member in the beginning or mid-autumn.”
▪️“The cost of vetoing would probably be extremely high for Turkey.”

Look at the threats, people, they are friends of whoever is on Turkey's terror list

Ravenman

Contributor
Reactions
1 1,528
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
We have a very huge Trump-card in this question. We can give the PKK and our other enemies a massive blow with this.

We should never give up in this, like the Pastor Brunson case.

This is our chance and on diplomatic level these chances wont come a second time.

I hope our government wont bow down for those liberal LGBT-safe space marxists and their threats.

Anastasius

Contributor
Azerbaijan Moderator
Reactions
3 2,916
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
We have a very huge Trump-card in this question. We can give the PKK and our other enemies a massive blow with this.

We should never give up in this, like the Pastor Brunson case.

This is our chance and on diplomatic level these chances wont come a second time.

I hope our government wont bow down for those liberal LGBT-safe space marxists and their threats.
Based off what I heard from some Swedish channels, Sweden's government is very likely to acquiesce to Turkey's request since apparently many members there were already questioning for a while why Sweden is giving support to an organization most of them have minimal knowledge of and were planning to cut it off with the next general election anyway.

It's a really easy win for Sweden, smoothly coast into NATO and also win some massive points with Turkey for taking the nation's concerns seriously.

Diictodon

Reactions
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
United Kingdom
Up until the 80's in Sweden they were forcefully sterilising finish women too. European criminality is generally hidden from the media and history books.
I know that there was sterillization of Saami women in Nothern Scandinavia but I did not know there was sterillization of Swedish Finns (forest Finns?) in Sweden. Was it because they were also seen as "Laplanderish" or stright up lapps as well by Swedes due to their Finno-Ugric language and minor Siberian admixture?

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom