TR Foreign Policy & Geopolitics

Sami1234

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Algeria
Nation of origin
Algeria
French still think they are an empire. to this day, they can't swallow how the Turkish Navy disabled their radars on the coast of Libya.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 17,966
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
French still think they are an empire. to this day, they can't swallow how the Turkish Navy disabled their radars on the coast of Libya.

Whats is funny is that Turkiye is actually becoming close to North Africa and the Europeans dont like this.

They think we all hate Arabs while in reality Turks have lots of respect for North Africans.

North Africans are mainly Amazigh with some Arab ancestry.

AWP

Contributor
Reactions
4 1,403
Nation of residence
Canada
Nation of origin
Palestine
They think we all hate Arabs while in reality Turks have lots of respect for North Africans.

another false and derogatory statement by you as usual . I will always correct every ignorant thing comes from you only because of the people and guests that visit this forum .

1- turkish people don't hate arabs , they only pissed of because of how the government handled the refugee crisis , when this end all will be back to normal .

2- what you said about the amazigh is wrong . before you right a fact I advise you to read about it .

and as a personal advise , go back to turkey and never live in australia . I have seen some turks who have the same mentality like you in new york and toronto , these turks made people around them hate turkey .

M

Manomed

Joint statement from the Defense Ministers of Egypt, Greece and the Greek Cypriot Administration (GCA)!

"Our countries will cooperate in the fields of defense and security against situations that threaten stability in the Eastern Mediterranean."

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
9 8,962
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Joint statement from the Defense Ministers of Egypt, Greece and the Greek Cypriot Administration (GCA)!

"Our countries will cooperate in the fields of defense and security against situations that threaten stability in the Eastern Mediterranean."

Has the Muslim brotherhood been completely crushed in egypt? And is there anyone else in that country that could oppose the sisi dictatorship?

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 17,966
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Has the Muslim brotherhood been completely crushed in egypt? And is there anyone else in that country that could oppose the sisi dictatorship?

Erdogan acted like an emotional fool then again the Egyptians are willing to sell out their interests just to own us which is pretty hilarious.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 17,966
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
another false and derogatory statement by you as usual . I will always correct every ignorant thing comes from you only because of the people and guests that visit this forum .

1- turkish people don't hate arabs , they only pissed of because of how the government handled the refugee crisis , when this end all will be back to normal .

2- what you said about the amazigh is wrong . before you right a fact I advise you to read about it .

and as a personal advise , go back to turkey and never live in australia . I have seen some turks who have the same mentality like you in new york and toronto , these turks made people around them hate turkey .

I might say racist things but I dont believe in racial superiroity at all because its a stupid arrogant view of the world itself.

I did defend Arabs a lot of times while critisising them at the same time I do it with Turks too actually. I defended the beauty of Arabic language even credited as a world language due to its history and spread also its effect on other languages.

You do have Turks who feel they are superior to Arabs. I dont believe in that crap at all.

My thinking is political not racial one bit. I think there are much worse views among other Turks who literally see Arabs as inferior.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 17,966
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Racial superiority crap is nothing more than pride and arrogance.

Because it makes you feel you are superior while looking down on others. It blinds your judgements and world view.

Sami1234

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Algeria
Nation of origin
Algeria
Whats is funny is that Turkiye is actually becoming close to North Africa and the Europeans dont like this.

I don't have any problem with being an arab they are very cool people they taught us Islam and their language is beautiful. when I did a DNA ethnicity test i got 73% Barbarian 21% Iberian, and 1.6% Nigerian the rest was from West Africa, these are the most of the results in North Africa, and you will find some differences some have Italians or Ashkenazi Jews even Germanic Scandinavian because Vandals ruled North Africa but Middle Eastern very rarely that was quite surprising for me.

TheInsider

Experienced member
Professional
Solutions
Reactions
27 13,681
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
I have zero problems with Arabs. Arabs have a rich culture and history. My problem is Turks turning into Arabs adopting Arabic culture and tradition as their own. Given enough time this will completely erase Turks and Turkish culture from the face of the planet.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 17,966
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
I have zero problems with Arabs. Arabs have a rich culture and history. My problem is Turks turning into Arabs adopting Arabic culture and tradition as their own. Given enough time this will completely erase Turks and Turkish culture from the face of the planet.

Not true to be honest Turks are more western than Arab or Persian for that matter. Due to tanzminat that began in the 1800s that still continues today.

Dominant culture right now is the one that dominates. Which is western culture.

Sami1234

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Algeria
Nation of origin
Algeria
Even if you go to Saudis and Emiratis those they clam to be pure "Arabs, Middle Easterns" (they don't even marry none Arab tribes) if you do a heritage DNA test to them you won't find them surpass 60% Middle Eastern and most of them have Mizrahi Jewish (Iran) and Southern Asian like India etc..

TheInsider

Experienced member
Professional
Solutions
Reactions
27 13,681
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Even if you go to Saudis and Emiratis those they clam to be pure "Arabs, Middle Easterns" (they don't even marry none Arab tribes) if you do a heritage DNA test to them you won't find them surpass 60% Middle Eastern and most of them have Mizrahi Jewish (Iran) and Southern Asian like India etc..
Yes but I'm not talking about genetics, I'm talking about the culture.

Khagan1923

Contributor
Reactions
12 3,850
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
Looks like nothing came out of the talks. As long as Sweden and Finland play the ignorant part and think they can sweet talk their way into the alliance just to continue their terror supporting ways they will be severly disappointed. There is an easy way for them to get in, and they know what it is. Either they do it or they face the consequences of their actions.

Especially Sweden seems to think they can just wait and have other countries pressure Turkey into giving up their veto. They will be disappointed.
In the same vein if the US demands to lift our veto we should make demands (F-35, Patriot, F-16 Block 70 kits) unless those demands are met the veto should stay in place.

Ravenman

Contributor
Reactions
1 1,528
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
They cant give hard guarantees and Erdogwn knows that.

Sweden and Finland can ban the PKK and cut off aid. Than Turkey accept them to NATO. And then you get a new Swedish/Finnish government who wipes hiss ass of with those guarantees.

Sami1234

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Algeria
Nation of origin
Algeria
Can someone please give me a good reason why these dumb a.. Europeans refused Turkey in EU besides being a muslim country?
Turkey's economy is in the G20 and it is better than all the economies of Eastern Europe.

The same Europeans accepted Romania, Lithuania and Slovakia!!!

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 17,966
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Can someone please give me a good reason why these dumb a.. Europeans refused Turkey in EU besides being a muslim country?
Turkey's economy is in the G20 and it is better than all the economies of Eastern Europe.

Because of religious and racial reasons they dont accept us into the EU.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 17,966
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey

All that talk of Turkiye being in asia is bullshit as Cyprus is in Asia while Malta is more close North Africa.

Mind you north macedonia has trouble going in same with Albania and Bosnia due to as you said its the Muslims.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom