Contributor
France Correspondent
Reactions
10 1,498
Nation of residence
France
Nation of origin
France
why not? australia just recently paid france a good chunk for the submarine deal cancelation.

Yeah but it’s a completely different story. In your case Australia deliberately cut the contract they had with France, so naturally they will have to compensate France for this. In the F-35 case Turkiye was kicked out because officially they bought the S-400 system, by this logic it is Turkiye's fault.

But then again we don’t know the actual terms of the contract between LM and Turkiye. In my opinion It will be a long and painful battle between lawyers to resolve this case.

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
9 8,803
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
I've said it before but the law doesnt apply the same to the strong in the way it applies to weak.

You have to create facts on the ground to give you leverage. We spent a decade destroying relations and isolating ourselves making it easier for the americans to screw us.

We all know what America is about, we all know what the EU is about, the failure rests almost entirely on our statesman who have not really performed. Now if the Turks keep tolerating it, your kids kids will be moaning over the same issues.

There is very little moral about geopolitics, only realities. Its no good crying over whose in the right or whose in wrong, its all about achieving results. Nothing more, nothing less.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 17,795
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Until menendez that prick is gone it wont be changing anything.

Then again after him another prick will come.

This is our destiny. Everybody hates us.

Many men wish death on us.

We are paying the price because all our Turkish lobbyists were fetocus in the usa now they switched sides.

Heartbang

Experienced member
Reactions
7 3,443
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Everybody hates us.
no reason for us to not to hate them back. our actions (excluding military ones) lack grit and impact.

the menace of the almighty kayyum must be on the necks of any and every corpo whose origin country even dares to mock and hurt us on the international stage.
media produced by Netflix these days have a tendency of portraying Turks as villains and/or weaseling stupid henchmen. and yet theyre still making hella bank on us charging 40-50 liras a month. shove some multi-billion dollar fines up they bum!

we must make sure doing business with the Turks is a privilege. they should kiss out boots, not the other way around.

Bylis

Reactions
Nation of residence
Italy
Nation of origin
Albania
Iven if Turkey becomes the most advanced country in the world, it doesn't stand a chance against other alliances. You built an alliance with your own cultural and to a lesser degree,ethnic kin. Safavid Turkmen fought the Ottomans,nussayri Asad ditched his own Arab and co-ideologist Sadam for shia Iran and so on. Turkey gains nothing from India,as they will always hate you for your Islamic identity. Some Turkish citizens may hate islam,but your country's identity is tied with it. Germany will not ditch France,Britain,Netherlands for Turkey. The last sentence is metaphorical,but it illustrates my point

borchadinho

Reactions
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Iven if Turkey becomes the most advanced country in the world, it doesn't stand a chance against other alliances. You built an alliance with your own cultural and to a lesser degree,ethnic kin. Safavid Turkmen fought the Ottomans,nussayri Asad ditched his own Arab and co-ideologist Sadam for shia Iran and so on. Turkey gains nothing from India,as they will always hate you for your Islamic identity. Some Turkish citizens may hate islam,but your country's identity is tied with it. Germany will not ditch France,Britain,Netherlands for Turkey. The last sentence is metaphorical,but it illustrates my point

Who said anything about an alliance? Why do islamist misinterpret everything. Why do you bring religion into FP with no context.

Can someone tell me what Turkey achieved from becoming a spokesperson of Pakistani FP on Kashmir?

Did Pakistan side with Saudi by playing neutral and backing out of Kuala Lumpur summit when Turkey - Saudi tensions were at peak? Yes

Did Pakistan jeopardise at any point relations with China when they had they had a bout of words at the UN with Turkey? No

Did Pakistan jeopardise Kabul airport deal between Turkey - Taliban so Turkey does not gain a foothold in the region? Yes

Did Pakistan propagate Bangladesh was breaking "Muslim unity" to which Turkey delayed recognising Bangladesh and kept relations cold even when Bangladesh offered Turkey an airbase in Bangladesh?

Does Pakistan mention Northern Cyprus like Turkish Islamists talk about Kashmir at every UN summit? No.

Did Pakistan play neutral and generally supportive of the Syrian regime even when Turkey was frying the Syrian army? Yes. What about the Pakistani "pilgrims" within Syrian ranks Turkey had to fry during last op.

I can list a lot more kaziks from our "dost" country.

But when Turkey wants to sell some model drones to India, or when Turkey stays neutral on Kashmir, Pakistanis and Turkish Islamists have a hissy fit here lol.

Turkey - Pakistan relations are basically Turkey giving ultimate support to Pakistan, while Pakistan looks after there own FP interests naturally.

The only reason Pakistan is forced to remain close to Turkey and Azerbaijan, is the Iran factor, otherwise they would be firmly in the ranks opposite Turkey.

Even then Iran has a lot more influence in Pakistan then it does in Turkey or Azerbaijan so it works for them.

Pakistan masterfully uses religion and brotherhood theoretic when it comes to Turkey, and Turkish Islamists fall it for, it works for them, kudos.

But it also says about the level of Turkish diplomats, who were once full of Gulenist squads trying to build schools, charities and businesses in countries like Pakistan. So don't come here telling me Turkish diplomacy and diplomats are good, it is not correct.

Imagine getting called Anti Islam because you speak out against cucking your FP to countries you gain nothing from lol

If Pakistan, or any country wants Turkey's support it should earn it, and shouldn't get it when the said country is working against Turkish interests.

Last edited:

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
9 8,803
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Who said anything about an alliance? Why do islamist misinterpret everything. Why do you bring religion into FP with no context.

Can someone tell me what Turkey achieved from becoming a spokesperson of Pakistani FP on Kashmir?

Did Pakistan side with Saudi by playing neutral and backing out of Kuala Lumpur summit when Turkey - Saudi tensions were at peak? Yes

Did Pakistan jeopardise at any point relations with China when they had they had a bout of words at the UN with Turkey? No

Did Pakistan jeopardise Kabul airport deal between Turkey - Taliban so Turkey does not gain a foothold in the region? Yes

Did Pakistan propagate Bangladesh was breaking "Muslim unity" to which Turkey delayed recognising Bangladesh and kept relations cold even when Bangladesh offered Turkey an airbase in Bangladesh?

Does Pakistan mention Northern Cyprus like Turkish Islamists talk about Kashmir at every UN summit? No.

Did Pakistan play neutral and generally supportive of the Syrian regime even when Turkey was frying the Syrian army? Yes. What about the Pakistani "pilgrims" within Syrian ranks Turkey had to fry during last op.

But when Turkey wants to sell some model drones to India, or when Turkey stays neutral on Kashmir, Pakistanis and Turkish Islamists have a hissy fit here lol.

Turkey - Pakistan relations are basically Turkey giving ultimate support to Pakistan, while Pakistan looks after there own FP interests naturally.

The only reason Pakistan is forced to remain close to Turkey and Azerbaijan, is the Iran factor, otherwise they would be firmly in the ranks opposite Turkey.

Even then Iran has a lot more influence in Pakistan then it does in Turkey or Azerbaijan so it works for them.

Pakistan masterfully uses religion and brotherhood theoretic when it comes to Turkey, and Turkish Islamists fall it for, it works for them, kudos.

But it also says about the level of Turkish diplomats, who were once full of Gulenist squads trying to build schools, charities and businesses in countries like Pakistan. So don't come here telling me Turkish diplomacy and diplomats are good, it is not correct.

Imagine getting called Anti Islam because you speak out against cucking your FP to countries you gain nothing from lol

If Pakistan, or any country wants Turkey's support it should earn it, and shouldn't get it when the said country is working against Turkish interests.

political islamists won't like hearing these truths. If there is one thing political islamists both fear and hate its the truth.

I sometimes wonder what happens to the millions of feto boys who have been brainwashed in political islam, where have they gone and how often we are interacting with them either online or in person.

feto ofcourse is a CIA created product, just one of many when it comes to political islam.

Bylis

Reactions
Nation of residence
Italy
Nation of origin
Albania

It's not about a single country, i was talking in geopolitical terms. I don't know your relationship with your religious fellow countrymen,but it seems pretty sour. Us is busy with russia and china at the moment, but when they are done with them,you better be prepared! Ally yourself with india and iran,maybe they will be there when you need them(they won't if you ask me).

Heartbang

Experienced member
Reactions
7 3,443
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Ally yourself with india and iran,maybe they will be there when you need them
by the time the US is done with them, India will be in tatters and Iran is already in shambles. our only chance against a Western aggresion is a Turkic alliance and African support.

Bylis

Reactions
Nation of residence
Italy
Nation of origin
Albania
political islamists won't like hearing these truths. If there is one thing political islamists both fear and hate its the truth.

I sometimes wonder what happens to the millions of feto boys who have been brainwashed in political islam, where have they gone and how often we are interacting with them either online or in person.

feto ofcourse is a CIA created product, just one of many when it comes to political islam.
I

by the time the US is done with them, India will be in tatters and Iran is already in shambles. our only chance against a Western aggresion is a Turkic alliance and African support.
Africa is weak(north africa is in a better shape though) and central Asia is also weak. The central Asian countries are not interested in this Turan union the way Turkey is by a large margin. Only Azerbaijan is for obvious reasons(even dating back since the 1ww). $ runs the world and you don't have them,but you know who has plenty of them.

borchadinho

Reactions
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
It's not about a single country, i was talking in geopolitical terms. I don't know your relationship with your religious fellow countrymen,but it seems pretty sour. Us is busy with russia and china at the moment, but when they are done with them,you better be prepared! Ally yourself with india and iran,maybe they will be there when you need them(they won't if you ask me).

My relationship with God is none of your business.

Where did I say we ally with Iran? India? Typical brain dead when you have no counter argument switch to huloggggg.

They won't, you can bet your beloved ummah countries won't either.

These people that brownnose these countries so much, can not bring me simple geopolitical advantage Turkey gains from these relationships.

Imagine saying on the world stage we have a lot in common with Taliban? I mean wtf is that lol this is our level of diplomacy lmfao but when you point this out they say hulogggg 1000 years state mind.

The greater problem is they can't see with political islamist groups you are only switching from infiltration of one tariqat to another. And these groups will use state resources to infiltrate foreign countries, build schools, hospitals, "charities", organise Turkish olympics lol and relationships with countries will be shaped not by state interests but by which foreign state is more open to business with that group.

In 30 years we will have a new Feto problem and we haven't even dealt with the current ones properly.

Last edited:

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
9 8,803
Nation of residence
United Kingdom

Where did I say we ally with Iran? India? Typical brain dead when you have no counter argument switch to huloggggg.

These people that brownnose these countries so much, can not bring me simple geopolitical advantage Turkey gains from these relationships.

The greater problem is they can't see with political islamist groups you are only switching from infiltration of one tariqat to another. And these groups will use state resources to infiltrate foreign countries, build schools, hospitals, "charities", organise Turkish olympics lol and relationships with countries will be shaped not by state interests but by which foreign state is more open to business with that group.

In 30 years we will have a new Feto problem and we haven't even dealt with the current ones properly.

I know albania and bosnia have become cesspits for western financed tariqat groups. My own opinion is that the most dangerous tariqats in the future facing Turkey are going to come out of those regions.

I will say this, the common Muslim must understand that many western financed fraternal organisations who have political ambitions to hijack entire states exist and operate. FETO was a good wake up call, they have literally millions of members globally who have made secret vows among each other to take over entire states if possible. However they are only Muslim in the sense that the CIA can use Muslims for their own purposes.

Religion is being used as the biggest tool against the Turkish people and the wider Islamic world. For the most part its been entirely hijacked by interest groups.

Bylis

Reactions
Nation of residence
Italy
Nation of origin
Albania

Imagine saying on the world stage we have a lot in common with Taliban? I mean wtf is that lol this is our level of diplomacy lmfao but when you point this out they say hulogggg 1000 years state mind.

It's pointless to discus geopolitics with you. It's just like making sense with those guys who stated in an Istanbul park in 2014: We don't want the bride to be called Sultan Selim,because he took eastern Anatolia from Safavid Persia.

borchadinho

Reactions
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
It's pointless to discus geopolitics with you. It's just like making sense with those guys who stated in an Istanbul park in 2014: We don't want the bride to be called Sultan Selim,because he took eastern Anatolia from Safavid Persia.

Still waiting for your answer other then hulogggggg.

You Islamists and Left wing Gezicis have the same thing in common, you are enemies of Turks, stooges of the West, your easy to play.

You want to play that game, you sound like a typical Gulenist POS, they use same arguments when arse is cornered.

Bylis

Reactions
Nation of residence
Italy
Nation of origin
Albania
I know albania and bosnia have become cesspits for western financed tariqat groups. My own opinion is that the most dangerous tariqats in the future facing Turkey are going to come out of those regions.

I will say this, the common Muslim must understand that many western financed fraternal organisations who have political ambitions to hijack entire states exist and operate. FETO was a good wake up call, they have literally millions of members globally who have made secret vows among each other to take over entire states if possible. However they are only Muslim in the sense that the CIA can use Muslims for their own purposes.

Religion is being used as the biggest tool against the Turkish people and the wider Islamic world. For the most part its been entirely hijacked by interest groups.
You are wrong mr Goat, Those countries started all over after the fall of atheist regimes and mostly took religion from Medina(KSA) rather than Turkey. Just for you information: tariqat are sufi sects and they are negligible in those countries. The last feto high school closed down in Albania. Feto schools took hold in the balkans because of the support from the Turkish state and qualitative education,not out of love for Gülen and Said Nursi.

Baryshx

Contributor
Reactions
8 2,008
Website
www.twitter.com
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
I agree with that. USA will use India against China and Islamic countries. India will fall to pieces and turn into a bloodbath. India should use its Mind and learn from other countries that the US is using as a subcontractor.
@Nilgiri

Bylis

Reactions
Nation of residence
Italy
Nation of origin
Albania
You are wrong mr Goat, Those countries started all over after the fall of atheist regimes and mostly took religion from Medina(KSA) rather than Turkey. Just for you information: tariqat are sufi sects and they are negligible in those countries. The last feto high school closed down in Albania. Feto schools took hold in the balkans because of the support from the Turkish state and qualitative education,not out of love for Gülen and Said Nursi.
I am not a Turk,can't you see!? Wtf is this hulog thing you flaunt around? This blog is International, otherwise switch to Turkish and discuss among yourselves!

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
9 8,803
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
"political Islam" is a tool that's predominatly used by non-Muslim entities to gain influence over Islamic entities.

If you are Russia and you are trying to take over Ukraine, you don't use Islam. But if you are trying to take over Chechnya you entirely use Islam.

However these countries don't put all their eggs in the same basket. They have secular entities ready just incase the Islamic entity fails. Even in Albania you find the americans financing an islamic dissadent organisation against Iran.

The grand majority of Muslims today who have found themselves operating with the "political" spectrum are compromised.

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
9 8,803
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
I am not a Turk,can't you see!? Wtf is this hulog thing you flaunt around? This blog is International, otherwise switch to Turkish and discuss among yourselves!

of course you are not a Turk.

also keep in mind most mosques in england have come under the control of saudi foundations. The underlying ideology of Isis comes out of saudi arabia. This is done with the full blessing of the British government.

Remember Britain created the Saudi state and America protects it.

Nearly the entire "political spectrum" of the religion is compromised.

If we look at the global fruits of "political islam" we see it has only caused division and regression. It has not created a united islamic force that can protect itself.

Bylis

Reactions
Nation of residence
Italy
Nation of origin
Albania
"political Islam" is a tool that's predominatly used by non-Muslim entities to gain influence over Islamic entities.

If you are Russia and you are trying to take over Ukraine, you don't use Islam. But if you are trying to take over Chechnya you entirely use Islam.

However these countries don't put all their eggs in the same basket. They have secular entities ready just incase the Islamic entity fails. Even in Albania you find the americans financing an islamic dissadent organisation against Iran.

The grand majority of Muslims today who have found themselves operating with the "political" spectrum are compromised.
MEK is as Islamic as Turkey's Gülen is. Read some book dude! In Albania they were accepted because th US wanted to confine them somewhere outside the ME. They are confined and can't do anything. Just a hospice ,at this point

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom