Contributor
Reactions
11 4,951
Nation of residence
Austria
Nation of origin
Turkey
Should have start much earlier.

Why does TSK not strike their depots? their command station? their training camps?
Why always waiting and giving them time to prepare? They get weapons from the US? Good locate and destroy it.

Skyfall

Committed member
Reactions
3 913
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
United Kingdom
Problem is the foreign troops on the ground. But Russia does it in Turkish controlled areas. Perhaps they are doing good recon or perhaps they don't care if they hit Turks and can always blame Assad. Anyway I think it is a good idea to hit PKK with drones regularly in Northern Syria.

Saithan

Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
21 18,707
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey
Problem is the foreign troops on the ground. But Russia does it in Turkish controlled areas. Perhaps they are doing good recon or perhaps they don't care if they hit Turks and can always blame Assad. Anyway I think it is a good idea to hit PKK with drones regularly in Northern Syria.

Yes, but I think it is also to prevent ypg from getting used to the situation.

If they are used to it they csn adapt faster. But if not it will take time and they will lose a lot in the meantime.

Saithan

Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
21 18,707
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey

Saithan

Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
21 18,707
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey
This could be related to the movements that has been going on for a few days.

Skyfall

Committed member
Reactions
3 913
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
United Kingdom
I think the next step is that Turkey should declare a no fly zone over its areas in Syria - for the protection of civilians from Syrian aggression. This notice should be sent to Russia and also Coalition states. But the main thing is the medium/high altitude air defence needs to be in place. Hopefully it will be a short wait.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 17,971
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Russia is sending a message. I hope Turkiye replies back. Time to put the bear down.

Bayraktar TB2

Contributor
Reactions
Nah status quo on the Idlib front is fine no more refugees.. Assad is not our problem let him be the king of his shit hole called Syria. Syrian pkk tho is a problem that need to be addressed.

Last edited:

Follow us on social media

Latest posts

Top Bottom