Live Conflict Military Operations Syria

T

Turko

İ didn't know those organizations and abbreviations so that i googled them.
Asayish:
HAT: SWAT of asayish

NDF

SDF

Saithan

Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
21 18,704
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey

Well, I think it's important that Assad gains control of the NE fertile soils around Qamisli, but it's not going to be done with what little they have.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 17,946
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey

Ypg is kicking Assad regime's ass.

This is pathetic lol!!!

I hope they continue killing each other but seeing the Assadists getting stomped like this is making me laugh. Remember how they said we are going to take back inch by inch.

Russia is just sitting by letting its proxy getting massacred by another proxy that they are supporting.

Ardabas34

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Altai neighbourhood? Wtf?

Hmm. Could be named after Fahrettin Altay? But why would Syria name somewhere after him?

CAN_TR

Contributor
Reactions
11 4,951
Nation of residence
Austria
Nation of origin
Turkey

Ypg is kicking Assad regime's ass.

This is pathetic lol!!!

I hope they continue killing each other but seeing the Assadists getting stomped like this is making me laugh. Remember how they said we are going to take back inch by inch.

Russia is just sitting by letting its proxy getting massacred by another proxy that they are supporting.
Regime can't send reinforcements to Qamishli unlike YPG not to mention that they are encircled, i'm sure something similar near Deir-ez-Zor or Raqqa would look different. But don't expect that this will trigger a bigger conflict between both sides Russia already intervened and stopped it.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 17,946
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Regime can't send reinforcements to Qamishli unlike YPG not to mention that they are encircled, i'm sure something similar near Deir-ez-Zor or Raqqa would look different. But don't expect that this will trigger a bigger conflict between both sides Russia already intervened and stopped it.

We had the perfect chance to do some drone strikes.

Screwed it up again as usual.

Kartal1

Experienced member
Lead Moderator
Reactions
79 16,360
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey
Altai neighbourhood? Wtf?

Hmm. Could be named after Fahrettin Altay? But why would Syria name somewhere after him?
Its name is Tay. In Arabic language there is the "Al" part which literally means "The" but there is also a rule for the "sun" and "moon" letters in which if the next letter after "Al" is a "sun" letter as in the case of "T" the "L" part in "Al" is being passed and a "Shaddah" (you can research what's that) is applied to the first letter of the word. So it is not correctly to call it Altay or Al-Tay but At-Tay.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 17,946
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Its name is Tay. In Arabic language there is the "Al" part which literally means "The" but there is also a rule for the "sun" and "moon" letters in which if the next letter after "Al" is a "sun" letter as in the case of "T" the "L" part in "Al" is being passed and a "Shaddah" (you can research what's that) is applied to the first letter of the word. So it is not correctly to call it Altay or Al-Tay but At-Tay.

I was nearly going the claim the place for Turan!!!!

Interesting thing is Syria has a lot of Turkic heritage.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 17,946
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Remember how the Turkish army and the Fsa took Dabiq and Isis said a huge battle was going to happen that would end the world.

Only to get embarassed that isis turned it around said its Allahs will for it to happen 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Good symbolic defeat for Isis that embarassed them.

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
9 8,954
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Why you are so sensitive didn’t you say that to the Iranians when your erdogan said a provocative poem about Iranian lands?😂

Before this statement iran was sending arms to armenia to kill azeri people.

If you come to hit me and i swing back and knock you the f**k out, don't start playing the victim. Be a man not a two faced snake like the mad mollah regime of iran is.

I'm actually surprised that farsi shia terrorist network and the saudi/gulf state wahhabist terrorist network are not best friends, exactly the same in character.

As for Syria for decades the criminals there supported the PKK terrorists attacks against Turkey, pay back is on and you can sure as hell bet Turkey is going to annex those terrorist lands sooner or later.

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
9 8,954
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Don’t lie please your people complain about the Kurds but at the same time in your country you hosted Azeri separatist movements long before karabakh war.

absolute nonsense, we have the largest kurdish population in the region because we never closed the doors when they fled the middle east. We had kurdish prime ministers and presidents, many members of AK party are kurdish. We have problems we pkk terrorists.

As for Azeri sepratists movements, never heard of them, never seen them. But i do see iran sucking off pkk every chance they get when its against Turkey.

All the farsi regime has been good for is killing muslims, while screaming Israel.

Top Bottom