Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 17,965
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
I think supporting Arab tribes that are dissatisfied with YPG/SDF would be an option. Supporting them with arms and air support.

However I think Assad is being pacified by Russia atm as I don't think they want to help him take back too much.

Arab tribes hate the Kurds. We got to exploit that.

Also the Syrian Turkmens too. We gotta give them lots of support.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 17,965
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey

I will say this for the final time they will now come for Turkey.

These Kurds like the Armenians and Greeks will always be used as pawns for greater powers in chasing their interests.

Kurds are always a fifth column to every country they inhabit. Ottomans biggest mistake was allowing them to settle in Anatolia also allying with them against the Safavids.

Saithan

Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
21 18,707
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey

I will say this for the final time they will now come for Turkey.

These Kurds like the Armenians and Greeks will always be used as pawns for greater powers in chasing their interests.

Kurds are always a fifth column to every country they inhabit. Ottomans biggest mistake was allowing them to settle in Anatolia also allying with them against the Safavids.

Well we’re busy with a lot of crap as you can see and we’re struggling to keep idlib peace. I personally think breaking down refugee camps in Turkey and moving ppl to Syria would be the right thing to do.

Like with so much else they’re doing all this because we’re in trouble.

Saithan

Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
21 18,707
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey

This is happening because YPG/PKK has a region under their control. It will continue like this forever. Like how it was in Turkey back in the past. Only choice is to erase YPG/PKK from existence.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 17,965
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey

This is happening because YPG/PKK has a region under their control. It will continue like this forever. Like how it was in Turkey back in the past. Only choice is to erase YPG/PKK from existence.

What makes me sad the Turks basically had lots of success on the field to be honest they were poised to destroy pkk and isis.

Instead what has happened we overall stalemated our operations due to international pressure.

A lot of them are half done they need to be complete but I doubt it. USA and Russia call the shots in Syria.

Seriously operation peace spring should have continued instead we listened to Russia and the USA and got screwed over.

Saithan

Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
21 18,707
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey
What makes me sad the Turks basically had lots of success on the field to be honest they were poised to destroy pkk and isis.

Instead what has happened we overall stalemated our operations due to international pressure.

A lot of them are half done they need to be complete but I doubt it. USA and Russia call the shots in Syria.

Seriously operation peace spring should have continued instead we listened to Russia and the USA and got screwed over.

Well if RTE hadn't signed the damn refugee deal and implemented it, we'd be way better off even on frontline Syria.

Saithan

Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
21 18,707
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey
This is once again proof that we cannot have terrorist states bordering our country or any safe zone we're safeguarding.

I think it is imperative we conduct attacks on ypg/sdf. We must kill at least 5-10 a day. But they're doing this because Azerbaycan is taking back Karabagh.

So the old crap is going on. But if we have to stay silent until Karabagh is back in Azerbaycan's hand, then that is what we must do. But the civilians getting killed with be avenged!

bsruzm

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
On October 14, 2019, by Executive Order 13894, I declared a national emergency pursuant to the International Emergency Economic Powers Act (50 U.S.C. 1701-1706) to deal with the unusual and extraordinary threat to the national security and foreign policy of the United States constituted by the situation in and in relation to Syria.

The situation in and in relation to Syria, and in particular the actions by the Government of Turkey to conduct a military offensive into northeast Syria, undermines the campaign to defeat the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria, or ISIS, endangers civilians, and further threatens to undermine the peace, security, and stability in the region, and continues to pose an unusual and extraordinary threat to the national security and foreign policy of the United States. For this reason, the national emergency declared on October 14, 2019, must continue in effect beyond October 14, 2020. Therefore, in accordance with section 202(d) of the National Emergencies Act (50 U.S.C. 1622(d)), I am continuing for 1 year the national emergency declared in Executive Order 13894 with respect to the situation in and in relation to Syria.

This notice shall be published in the Federal Register and transmitted to the Congress.

DONALD J. TRUMP

THE WHITE HOUSE,

Yeah, where is Jeffrey?

Saithan

Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
21 18,707
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey

PKK/YPG sympathizers hindering Russians from establishing an outpost in Qamisli for Rus-Tur joint patrols.

US-Ru tussle continues near oil fields in Qamisli.

I think it would be good to get rid of YPG/PKK from our borders, that would make it easier for Ru get to the oilfields.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom