Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 17,963
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
put aside all mess in previous 10 years, you will practically be forced to make intervention and expand your border security belt.

Chp would give this guy a red carpet. Somebody needs to knock some sense into these political parties of Turkey.

There should be no negotiation. Every time Turkey negotaited these terrorists used it to kill our citizens and soldiers.

Artik no more. Peace through drones. They have been given so many chances. Only solution I see is blowing them all to smitherens and cleaning the rats one by one.

Anastasius

Contributor
Azerbaijan Moderator
Reactions
3 2,927
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan

Spook

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Turkey

6 UAVs are performing surveillance missions over İdlip and Afrin. Syrian airspace is like a beehive...

For high intensity, urban settings.

2 EO on 1 UAV can be an ideal configuration. Too many things to observe at the same time. Notice how close proximity UAVs are to each other and to the border. View sight should be similar. Rather than 2 UAVs, 1 UAV with 2 E/Os can be used. Baykar DIHA using COTS EO camera by OCTOPUS Systems. Performance, price, weight etc is very good. You can put 2 additional cameras under wings as a payload along with CATS.

Saithan

Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
21 18,707
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey

Visit from the US State Department to the PKK ringleader!​

A delegation from the US State Department visited Ferhat Abdi Şahin, code-named 'Mazloum Kobani', and Ilham Ahmed, the so-called commander of the SDG, which is affiliated with the PKK's Syrian extension, PYD.​

14 November 2021 14:57Updated: 14 November 2021 15:31

Visit from the US State Department to the PKK ringleader!

The Syrian branch of the terrorist organization PKK, the PYD, hosted the delegation of the US State Department. Mazloum Kobani , one of the leaders of the PKK/PYD in Syria , hosted a delegation from Washington at his so-called headquarters.

While Ethan Goldrich, Assistant Secretary of State for Near Eastern Affairs, headed the US State Department delegation, some US diplomats accompanied him.

In addition to Kobani, the so-called 'autonomous administration' administrators also attended the visit.

According to Rudaw, the media organ of the Barzanis, it was claimed that the topics of "fight against ISIS, joint action, returning ISIS families and increasing support for the autonomous administration" were discussed in the meetings.

HE SAID 'USA GUARANTEED'​

Mazloum Kobani had recently made statements to former Taraf newspaper columnist Amberin Zaman, claiming that the United States had assured them, and that Turkey would not make an operation to the north of Syria. Also praising the CHP administration that voted against the Syria bill, Kobani said that the CHP, which visited the federated structure in Northern Iraq, could visit them as well.

In the statement made by the US Department of Defense, the claim that 'assurance' was given to Syria regarding the operation was denied, and the statement was made that 'our partnership with the SDF in Syria is based solely on the fight against ISIS'.

Message from the USA and CHP from Kobani, the so-called commander of the terrorist organization...

PKK said 'We were given guarantees'... Statement from the USA

Lool

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
11 4,725
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Albania

Visit from the US State Department to the PKK ringleader!​

A delegation from the US State Department visited Ferhat Abdi Şahin, code-named 'Mazloum Kobani', and Ilham Ahmed, the so-called commander of the SDG, which is affiliated with the PKK's Syrian extension, PYD.​

14 November 2021 14:57Updated: 14 November 2021 15:31

Visit from the US State Department to the PKK ringleader!

The Syrian branch of the terrorist organization PKK, the PYD, hosted the delegation of the US State Department. Mazloum Kobani , one of the leaders of the PKK/PYD in Syria , hosted a delegation from Washington at his so-called headquarters.

While Ethan Goldrich, Assistant Secretary of State for Near Eastern Affairs, headed the US State Department delegation, some US diplomats accompanied him.

In addition to Kobani, the so-called 'autonomous administration' administrators also attended the visit.

According to Rudaw, the media organ of the Barzanis, it was claimed that the topics of "fight against ISIS, joint action, returning ISIS families and increasing support for the autonomous administration" were discussed in the meetings.

HE SAID 'USA GUARANTEED'​

Mazloum Kobani had recently made statements to former Taraf newspaper columnist Amberin Zaman, claiming that the United States had assured them, and that Turkey would not make an operation to the north of Syria. Also praising the CHP administration that voted against the Syria bill, Kobani said that the CHP, which visited the federated structure in Northern Iraq, could visit them as well.

In the statement made by the US Department of Defense, the claim that 'assurance' was given to Syria regarding the operation was denied, and the statement was made that 'our partnership with the SDF in Syria is based solely on the fight against ISIS'.

Message from the USA and CHP from Kobani, the so-called commander of the terrorist organization...

PKK said 'We were given guarantees'... Statement from the USA

RIP to all the TSK soldiers and innocent turkish citizens who died in the last 6 years; it seems that the PKK is coming again, sadly

M

Manomed

Poh are good urban fighters plus good for counter terrorism while the soldiers head to the frontlines.
there are specialy trained guys in TAF with cqc experience you can't make this shit up We know why pöh there because they are so close with goverment :D
even my binbaşı relative said "TAF has enough units with cqc training sending police out of the country is a political move nothing else"

Lool

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
11 4,725
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Albania
We gotta thank Erdo for giving us a PKK state near our border
While I didnt mean it in a political manner tbh
All what I will reply with is: Soon you will thank the CHP for giving Turkey a PKK state within your borders (if you know what I mean)

The same mistakes of the AKP early on will be repeated by the CHP
It is kinda funny how politicians never learn from their mistakes but all what I know is that while you guys keep repeating the same mistakes over and over, the PKK will learn from their mistakes and will improve

M

Manomed

While I didnt mean it in a political manner tbh
All what I will reply with is: Soon you will thank the CHP for giving Turkey a PKK state within your borders (if you know what I mean)

The same mistakes of the AKP early on will be repeated by the CHP
It is kinda funny how politicians never learn from their mistakes but all what I know is that while you guys keep repeating the same mistakes over and over, the PKK will learn from their mistakes and will improve
You see why coups always happened in the turkish history? because politicians are retarded

Anastasius

Contributor
Azerbaijan Moderator
Reactions
3 2,927
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
there are specialy trained guys in TAF with cqc experience you can't make this shit up We know why pöh there because they are so close with goverment :D
even my binbaşı relative said "TAF has enough units with cqc training sending police out of the country is a political move nothing else"
Yeah, I've seen videos of Turkish police units. The Turkish army is generally well-disciplined and professional from what I see but the police seem like they gathered a bunch of village dopes, gave them 1 month of training, handed them some guns and told them to go nuts. The amount of tactical failures I've seen from Turkish police operatives is frankly embarrassing.

Saithan

Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
21 18,707
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey

It's necessary for TSK for make another operation and claim important land areas such as Qamisli.

It's obvious that US and RU are cooperating on establishing another terrorist state at our borders. As long as there are ressources to be used for the financing of this they'll stay there.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom