AWP

Contributor
Reactions
4 1,403
Nation of residence
Canada
Nation of origin
Palestine
Thats an answer from the Russian playbook to everything, from Pantsir to S300/400 in Syria, in order to protect the reputation of their equipment.

you are missing my point , my point is even if the s-400 was good or the russian have patriot or any other way to shoot down the israeli F-35 they will not dare to do it . the consequence of russia using s-400 to shoot israel F-35 in syria is much greater than russia invading ukrain millions times .

that's why putin give israel the green light long attack syria

Saithan

Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
21 18,639
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey
you are missing my point , my point is even if the s-400 was good or the russian have patriot or any other way to shoot down the israeli F-35 they will not dare to do it . the consequence of russia using s-400 to shoot israel F-35 in syria is much greater than russia invading ukrain millions times .

that's why putin give israel the green light long attack syria

Russia is probably aware that they can't stop Israel, and aren't interested in upping the odds. And it's likely not in Russias interest either. So they're helping Assad bully like a bear those who they can. YPG, Turkey and the general population.

I'd go so far to say that Russia and US have a common interest against Turkey in that regard. As they're both interested in creating a never ending conflict in the area that'll sap their strenght.

The cards are changing hands and those who have winning hands just need to see the other fumble for better hand.

Saithan

Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
21 18,639
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey

Terrorists trained in Greece to cross over to Syria, Iraq: Sources​

BY DAILY SABAH​

ANKARA DEC 15, 2021 - 2:05 PM GMT+3

A picture taken on the island of Kos near Turkey shows the newly closed center for migrants, Greece, Nov. 27, 2021. (AFP Photo)
A picture taken on the island of Kos near Turkey shows the newly closed center for migrants, Greece, Nov. 27, 2021. (AFP Photo)

Revolutionary People’s Liberation Party-Front (DHKP-C) terrorists are to be trained in Greece’s Lavrion and will then cross over to northern Iraq and Syria, security sources said.

It was determined that a group of the terrorists will be sent to northern Iraq to join the PKK while another group will cross over to Syria to join the PKK’s Syrian wing, the YPG, the sources told Daily Sabah.

They added that the move signifies the DHKP-C's clear support for the PKK terrorist organization.

Greece has long been accused of being a favorite hideout for terrorists from the DHKP-C and PKK. Those fleeing Turkey have taken shelter in refugee camps in Lavrion near Athens under the guise of being asylum-seekers, especially in the 1980s. Despite the closure of Lavrion in 2013 amid pressure from Turkey, Greece continues to be the primary destination for DHKP-C terrorists.

The DHKP-C is responsible for a number of terrorist attacks in Turkey, including a 2013 attack on the United States Embassy in Ankara in which a Turkish security guard was killed.

The group is listed as a terrorist organization by Turkey, the U.S. and the European Union, which Greece is a member of.

The terrorist group pursues a far-left ideology and has been actively carrying out attacks and assassinations in the country since the 1980s, but its campaign of violence hit a snag when faced with Turkey’s barrage of counterterrorism operations. The DHKP-C’s most high-profile attacks include a suicide bombing that targeted the U.S. Embassy in the capital Ankara in 2013 and the killing of a prosecutor in an Istanbul courthouse in 2015.

Vaggos

Reactions
Nation of residence
Italy
Nation of origin
Greece

Terrorists trained in Greece to cross over to Syria, Iraq: Sources​

BY DAILY SABAH​

ANKARA DEC 15, 2021 - 2:05 PM GMT+3

Revolutionary People’s Liberation Party-Front (DHKP-C) terrorists are to be trained in Greece’s Lavrion and will then cross over to northern Iraq and Syria, security sources said.

It was determined that a group of the terrorists will be sent to northern Iraq to join the PKK while another group will cross over to Syria to join the PKK’s Syrian wing, the YPG, the sources told Daily Sabah.

They added that the move signifies the DHKP-C's clear support for the PKK terrorist organization.

Greece has long been accused of being a favorite hideout for terrorists from the DHKP-C and PKK. Those fleeing Turkey have taken shelter in refugee camps in Lavrion near Athens under the guise of being asylum-seekers, especially in the 1980s. Despite the closure of Lavrion in 2013 amid pressure from Turkey, Greece continues to be the primary destination for DHKP-C terrorists.

The DHKP-C is responsible for a number of terrorist attacks in Turkey, including a 2013 attack on the United States Embassy in Ankara in which a Turkish security guard was killed.

The group is listed as a terrorist organization by Turkey, the U.S. and the European Union, which Greece is a member of.

The terrorist group pursues a far-left ideology and has been actively carrying out attacks and assassinations in the country since the 1980s, but its campaign of violence hit a snag when faced with Turkey’s barrage of counterterrorism operations. The DHKP-C’s most high-profile attacks include a suicide bombing that targeted the U.S. Embassy in the capital Ankara in 2013 and the killing of a prosecutor in an Istanbul courthouse in 2015.

Congratulations! Very reliable source! 😂

Vaggos

Reactions
Nation of residence
Italy
Nation of origin
Greece
If we think how greece supported pkk back in the days Its not far from reality
I am from Keratea which is a part of Lavrion city in south-east Attica region, (the place of the supposed terrorist training camp) and I have never heard of it!

M

Manomed

I am from Keratea which is a part of Lavrion city in south-east Attica region, (the place of the supposed terrorist training camp) and I have never heard of it!
Im just stating what Öcalan said during his Interogation

Vaggos

Reactions
Nation of residence
Italy
Nation of origin
Greece
Im just stating what Öcalan said during his Interogation
Let's assume that it really exists, wouldn't a photo, a confession or something else have been leaked all these years? The residents of Lavrion (including my self, my family and my friends) would have known.

CAN_TR

Contributor
Reactions
10 4,934
Nation of residence
Austria
Nation of origin
Turkey
Let's assume that it really exists, wouldn't a photo, a confession or something else have been leaked all these years? The residents of Lavrion (including my self, my family and my friends) would have known.
Google -> Lavrion Camp Greece -> but before you do that put down your biased rose coloured glasses.

Not to mention that the terrorist Nr.1 himself proved it during the interogiation or that he was travelling with Greek Agent, G.Cypriot ID…

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
9 8,836
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Google -> Lavrion Camp Greece -> but before you do that put down your biased rose coloured glasses.

Not to mention that the terrorist Nr.1 himself proved it during the interogiation or that he was travelling with Greek Agent, G.Cypriot ID…

To be fair the greeks were coming form the 4 corners to go and fight in armenia. Obviously they got destroyed because what are the weak greeks going to achieve in war. But its typical greek behaviour anywhere they think they can harm Turkey without their country entering direct war against Turkey they do it.

A cowardly state.

Vaggos

Reactions
Nation of residence
Italy
Nation of origin
Greece

It's just another refugee camp! No news here...

Can you prove that Greece is training Kurdish terrorists?

Last edited:

Vaggos

Reactions
Nation of residence
Italy
Nation of origin
Greece
To be fair the greeks were coming form the 4 corners to go and fight in armenia. Obviously they got destroyed because what are the weak greeks going to achieve in war. But its typical greek behaviour anywhere they think they can harm Turkey without their country entering direct war against Turkey they do it.

A cowardly state.
Aren't you tired repeating the same bs over and over again?

Barry

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Northern Cyprus
probably tired of you Greek lads sticking your nose in pretending your state isn't the sickest man of Europe that backs every terrorist, warlord and shyster with an anti-Turk agenda whilst pretending to be virtuous.

Vaggos

Reactions
Nation of residence
Italy
Nation of origin
Greece
probably tired of you Greek lads sticking your nose in pretending your state isn't the sickest man of Europe that backs every terrorist, warlord and shyster with an anti-Turk agenda whilst pretending to be virtuous.
Are you from Turkey?

blackjack

Contributor
Russia Correspondent
Reactions
7 639
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Russia
the russians didn't activate it or they did activate the radars but with no attack order ( with mutual understanding from both sides ) . no matter how powerful or capable putin is , he can't or don't dare to shoot the f-35 because he knows that this will open a hell that will literality make him kneel like a dog .
Israel is not targetting Russian troops either, maybe Russia will be more active after the su-70, LTS and Su-57 productions kicking up gears not that they give much of a shit about syria as long as they stop the UAE and Turkey from building an oil pipeline and I know with that statement I might have pissed you off along with alot of turkish users here when I signed up on this forum.

Anastasius

Contributor
Azerbaijan Moderator
Reactions
3 2,916
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
Israel is not targetting Russian troops either, maybe Russia will be more active after the su-70, LTS and Su-57 productions kicking up gears not that they give much of a shit about syria as long as they stop the UAE and Turkey from building an oil pipeline and I know with that statement I might have pissed you off along with alot of turkish users here when I signed up on this forum.
I don't think anyone is going to get pissed at you for stating that Russia wants to stop an oil pipeline to Europe that could compete with them. That's kind of obvious.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom