Live Conflict Military Operations Syria

Vaggos

Reactions
Nation of residence
Italy
Nation of origin
Greece
Ocalan literally admitted Greece was giving arms and funding thats more than enough for us.
Well, I don't see any sanction towards Greece from UN/EU and no one added Greece to the list of countries that support terrorism... It's odd, don't you think? Anyway I don't give a shit about Kurds, PKK or how the fuck you call them and I don't support terrorism. Just to be clear.

Domobran7

Reactions
1 80
Website
historyandwarfare.wordpress.com
Nation of residence
Croatia
Nation of origin
Croatia
Well, I don't see any sanction towards Greece from UN/EU and no one added Greece to the list of countries that support terrorism... It's odd, don't you think? Anyway I don't give a shit about Kurds, PKK or how the fuck you call them and I don't support terrorism. Just to be clear.
US has spent literally their entire existence giving arms and funding to terrorists, yet nobody has placed it on such a list. So UN/EU not doing anything is not a good argument. They are both led by a globalist-Marxist agenda, and they only consider something terrorism if it opposes said agenda.

Lool

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
11 4,697
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Albania
Well, I don't see any sanction towards Greece from UN/EU and no one added Greece to the list of countries that support terrorism... It's odd, don't you think?
Hahahaha
Man you are funny, I will give you that

I really wonder why the EU/UN havent sanctioned the US for their continued support to terrorist worldwide such as the PKK among many other?
I really wonder why the EU/UN havent sanctioned France over their support to the cruel warlord Khalifa Haftar and continued support of French companies to ISIS?
I really wonder why The EU/UN havent sanctioned Sweden when they announced increased funding for PKK terrorists post 2023 and who were responsible for the killing of TSK soldiers who are NATO allies. Like..... they dont even care about hiding their support anymore?

But ofcourse the whole world has time to listen to a complaint from MIGHTY NEPAL and enlist Turkey in the grey zone for suspected terrorism support

The current international bodies are a bloody farce. If you arent on the same side as the dominating ruling power, you wont gain priviliges and will be judged unfairly. However, as long as you act like a faithful dog, you will gain a lot of benefits from the mighty Western powers who control the world rn. Greece rn, is doing its job faithfully, by acting as a lid for Turkey's growth and trying to steal Turkey's EEZ which will solve the main chronic problem that has remained in Turkish economy for a century. Why on Earth would Greece be sanctioned? In fact, rn, Greece may be Glorified as the Heroes striving for Justice

True Justice, Honour, freedom, and human rights are already way too gone from Western states already. I mean..... why do you think Western hegemony is already in decline and is crumbling? Why do you think Turkey, China, & Russia is gaining more favour in Africa? Why do you think gulf states which were known to always obey the West are already searching for alternatives?

Western dominance is already beginning to fade and new world powers are starting to emerge and will replace the current ones. This is what is known as karma

Last edited:

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
9 8,836
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Aren't you tired repeating the same bs over and over again?

1639649892601.jpeg

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
9 8,836
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
probably tired of you Greek lads sticking your nose in pretending your state isn't the sickest man of Europe that backs every terrorist, warlord and shyster with an anti-Turk agenda whilst pretending to be virtuous.

The greek state is certainly sick. Drowning in debt, no national sovereignty, a state owned today by their last occupier the Germans. Pursuing grand ambitions to harm the Turkish people.

Greece is slightly less mad then armenia but at the same also more cowardly then armenia.

This doesnt even go into the fact its nations population is rapidly declining, its youth have fled and the number of pensioners is massive about 30% of the country.

But their madness and stupidity will find its just rewards in the future.

Vaggos

Reactions
Nation of residence
Italy
Nation of origin
Greece
US has spent literally their entire existence giving arms and funding to terrorists, yet nobody has placed it on such a list. So UN/EU not doing anything is not a good argument. They are both led by a globalist-Marxist agenda, and they only consider something terrorism if it opposes said agenda.
I agree with you. I am not a US fanboy and I am against this kind of policies and agendas. Some people here don't seem to understand that...anyway, I am still waiting for someone to prove that the Greek state is currently training terrorists in Lavrion refugee camp.

CAN_TR

Contributor
Reactions
10 4,934
Nation of residence
Austria
Nation of origin
Turkey
Imagine US reaction when Turkey would've rename the Talibans let's say Afghan Islamic Democratic Forces arming them up, giving them Intelligence etc. and justify all that bullcrap with the same stories the US is telling us.

The UN, EU nor the US are in a position to talk anything about Turkey's intervention in neighbouring Iraq or Syria.

@Vaggos
Ocalan mentioned it during his interogation, neutralized terrorists had Greek stamps in their passports, not to mention the interesting stuff you find in the camp itself. The Greek state is doing nothing against it, basically ignoring the fact that terrorists use it as a breeding camp even as safehouse. Or do you denying the fact that Greek Intelligence and General meet with PKK terrorists?

Huelague

Experienced member
Reactions
4 3,799
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
Interesting, don’t you? We know high ranking pkk members in German parliament. So what .

Vaggos

Reactions
Nation of residence
Italy
Nation of origin
Greece
Imagine US reaction when Turkey would've rename the Talibans let's say Afghan Islamic Democratic Forces arming them up, giving them Intelligence etc. and justify all that bullcrap with the same stories the US is telling us.

The UN, EU nor the US are in a position to talk anything about Turkey's intervention in neighbouring Iraq or Syria.

@Vaggos
Ocalan mentioned it during his interogation, neutralized terrorists had Greek stamps in their passports, not to mention the interesting stuff you find in the camp itself. The Greek state is doing nothing against it, basically ignoring the fact that terrorists use it as a breeding camp even as safehouse. Or do you denying the fact that Greek Intelligence and General meet with PKK terrorists?
I am not denying that there are Ocalan and PKK sympathizers in Lavrion camp. I have seen them protesting in the streets with my own eyes, I am from Lavrion as I have told you before. The only thing I have doubts about is the fact that the terrorists are armed and trained by the Greek military forces.

Huelague

Experienced member
Reactions
4 3,799
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey

@Vaggos

M

Manomed

We are Zaza's from Elazig's Palu district. The Palu district was almost Armenian but also a lot of Kurds and Zaza's lived there.

My grandelders told stories of Armenian women who sought refuge and to secure their children they married Kurdish villagers.

They never saw Armenian males, only women and children who were on the run.

Most Armenians integrated in Kurdish families and clans.
Lol

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom