Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
10 9,113
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Afghanistan
Friends with resources in the field said that the Russians had already evacuated some bases.

If true, Turkey should immidiately capitalise on this and liberate large parts of nothern Syria.

Create a semi-independent state in North Syria with strict loyalty to Turkey and resettle millions of syrians there.

Merzifonlu

Contributor
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
24 2,052
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Are there any qualified soldiers left worth pulling? I think Russia has withdrawn its experienced soldiers from Syria until now.

Bogeyman 

Experienced member
Professional
Reactions
60 29,274
Website
twitter.com
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Are there any qualified soldiers left worth pulling? I think Russia has withdrawn its experienced soldiers from Syria until now.

It is not important that the Russians withdraw their experienced soldiers. If the Russians show that they do not have a political goal in Syria and that Syria does not mean anything to them, the balance on the field will change.

Merzifonlu

Contributor
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
24 2,052
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
It is not important that the Russians withdraw their experienced soldiers. If the Russians show that they do not have a political goal in Syria and that Syria does not mean anything to them, the balance on the field will change.
That's true. In this case, it is not Iran that matters for Turkey. Iran will always be hostile. In Syria, outcome will be determined according to Turkey's negotiations with USA. I think that Turkey still has not met on a common ground with USA.

Last edited:

Agha Sher

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
10 9,113
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Afghanistan
That's true. In this case, it is not Iran that matters for Turkey. Iran will always be hostile. In Syria, outcome will be determined according to Turkey's negotiations with USA. I think that Turkey still has not met on a common ground with USA.

Kobane, Aleppo, Tel Rifat, Raqqa and Idlib should be cleared instantly. For the area with US influence, negotiations must take place

Heartbang

Experienced member
Reactions
7 3,565
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Kobane, Aleppo, Tel Rifat, Raqqa and Idlib should be cleared instantly. For the area with US influence, negotiations must take place
taking some American POW's would help us with the negotiations. I say we kick some butt and take names!

Lool

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
11 4,730
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Albania
Guuuuuuys, it is time for a military operation!!
Erdogan should capitalise on this ASAP
Take as much syrian land as possible, create sn independent state and resettle around a million or two million Syrian refugees there; thus, solving the refugee issue and creating a majority Sunni state that may aide Turkey against Assad in the future

I just hope that Erdogan doesnt throw this golden opportunity to solve most of his and Turkey's problems

Mehmed Ali

Contributor
Reactions
1 905
Nation of residence
England(UK)
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
No half measures, Assad and Iranians that's if war occurs must be annihilated. You never leave enemy to survive in order to recover later. Also in the case of likely Israeli cooperation Hizbulat must be annihilated too , with this kind of people there is no deal. It is deranged cult. Unfortunately I think that America will do anything to stop that, at the end of the day their " inaction" brought this curious situation about.

Mis_TR_Like

Contributor
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
25 4,996
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Northern Cyprus
Guuuuuuys, it is time for a military operation!!
Erdogan should capitalise on this ASAP
Take as much syrian land as possible, create sn independent state and resettle around a million or two million Syrian refugees there; thus, solving the refugee issue and creating a majority Sunni state that may aide Turkey against Assad in the future

I just hope that Erdogan doesnt throw this golden opportunity to solve most of his and Turkey's problems

60,000? Way more than I thought.

It's the perfect time for an operation. However, I suspect it will come 2-3 months before elections.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,003
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
No half measures, Assad and Iranians that's if war occurs must be annihilated. You never leave enemy to survive in order to recover later. Also in the case of likely Israeli cooperation Hizbulat must be annihilated too , with this kind of people there is no deal. It is deranged cult. Unfortunately I think that America will do anything to stop that, at the end of the day their " inaction" brought this curious situation about.

Assad and the Ayatoilets can easily be dealt with.

Our biggest obstacle is the Americans and Russians as they are working together in Syria.

McCool

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Assad and the Ayatoilets can easily be dealt with.

Our biggest obstacle is the Americans and Russians as they are working together in Syria.
Reminder of what these so called axis of resistance achieved before Russian intervention. Assad must be shitting hard r8 now.

dtucopcf5chrkk3zg.jpg

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom