DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
11 4,725
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Albania

Güngören perpetrator killed in Syria.
Also without death sentence in Turkish justice system we can’t really get rid of trash.
Really, MIT has been doing really good job recently; they are gradually improving under the leadership of Hakan Fidan. Really happy that he is the one leading MIT since the last good one to command the institution was like around 30 years ago. I expect nothing less from a man who has the Mossad as a role model to follow through

I_Love_F16

Contributor
France Correspondent
Reactions
10 1,515
Nation of residence
France
Nation of origin
France
Turkiye must completely side with Ukraine and hand a few of their strategic weapons to the Ukrainians. No more mediation bullshit. Hope Putler will regret his moves.

Heartbang

Experienced member
Reactions
7 3,547
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
with regards to the current state Iraq is in, what are the chances of Erdogan declaring general mobilization and swooping in to claim the entire eastern part of the National Pact?

Anastasius

Contributor
Azerbaijan Moderator
Reactions
3 2,927
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
I believe that there should be no more factors involved that will prevent Erdo from carrying out an operation in Syria
The only major project of importance, Akkuyu nuclear plant, has literally become 100% russian and Turkish contractors werent allowed to access the site on Friday

Told you guys Akkuyu was a waste of time and money.
Conspicuous absence of any YPG/PKK mention, I'm guessing.

Yasar_TR

Experienced member
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
110 14,682
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Turkey
All posts related to Akkuyu have been moved to
address
Please carry on discussion there as this thread is for Syria.

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
9 8,956
Nation of residence
United Kingdom

When you show weakness and indecision constantly, your enemies will exploit it. Its same old same old for Turkey.

I remember when people used to say when Turkey is turned into a presidential system, it will allow Turkey to be more efficient in decision making, it seems that the more control erdogan took the more the nation behaves like a joke.

We can come suddenly one night, meanwhile the enemies are laughing and attacking Turkish bases in both syria and iraq. I'm sure their trembling at the thought of erdogan coming suddenly one night. No operation ever came suddenly under erdogan, it had years of begging and months long is it happening yet talks, and then when something maybe came it was shut down rapidly.

If anything erdogan should be saying any operation i conduct can be shut down suddenly one night.

Huelague

Experienced member
Reactions
4 3,823
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
This may be an indication that things arent going well in the war against Ukraine. Just recently, a video showing old Chinese weaponry being transmitted to Russia to be used in the war indicating that some stocks of weaponry may be running dry in Russian warehouses
Its not related to the post you mentioned.

Agha Sher

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
10 9,113
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Afghanistan
Turkey hammering north syria with artillery at an insane level.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom