Live Conflict Military Operations Syria

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
9 8,839
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
The more power Erdogan took, the more control he got of the state, the more incompetent we behave and the weaker our enemies see us.

You've got to imagine as well, that any talks erdogan has with Putin are then directly being relayed to the YPG via the Russians. So when erdogan shows the Russians he's not going to move, the message gets sent to the pkk and they attack bases.

mr we can come suddenly one night, only clowns believe what this joker has to say.

Bogeyman 

Experienced member
Professional
Reactions
57 28,559
Website
twitter.com
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
thumbs_b_c_7809886c31abda972bd7d3335da45096.jpg

The MİT neutralized Muhsin Yağan, code-named "Dijvar Silopi", the so-called Qamishli state administrator of the terrorist organization PKK/YPG, with the operation it carried out in Qamishli, northern Syria.

Altay2071

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
thumbs_b_c_7809886c31abda972bd7d3335da45096.jpg

The MİT neutralized Muhsin Yağan, code-named "Dijvar Silopi", the so-called Qamishli state administrator of the terrorist organization PKK/YPG, with the operation it carried out in Qamishli, northern Syria.
Well done! I am asking myself cant we somehow 7/24 observe the top terrorists like Karayilan, Kobani etc. to eliminate them. One would probably need more drones and personal to monitor for this.

Lool

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
11 4,698
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Albania
No, my fellow soldiers told me that the bombardment was carried out locally. I think the TAF is threatening the assad regime to withdraw from the region.
Assad will never leave the region since if he did and Turkey took the PKK-controlled areas; then the radical PKK will migrate to regime-controlled areas which means that terrorism will begin in Assad's territories and will be a pain in Assad's ass

Assad and Russia message is..... we dont want the PKK, they are your problem; thus, keep them close to you and not close to us

When will Erdogan understand that for Gods sake

Sami1234

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Algeria
Nation of origin
Algeria
Well done! I am asking myself cant we somehow 7/24 observe the top terrorists like Karayilan, Kobani etc. to eliminate them. One would probably need more drones and personal to monitor for this.
Balloons.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 17,823
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
The news is so good 🤣

Send them all to hell.

Im really thinking thr TSK done this on their own accord.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom