Reactions
6 7,124
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Will the operation finally start?
Erdogan's credibility is now at rock-bottom since the operation hasnt yet begun
Operation has already started and it includes giving the opponents the opportunity to withdraw peacefully.

AWP

Contributor
Reactions
4 1,403
Nation of residence
Canada
Nation of origin
Palestine
No dehumanizing, some minimal respect is required even for your opponents.

sorry bro but I fully disagree with you on this . I do understand that you have to follow the rules to keep the civility of this forum . but I will never call the Asad regime and Iran militias any thing less then vile names .

so I don't know how we will report this possible operation . but I hope we agree on something like the russian-ukrainian thread

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
9 8,956
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
What's fascinating about the western media is how every time Turkey stikes assad's forces they refer to them as either government forces or the Syrian army. If its not Turkey they are always referred to as regime forces or Assads forces.

The international media does everything to delegitimise Turkish actions and legitimise the enemies of Turkey.

The fact the ypg works hand in hand with assad is completely ignored.

the following is taken from the washington post;

"The attack happened just west of the northern town of Kobani and comes amid tensions in northern Syria between U.S.-backed Kurdish fighters and Turkey-backed opposition gunmen."

The YPG are Kurdish fighters, the people whose had their lives destroyed by assad, iran, russia and the ypg are called Turkey backed gunmen as if they are criminals.

The editors of all these major media outlets have to be in absolute cahoots. Their is no other way to explain the organisation in which they spread the exact same propaganda.

Also worth pointing out that the names for the cities and towns where they can they use the kurdish title, not the Arabic or Turkish name.

So certain western government in cahoots with the media as desperate to create a pkkistan to further destabilise the middle east and threaten the sovereignty and welfare of the Turkish state.

Last edited:

I_Love_F16

Contributor
France Correspondent
Reactions
10 1,515
Nation of residence
France
Nation of origin
France
@GoatsMilk

That’s not surprising. This is why Turkiye needs to find a way to counter all the misinfo and propaganda spread over the Internet. Turkiye’s government shouldn't stay silent on this.

CAN_TR

Contributor
Reactions
11 4,951
Nation of residence
Austria
Nation of origin
Turkey
Pretty stupid to strike Assad Forces while you have bases and outposts close to their positions.

Agha Sher

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
10 9,113
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Afghanistan
Pretty stupid to strike Assad Forces while you have bases and outposts close to their positions.

The attack which killed the border guard was launched from the targeted base where both Assad militias and PKK is located.

CAN_TR

Contributor
Reactions
11 4,951
Nation of residence
Austria
Nation of origin
Turkey
The attack which killed the border guard was launched from the targeted base where both Assad militias and PKK is located.
I know but we have few bases and outpost close to their positions in Idlib and when they retaliate they will be among their first targets, so let's hope they are on alert.

Ecderha

Experienced member
Reactions
4 7,764
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey
Erdogan's credibility is now at rock-bottom since the operation hasnt yet begun
Nobody knows.............
It is like Yes ...... No.............or Tik......... Tok

Ecderha

Experienced member
Reactions
4 7,764
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey
Operation has already started and it includes giving the opponents the opportunity to withdraw peacefully.

"giving the opponents the opportunity to withdraw peacefully."!?
What this mean?

Zafer

Experienced member
Reactions
6 7,124
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
"giving the opponents the opportunity to withdraw peacefully."!?
What this mean?
Scare the enemy away by showing your intentions. Conwince them to withdraw. We only want to secure the 30km wide strip along our border. If they leave the area without fighting it would be best.

Ecderha

Experienced member
Reactions
4 7,764
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey
Scare the enemy away by showing your intentions. Conwince them to withdraw. We only want to secure the 30km wide strip along our border. If they leave the area without fighting it would be best.
Above was shown many many many many times................
Are you are kid or Naive?

Enemy do NOT care what Turkiye wants.
Enemy is NOT civilized
Enemy want Turkiye and Turkish people to die

I still do NOT understand........Why you act like that........... IF only IF This was new enemy and then there may be such logic can be applied that................. new enemy do NOT know or fought with Turks and they want to see intention!!
We talking about PKK,Assad and russia!?
What intention, What show, What withdraw!?
I do not understand why you lying yourself !? Expecting that enemy will understand :rolleyes:

Zafer

Experienced member
Reactions
6 7,124
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Above was shown many many many many times................
Are you are kid or Naive?

Enemy do NOT care what Turkiye wants.
Enemy is NOT civilized
Enemy want Turkiye and Turkish people to die

I still do NOT understand........Why you act like that........... IF only IF This was new enemy and then there may be such logic can be applied that................. new enemy do NOT know or fought with Turks and they want to see intention!!
We talking about PKK,Assad and russia!?
What intention, What show, What withdraw!?
I do not understand why you lying yourself !? Expecting that enemy will understand :rolleyes:
It is a new Turkish military every time there is a new challenge. New weapons capabilities have been gained since the last time we fought. We did not have Turkish made air defences the last time but we do have Hisars now for example. We have the Akıncı as another example. 1000 HGK-82 in the inventory already and some Fırtına 2 too. And surely more capabilities. Russia is in a dire situation too. We have the upperhand and it does not look good for the enemy.

Last edited:

Agha Sher

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
10 9,113
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Afghanistan
I know but we have few bases and outpost close to their positions in Idlib and when they retaliate they will be among their first targets, so let's hope they are on alert.

This is signalling. Turkey response is so harsh that it is telling assad the dog that 1 Turkish life is worth 50 of his militias. Now if Assad wants to lose more men he can continue. Note, he suffers from lack of manpower

I_Love_F16

Contributor
France Correspondent
Reactions
10 1,515
Nation of residence
France
Nation of origin
France
This is signalling. Turkey response is so harsh that it is telling assad the dog that 1 Turkish life is worth 50 of his militias. Now if Assad wants to lose more men he can continue. Note, he suffers from lack of manpower

Turkiye should do the same thing to Russia. Russia must pay for the 34 Turkish soldiers who died in Syria.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom