Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 17,822
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
And today they are artillery striking afrin. Who ever is responsible to order artillery strikes as counter measures needs to be demoted.

The military's hands are tied.

We have cruise missiles, ballistic missiles and drones.

Do we have these weapons for show or are they supposed to be used??

We always retailate back with artillery nothing else. We sit back and watch then get attacked after that we start attacking.

Kartal1

Experienced member
Lead Moderator
Reactions
73 15,921
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey
They directly hit and almost completely destroyed a hospital killing around 20 people in Afrin recently. Out of the normal statements about "Olursem sehit, kalirsam gazi" and "Misliyle karsilik verildi" by Mr. Efendime Soyleyim we saw nothing and in the same time we are trying to prove to the local population that we are there to defend them putting in hard situations the soldiers there in front of angry mobs.

I had discussions before with a user in another forum who was HTS supporter about the problem of the distrust in Turkey and all that distrust pushing locals and armed organizations at that time (before the creation of SNA) to join and support HTS and he was right. HTS was big at that time and now it got even bigger and stronger while SNA stayed the same without improving even an inch. And I am wondering what would SNA fighters and locals think when seeing 34 martyred Turkish soldiers at once and after all the strikes not even an inch improvement in the situation of control on the ground, hospitals hit without any serious repercussion, TSK and SNA points being hit on two fronts and Turkish soldiers being martyred along SNA forces over and over again from the same exact point (Tal Rifat) without any serious reaction. This combined with the problems of the SNA that we discussed previously (looting, other crimes but most importantly in that situation stealing of wages) is the perfect combination for the total demoralization of SNA and the locals which will have heavy consequences on the ground. It will put SNA and locals even more prone to supporting HTS (it will push them towards extremism) or they will surrender and go to the safe heaven which is Turkey resulting in even deeper refugee crisis. If I was a local I would not trust TSK and SNA to but not because TSK or SNA but because I know who is giving the orders there.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 17,822
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
They directly hit and almost completely destroyed a hospital killing around 20 people in Afrin recently. Out of the normal statements about "Olursem sehit, kalirsam gazi" and "Misliyle karsilik verildi" by Mr. Efendime Soyleyim we saw nothing and in the same time we are trying to prove to the local population that we are there to defend them putting in hard situations the soldiers there in front of angry mobs.

I had discussions before with a user in another forum who was HTS supporter about the problem of the distrust in Turkey and all that distrust pushing locals and armed organizations at that time (before the creation of SNA) to join and support HTS and he was right. HTS was big at that time and now it got even bigger and stronger while SNA stayed the same without improving even an inch. And I am wondering what would SNA fighters and locals think when seeing 34 martyred Turkish soldiers at once and after all the strikes not even an inch improvement in the situation of control on the ground, hospitals hit without any serious repercussion, TSK and SNA points being hit on two fronts and Turkish soldiers being martyred along SNA forces over and over again from the same exact point (Tal Rifat) without any serious reaction. This combined with the problems of the SNA that we discussed previously (looting, other crimes but most importantly in that situation stealing of wages) is the perfect combination for the total demoralization of SNA and the locals which will have heavy consequences on the ground. It will put SNA and locals even more prone to supporting HTS (it will push them towards extremism) or they will surrender and go to the safe heaven which is Turkey resulting in even deeper refugee crisis. If I was a local I would not trust TSK and SNA to but not because TSK or SNA but because I know who is giving the orders there.

Erdogan would be too busy doing speeches of how much he loves putin.

Its the politicians themselves and the army is not doing anything because either the commanders dont care or they have their hands tied if they defy orders they will only be branded as traitors by the political establishment.

What does the politcal establishment do ah yes just bark and talk then we condemn.

While at the same time we do patrolling with the Russian scumbags. Mevlut cavusoglu how does that bald p**** sleep at night.

They can feel good about those artillery strikes its just face saving measures or putting on a bandaid.

Ecderha

Experienced member
Reactions
4 7,728
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey
Retailate back with artillery on enemy tagert

7 terrorist were killed

it is look like picture is taken by UAV

Turkish link

Glass🚬

Contributor
Reactions
2 3,159
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey

7 terrorist were killed

Turkish link

mate, these strikes are not working out. They need to get rid of the persons who order the pointless artillery strikes

--

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 17,822
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey

7 terrorist were killed

Turkish link

As I said before band aid solution.

Im gonna be honest Erdogan and co would be executed if they lived in the times of Fatih Sultan Mehmet and Yavuz Sultan Selim.

Lets all be honest you really think our forefathers would tolerate this shit??? Nah they go shock and awe.

Nobody should bring up the BS that Erdogan is the next Ottoman sultan only thing he would do is disgrace the crap out of it.

He should be happy he lives in modern times and escapes the consequences and repercussions for this BS.

I wonder how many people are going to get triggered when their favourite politicians regardless of which party getting the hammer.

Im wondering how many are going to see this and easily brand me as a traitor because they cant tolerate criticism.

Your country comes above your leaders and your political parties.

CAN_TR

Contributor
Reactions
10 4,934
Nation of residence
Austria
Nation of origin
Turkey

7 terrorist were killed

Turkish link

Pathetic.

Countless attacks happened from Tel Rifat but still no operations done. Imagine you are a soldier deployed in Syria... such attack happens on your convoy you lose 2 brothers in arms and the retaliations is just artillery strikes killing 7 of the enemy and your medya brags around with headers like "Sehitlerin kani yerde kalmadi".

Tel Rifat was within the Afrin Operation but those Kabadayis above backed down, since then countless attacks from Tel Rifat and everytime only artillery strikes as retaliation.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 17,822
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Pathetic.

Countless attacks happened from Tel Rifat but still no operations done. Imagine you are a soldier deployed in Syria... such attack happens on your convoy you lose 2 brothers in arms and the retaliations is just artillery strikes killing 7 of the enemy and your medya brags around with headers like "Sehitlerin kani yerde kalmadi".

Tel Rifat was within the Afrin Operation but those Kabadayis above backed down, since then countless attacks from Tel Rifat and everytime only artillery strikes as retaliation.

Cavusoglu prefers devriye

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 17,822
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey

Until Turks take it to the streets call for blood.

I dont see anything changing. Azerbaijani soldiers were martyred and the public came out looking for blood.

If the public cant persuade. We are going to lose more soldiers.

Our drones and missiles are there for show.

What this shows how Usa and Russia have.Erdogan by the balls. While opposition like iyi party wanks over assad and hdp wanks over the ypg/pkk.

Only thing I can say to my Turkish brothers is May Allah protect you all and save you from this disgrace.

A

Akhtar

Until Turks take it to the streets call for blood.

I dont see anything changing. Azerbaijani soldiers were martyred and the public came out looking for blood.

If the public cant persuade. We are going to lose more soldiers.

Our drones and missiles are there for show.

What this shows how Usa and Russia have.Erdogan by the balls. While opposition like iyi party wanks over assad and hdp wanks over the ypg/pkk.

Only thing I can say to my Turkish brothers is May Allah protect you all and save you from this disgrace.
Good chunk of the public want to cut a deal with Assad and send the refugees home

A

Akhtar

Pathetic.

SNA also announced 7, after recording themselves firing a TOW at this empty looking building and firing their rifles into the air.

Saithan

Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
21 18,639
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey

It's like waste of breath and rage saying anything. Changing governments is the most important thing we can accomplish in Turkey.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 17,822
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey

It's like waste of breath and rage saying anything. Changing governments is the most important thing we can accomplish in Turkey.

It is said if Turkey intervened when the civil war started in Syria. Turkey could have achieved most of its objectives.

Instead we beated around the bush and waited.

Now we pay the price. We have become the biggest losers of this civil war while Russia, Iran and the USA won.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 17,822
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Good chunk of the public want to cut a deal with Assad and send the refugees home

As if that will solve the problem.

Assad is responsible for the deaths of our soldiers and caused this whole clusterfck in the first place.

Before people starting playing the secular card of how secular assad is remember this is the same guy who supported al qaeda in iraq the percusor to isis.

Files dating back to how the assad regime supported jihadists in iraq in 2007. Also assad released jihadists from prisons into the streets when the civil war just begun.

Mod Edit: Insults against country leaders are not allowed

Last edited by a moderator:

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom