Morocco Moderator
Reactions
16 4,383
Nation of residence
Norway
Nation of origin
Moroco
According to Russian media:
The Iranian army command has ordered its militias in Syria to be mobilized in the Nubbol area north of Aleppo and counter any Turkish operations in the area.
More targets to hit. I want to see akinci dropping bombssssss like a bomber jet

T

Turko

Still we haven't attacked green zone AKA So called "Syrian Kurdistan" .

we are doing something around Tell Rıfat,İdlib,Aleppo.
1634407759796.png

1634408026450.png

Knowledgeseeker

Experienced member
Arab Moderator
Morocco Moderator
Reactions
16 4,383
Nation of residence
Norway
Nation of origin
Moroco

Lool

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
11 4,697
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Albania
Calling YPG Kurdish forces...
He isnt exactly wrong though
Think about it, if the YPG was a small branch of radical kurds then they will be labelled as terrorists. However, the YPG is what is formed from the belief of many kurds that they will gain way more "Prosperity" by creating their own country; which is obviously BULLSHIT! I mean they have a massive political party called the HDP supporting them financially, politically, and giving them manpower
This means that technically since the YPG is what is derived from what the majority of the kurds delusionally believe is "right", it can be considered as a "kurdish army"

Ardabas34

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Calling YPG Kurds is a deliberate propaganda tactic western media uses.
When Turkey makes an operation against YPG they hence say Turkey kills Kurds and a genocide rhetoric borns.

They do the same to Uyghurs. Insteqd of calling jihadist militants of East Turkestan Islamist Party by their party name, they simply call them Uyghurs. So when Chinese government does sth about it, well it becomes easier to label it as an ethnic struggle.

This is why I am sceptical towards the genocide narrative. Same media uses the same tactics they use against us.

Fuzuli NL

Experienced member
Germany Correspondent
Reactions
19 8,152
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
SNA forces threw leaflets at the people in the Minnig airport area, west of Azez. "Soon we will clear the area of PKK".

FB1syUCXoAMKVX3

That's such a pamphlet that made me giggle by the level of amateurishness it contains.
I wonder if many people would be able to take them seriously.

It goes as following:

"Countryside of Northern Aleppo, terror graveyard

You terrorists are killing for a fistful of money... and your masters are disassembling the factories and plants and selling them to Erdogan's merchants.
And they're robbing the companies and institutions which were built by the countrymen of Northern Aleppo, and they're cutting its trees which were paid by the sweat and strength of its children.

Wake up for the sake of your people and country... And know that glorious Aleppo will stay for its honorable people.

It's time to wipe the tear, and bring a smile to all.

General command of the Army and armed forces
Command of North Aleppo countryside operation"

:ROFLMAO:

E

Elaser

FB1syUCXoAMKVX3

That's such a pamphlet that made me giggle by the level of amateurishness it contains.
I wonder if many people would be able to take them seriously.

It goes as following:

"Countryside of Northern Aleppo, terror graveyard

You terrorists are killing for a fistful of money... and your masters are disassembling the factories and plants and selling them to Erdogan's merchants.
And they're robbing the companies and institutions which were built by the countrymen of Northern Aleppo, and they're cutting its trees which were paid by the sweat and strength of its children.

Wake up for the sake of your people and country... And know that glorious Aleppo will stay for its honorable people.

It's time to wipe the tear, and bring a smile to all.

General command of the Army and armed forces
Command of North Aleppo countryside operation"

:ROFLMAO:
Only ASSadite propaganda can come up with this cringe

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
9 8,839
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Calling YPG Kurds is a deliberate propaganda tactic western media uses.
When Turkey makes an operation against YPG they hence say Turkey kills Kurds and a genocide rhetoric borns.

They do the same to Uyghurs. Insteqd of calling jihadist militants of East Turkestan Islamist Party by their party name, they simply call them Uyghurs. So when Chinese government does sth about it, well it becomes easier to label it as an ethnic struggle.

This is why I am sceptical towards the genocide narrative. Same media uses the same tactics they use against us.

Don't ever compare the PKK to what's happening to the Turks in China. China is a communist hellhole that is committing genocide on millions. Meanwhile the Kurds of Turkey live no different then any other citizens of Turkey.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 17,822
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
He isnt exactly wrong though
Think about it, if the YPG was a small branch of radical kurds then they will be labelled as terrorists. However, the YPG is what is formed from the belief of many kurds that they will gain way more "Prosperity" by creating their own country; which is obviously BULLSHIT! I mean they have a massive political party called the HDP supporting them financially, politically, and giving them manpower
This means that technically since the YPG is what is derived from what the majority of the kurds delusionally believe is "right", it can be considered as a "kurdish army"

The pkk was literally formed by leftist Turks.

Even today leftists in Turkey have no problem with pkk.

How many times are we going to bury our heads?? At least Muslims condemn and feel ashamed when it comes to the Taliban, AQ and Isis when leftists constantly white wash leftist terror organisations like pkk, farc, maoist groups of india and various others.

Last edited:

TheInsider

Experienced member
Professional
Solutions
Reactions
27 13,601
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
6 terrorist infiltrators is killed till now. It looks like their target was the Turkish staff of the Vatan Hospital. They were probably trying to kidnap Turkish staff to delay/cancel a possible operation.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom