Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
21 18,639
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey

Shows how easy it is for governments to use normal civilians in rows. It should be much harder in free countries with rule of law and democracy, but something tells me it has become much more common. Absolutely horrible, but I'm glad he got out alive and reunited with his family.

A

Akhtar

The article doesn't actually say how this cooperation 'narrows' despite the headline. The real test would be this:

The YPG sells oil to a Turkish company legally through this initiative.

Saithan

Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
21 18,639
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey

Paid content.

In short it says.

3 white women with 14 kids being brought back to Denmark, but "Nadia" with her 2 sons are not "Danish" enough, so she's stuck in Syria for the time being.

Out of curiosity I googled who her husband was. Since the article just stated him as "her danish husband" and got the text below, he's apparently of danish-kurdish descend. According to CIA he became a trusted member of ISIS. It's likely explained better inside the article, but paid content can't be shared easily :)

1621585007717.png

Saithan

Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
21 18,639
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey
Displaced children are refugees that pretty much had been living i. Turkey so if they are brave enough to face Turkish border units then I guess they’re brave enough to face Assad.

CAN_TR

Contributor
Reactions
10 4,934
Nation of residence
Austria
Nation of origin
Turkey
Displaced children are refugees that pretty much had been living i. Turkey so if they are brave enough to face Turkish border units then I guess they’re brave enough to face Assad.
Only problem is Assad would f*ck them up without sheding a tear while TSK is chained, anyone who throws a grenade towards a borderguard is old enough to die.

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
9 8,836
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Arabs are prone to criminality and extreme violence. Parents literally sending kids forwards to kill Turkish troops with rocket and grenade attacks. Absolute madness. No wonder the Isrealis are so heavy handed towards the arabs.

CAN_TR

Contributor
Reactions
10 4,934
Nation of residence
Austria
Nation of origin
Turkey
A very shameful situation.
Reminds me to the same incident like in Iraq, were soldiers were ordered to move into the barracks while some thugs burned military equipment.
Those above have balls in the size of raisins.

Best solution is to strenghten the border walls, outposts, establish a minefields and leave Idlib.

Spook

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Turkey
Unconfirmed but allegedly a kid or a young person was given an explosive. Grenade most likely. Kid threw it towards the base, and there was an explosion. After that, soldiers shot the 'kid' in the arm. That evolved to this. 'Refugees' that have AKs and RPGs.

Vergennes

Experienced member
Professional
France Moderator
Reactions
Nation of residence
France
Nation of origin
France
Can someone resume the whole situation ?

bsruzm

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey

Cypro

Contributor
Reactions
2 1,790
Nation of residence
Northern Cyprus
Nation of origin
Northern Cyprus
Ungrateful monkeys! Send an F16 low pass them to remind who are they shooting at.. They would starve or bombed if Turkey does not protect them.. They should be punished or more incidents will come.. It is a provocation apparently (may be some intelligence services are behind)

Thanks to that idiot who have taken pictures, thieves could be identified, security forces should raid the camp and restore everything stolen to show them who is the boss.

Last edited:

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom