yakusha

Reactions
Website
www.turkdefence.com
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
According to MSI magazine, Nurol Makina has been working on a new vehicle and will be showcased this year.

I have no idea which class they are working on, but there is only one vehicle that might compete with Kirpi.

Test7

Experienced member
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
18 19,918
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Turkey
According to MSI magazine, Nurol Makina has been working on a new vehicle and will be showcased this year.

I have no idea which class they are working on, but there is only one vehicle that might compete with Kirpi.

If their goal is internal demand, this is unlikely. I don't think Kirpi's counterpart will be in demand.

Test7

Experienced member
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
18 19,918
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Turkey

PARS 6x6 SCOUT​

The new member of the PARS family, the PARS 6x6 SCOUT, takes its name from the silent, agile and predatory leopard that once roamed in Anatolia. This special purpose tactical wheeled vehicle is equipped with modern technologies providing strategic advantages to its user, including a high situational awareness feature that is designed especially for reconnaissance and internal security operations.

The PARS 6X6 SCOUT has a power-to-weight ratio of 25-30 Hp/ton, driven by a diesel engine. The PARS 6X6 SCOUT Powerpack consists of a diesel engine, coupled with a fully automatic transmission which generates a maximum road speed of up to 100 km/h and is capable of maneuvering on 60% vertical and 30% horizontal gradients, climbing 60 cm-high obstacles and crossing 120 cm-wide trenches. Thanks to the engine layout and favored balanced design, the vehicle’s axle loads are almost equal. This design approach provides the vehicle with the ability to move comfortably even on loose and soft terrain, while also providing increased road-holding at high speeds and short braking distances. The vehicle has 6X6 and 6X4 driving characteristics, and all of its axles can be locked if required. The central tire inflation system allows the driver to adjust tire pressures to suit different terrains, and the independent height-adjustable hydro-pneumatic suspension system provides the best road holding for different road conditions.

PARS 6X6 SCOUT is optionally amphibious if required by the user.

The two-man cab at the front of the vehicle is protected by ballistic glass and provides a 230° horizontal field of vision, high driving safety, situational awareness and comfort.
The large ballistic glass located at the driver's compartment, and the day/night cameras located in rear and front sides give the driver and commander a wide field of vision. Inside the vehicle, the door covers, personnel seats, infantry rifle holders and interior lighting elements are designed to provide comfort to the vehicle personnel.

The PARS 6X6 SCOUT has a range of over 600 km, and its fuel tanks are incorporated with special protective measures against explosion and puncture. The vehicle is fitted with run-flat tires and has a self-recovery winch.
The PARS 6X6 SCOUT hull can be brought to the level of protection required by the user thanks to its modular designed armor system. The hull form, underbelly structure, base plates and specially developed mine-resistant seats are designed to protect personnel against high-level mine threats.
The modular connection of the vehicle subsystems to its mine-resistant hull ensures the ease of maintenance and replacement, and it is this ease of maintenance, replacement of moving parts and power transmission systems in particular that makes it superior to its counterparts.

Mission specific features​

• Outstanding Mobility; Balanced Driving Capability Under All Road and Terrain Conditions
  • Balanced Driving at High Speeds on Straight Roads and Low Risk of Skidding on Bends
  • Low Risk of Getting Stuck In Sand or Mud While Entering Water
  • Balanced Floating Performance
  • High Situational Awareness with Transparent Armor (Ballistic Glass)
  • Ability to Make Joint Observations During Reconnaissance as a Result of the Side-By-Side Positioning of the Driver And Commander
  • Ability to Communicate with the Commander without the Need of an Internal Communication System
  • Opportunity for Immediate Interventions by the Commander in Case of Critical Situations During Movement
    • Air-Conditioned Environment with a Wide Field of Vision Eases Use in Hot Climatic Conditions
    • Anti-Lock Braking System (ABS)
    • Central Tire Inflation (CTI) and Run Flat Tire Inserts
    • Self-Recovery Winch
    • Integrated Survivability Suite
    • Hydro-Pneumatic Suspension System with Ride Heihgt Control

Combat-Master

Baklava Consumer
Reactions
15 25,473
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Turkey
Ejder Yalcin border watch variant
EuAgtz1XcAElMT9 (1).jpg

Stuka

Contributor
Think Tank Analyst
Reactions
5 4,538
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Turkey
I have been looking into the Anadolu Isuzu tactical truck Seyit 8x8. The producer is Anadolu Savunma a Company owned by Anadolu Isuzu.

The Vehicle has been seen recently (13.11.2020 ) Carrying the Early Warning Radar System produced by ASELSAN.

1613178415323.png

The Vehicle has a very distinct look. But I came across the TATRA Trucks, specifically the T815 8x8

1613178525989.png

The Anadolu Seyit 8x8 Tactical Truck, from the looks of it, seems like a license build of the Tatra T815 8x8.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Going back a little bit in Time precisely IDEF 19 The Vehicle has been shown and an interview Anadolu Agency followed.

1613179044886.png

1613179243164.png

The Date is 05.2019. This Vehicle shown as Seyit 8x8 looks not just prettier but also much more indigenous. It seems very weird that between 05.2019 and 11.2020 the Vehicle just nonchalantly changed design and came closer to Tatra Trucks just a year later.

Anadolu Isuzu CEO Tuğrul Arıkan said in the 2019 interview: " Seyit has been designed completely by Turkish Engineers".

Anadolu Agency added that The designs of the vehicles, which are supported by Tatra in the infrastructure, especially the armored cabin, were completely carried out by Turkish engineers at the Anadolu Isuzu R&D Center.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

> My Conclusion that the Project Timeframe was too ambitious so instead they opted for a License Build of the Tatra T815.

What Supports my Conclusion is the Fact BMC Defence has been working on a similar 8x8 Truck since at least a Decade without too much to show.
-The BMC 525-44 8x8 was revealed in 2012.

1613180314614.png

1613180278371.png

BordoEnes

Committed member
Reactions
2 866
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Turkey
I have been looking into the Anadolu Isuzu tactical truck Seyit 8x8. The producer is Anadolu Savunma a Company owned by Anadolu Isuzu.

The Vehicle has been seen recently (13.11.2020 ) Carrying the Early Warning Radar System produced by ASELSAN.

View attachment 14053

The Vehicle has a very distinct look. But I came across the TATRA Trucks, specifically the T815 8x8

View attachment 14054

The Anadolu Seyit 8x8 Tactical Truck, from the looks of it, seems like a license build of the Tatra T815 8x8.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Going back a little bit in Time precisely IDEF 19 The Vehicle has been shown and an interview Anadolu Agency followed.

View attachment 14055
View attachment 14056

The Date is 05.2019. This Vehicle shown as Seyit 8x8 looks not just prettier but also much more indigenous. It seems very weird that between 05.2019 and 11.2020 the Vehicle just nonchalantly changed design and came closer to Tatra Trucks just a year later.

Anadolu Isuzu CEO Tuğrul Arıkan said in the 2019 interview: " Seyit has been designed completely by Turkish Engineers".

Anadolu Agency added that The designs of the vehicles, which are supported by Tatra in the infrastructure, especially the armored cabin, were completely carried out by Turkish engineers at the Anadolu Isuzu R&D Center.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

> My Conclusion that the Project Timeframe was too ambitious so instead they opted for a License Build of the Tatra T815.

What Supports my Conclusion is the Fact BMC Defence has been working on a similar 8x8 Truck since at least a Decade without too much to show.
-The BMC 525-44 8x8 was revealed in 2012.

View attachment 14058
View attachment 14057

From what i heard the chassis was always that from Tatra. It literally was nothing more then a facelift and make-up that we did to the truck. Might aswell just completely license it yeah. Kinda disappointing.

what

Experienced member
Reactions
9 6,042
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
There should be a regulation that you can only use Made in Turkey, Made by Turkish engineers, whatever only if it's above a certain treshold. Companies are way to inflationary with the usage of those terms for cheap PR gains.

AzeriTank

Contributor
Reactions
2 1,760
Nation of residence
Azerbaijan
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
in IDEF 2019 one of these said that they are able to make level 4 protection cabin, that's hugeee
in Karabagh war, most of trucks were under fire, thats why we had many problems with supporting front soldiers, almost all soldiers lived more than a week without water and food. most only drank water on the leaves of trees in the morning. and domestic animals of local people that ran away, sheep. Cows, but making kebab of it also danger to be seen by drones and get under fire by artillery.

Tornadoss

Contributor
Reactions
4 2,533
Nation of residence
Czechia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Yulpar seems to be a little bit under armored compared to Puma, Lynx, or Kurganets-25. Don't now maybe because of these the side skirts.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom