AzeriTank

Contributor
Reactions
2 1,760
Nation of residence
Azerbaijan
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
As I predicted the war will largely be unwinnable for the next 5-10 years imo.
you remember me right we were talking about it.. You were saying that France, Russia, UAE, Egypt will crash Turkey fast and i told you that we Turks, if we enter there, most probably all the plans are finished how to win it succesful, Libya being important part in Turkish history, especially Ataturk was also there, no way they would join and loose there. It could end up Erdogan even loose his position. Just, after some months, We had another talk and i specifically found you to tell you, see now, and you accepted your mistake. now, after all those failed predictions, you say you predicted it right? Come on.... )))

Test7

Experienced member
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
18 19,918
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Turkey

Russia’s Wagner mercenaries calls the shots in fight for control of Libya​

Soon after the Russian Wagner mercenaries appeared on the front lines near Tripoli, United States officials warned Marshal Khalifa Haftar, the man who recruited them, that he was making a Faustian bargain.

Haftar, who was bent on seizing the capital and anointing himself dictator of Libya, may very well end up as their servant. The mercenaries, who answer only to the Russian defence ministry and the Kremlin, are in charge. They no longer pretend to work for Haftar and his Libyan National Army (LNA). His senior officers want them out.

However, an estimated 2,000-strong Wagner force, spread across eastern and southern Libya and backed by fighter jets dispatched by Russia, are digging in.

Philip the Arab

Contributor
Think Tank Analyst
Reactions
4 2,222
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Jordan
you remember me right we were talking about it.. You were saying that France, Russia, UAE, Egypt will crash Turkey fast and i told you that we Turks, if we enter there, most probably all the plans are finished how to win it succesful, Libya being important part in Turkish history, especially Ataturk was also there, no way they would join and loose there. It could end up Erdogan even loose his position. Just, after some months, We had another talk and i specifically found you to tell you, see now, and you accepted your mistake. now, after all those failed predictions, you say you predicted it right? Come on.... )))
Back 6 months ago I saw the war was unwinnable and I like it like this better than 1 power ruling over Libya. Libya will never become a strong nation able to do anything in the region.

Test7

Experienced member
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
18 19,918
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Turkey
Dear members,

Off-topic posts have been deleted. Please make sure that your message contents do not target another members. DefenceHub desires a multi national discussion place..

TR_123456

Experienced member
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Turkey
This is not WAFF or PDF.
This an international forum,not a Turkish forum.
We judge people only for how they behave here.
Be respectful to each other.

Philip the Arab

Contributor
Think Tank Analyst
Reactions
4 2,222
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Jordan
Bloomberg: The United Arab Emirates withdrew its arms and financial support to Haftar due to Biden's policies and withdrew from Libya.
The UAE promoted Khalifa Shaheen al-Marar to minister of state. He has served as ambassador to Turkey, Iran and Syria, indicating a possible shift toward mending ties with rivals.

what

Experienced member
Reactions
9 6,050
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
The UAE promoted Khalifa Shaheen al-Marar to minister of state. He has served as ambassador to Turkey, Iran and Syria, indicating a possible shift toward mending ties with rivals.

Hey Philip are you by any chance from the UAE or just interested in the region?

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,001
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
The gulf states geopolitically are an absolute joke. No brains to any of what they do, just throw money at it and hope for the best.

On twitter the gulfies tell me about how they are descendant from the Rashidun, Ummayads, Abbassids and Al Andalus.

Old Arab empires/caliphates were not as brainless as them. Omanis seem to have the brains when it comes to diplomacy and are much more mature. Qataris have upped their game up they really did well regarding their foreign policy.

While UAE and Saudi Arabia are a mess. Cant fight, diplomacy is a mess they pissed off everybody especially the Emiratis.

Emiratis in the Islamic World are seen as a negative force. They just about pissed off everybody. Only thing they deserve is a good slap.

Seriously only thing they get right is lobbying the guys are loaded with cash I mean I wonder how many Us politicians are under emirati or saudi pay roll.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom