Contributor
Think Tank Analyst
Reactions
4 2,213
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Jordan
Yes, GNA. With our help, and maybe from Egypt, it can be ruled by one.
It can't, what you are proposing will eventually lead to another war in short time. Egypt won't help Turkey at this time either, and I don't predict Egypt will magically side with Turkey considering UAE and KSA economic grip on the economy.

You as a Turk don't know how tribes operate my friend, they will start a battle over a dead goat especially in these times. That battle will eventually expand again causing another civil war.

Agha Sher

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
9 9,040
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Afghanistan
It's vague as to why GNA are being trained to operate such vehicles, but in the case that Turkey does send some M60A3TTS to Libya - how would they do against T-62 and T-72 that LNA operates?

The M60A3 would completely trash the T-72 and other comparable tanks in their inventory. Especially, if they receive in-depth Turkish training.

Saithan

Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
21 18,639
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey

I am glad that Libya is reaching a sort of peace, but I worry that RU will relocated the mercenaries to Caucasus. However since border with Iran is secured in southern Karabag all flights and transit will have to be directly to Yerevan or through bordergate with Iran, and there Iran can be responsible for arms transfer and such.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom