Nation of origin
Moroco

Anthony

Reactions
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Turkey
With now that the secrets and vulnerabilities of the pantsir S1 discovered i don't think that S1 version will pose a threat to air assets and will be reverse engineered
It was most likely to stop it from being sold and falling into the wrong hands.

Ardabas34

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
What i don't understand, is that at what point did the US intervene. Was this done with Turkeys blessing? Maybe as a good will gesture....
Haha, any gesture to Turkey from them would be a waste of effort. They completely revealed their totally hostile intentions. Many people always knew it but they literally didnt even hide their hostility in the last 5 years.

Anyway, I think they realised Russia completely became the master of Haftar. So basically our interests alligned. Also maybe they realised Turkey currently has so much favor in the eyes of UN recognised government so they find this much of influence threatening so they want to share some of the credit. I figure if they indeed start to support Sarraj, France will also abondon Haftar and war will be over and it will be perceived as US made the final move for Sarraj to win. Just like how they actually became involved in WW2 after British and Russians tired Germans and today world thinks it was all thanks to US.

what

Experienced member
Reactions
9 6,042
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
The Panstir system that was captured and paraded last year, ended up in Ramstein Air Base lol

Its behind a paywall so this is better to read:

Look who's acting like a real ally after all @ the entire US of A.

what

Experienced member
Reactions
9 6,042
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
I feel like CENTCOM and AFRICOM are completely discombobulated from one another..

This is the US, where White House, Pentagon and Military on the ground are doing whatever the fuck they want. At least under Trump. Not surprising.

Yasar_TR

Experienced member
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
111 14,702
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Turkey
Can someone explain why Russia supports Haftar?
Russia does not want Libyan oil and gas to hit European markets. This would drive prices down further. By controlling Libyan oil and gas, Russia can have more control over European oil and gas supplies.
Russia already has a certain amount of remote control over Algeria with their “Strategic Partnership”. Just check Algerian military equipment! It is heavily Soviet/Russian orientated.

Bogeyman 

Experienced member
Professional
Reactions
60 29,150
Website
twitter.com
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey

US Ambassador Norland’s call with the Libyan Minister of Defense​

In a call today, Minister of Defense Salahedin Al-Namroush confirmed to Ambassador Richard Norland and the U.S. Defense Attaché that progress is being made on reopening the coastal road, as called for by the Joint Military Commission, and on avoiding a shutdown on exports from some oil terminals as a result of salary issues involving petroleum facilities guards. The Ambassador congratulated the Minister and all Libyans on progress in the LPDF in Geneva toward naming a new interim executive in the coming days.

Reviewbrah

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey

EZ1ohXNWAAM6-9v.jpg

Ea3OXb-XQAARzqE.jpg

EYT_iD6WkAEtwGd.jpg

EYUAoaKXQAAtjuw.jpg

KARİZMA ♥️♥️♥️