TR Libya Operations & Updates

HaZZan

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Algeria
Nation of origin
Western Sahara
More than 60 militias in Misurata declared their support for Dabaiba. Misurata is the home city of Bashagha this is so embarrassing for him, but i think the next move for Haftar that he will pressure the ministers from the east in Dabaiba's government to resign.

HaZZan

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Algeria
Nation of origin
Western Sahara
More than 60 militias in Misurata declared their support for Dabaiba. Misurata is the home city of Bashagha this is so embarrassing for him, but i think the next move for Haftar that he will pressure the ministers from the east in Dabaiba's government to resign.
Another 25 militias announced their support to Dabaiba today that's over 90 militias from Misurata only.

HaZZan

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Algeria
Nation of origin
Western Sahara
What is the position of the many Turkey aligned and trained soldiers and institutions on the current situation?
I don't know what the others said, but the 166 trained by the TR special forces announced there support for Dabiaba today.

IMG_20220212_164315.jpg

IMG_20220212_164321.jpg

IMG_20220212_164947.jpg

HaZZan

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Algeria
Nation of origin
Western Sahara

Bogeyman 

Experienced member
Professional
Reactions
60 29,252
Website
twitter.com
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
20200128_2_40546902_51595933-scaled_325503.jpg

The Head of Turkey’s Intelligence Organization Hakan Fidan is rumored to have visited Egypt on Tuesday (1/3/2022) and met with Director of the General Intelligence Directorate Major General Abbas Kamel to discuss the Libyan political deadlock.

An initial agreement is said to have been reached between both sides to prevent further tensions in Libya, notably between Interim Prime Minister Abdelhamid Dbeibeh and Incoming Prime Minister Fathi Bashaga.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom