Tornadoss

Contributor
Reactions
4 2,533
Nation of residence
Czechia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Yes it is definitely a gatling gun, the barrel seemed short but could be because of the angle
Looks identical (size-wise) to M61.
I have just looked at the barrel and assumed its a cannon.
Yeah at first sight I thought it was something larger caliber as well. But then, I saw the gap there I guess picture is taken when barrel was rotating.

Last edited:

Hexciter

Experienced member
Reactions
4 11,447
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
In regard with new grenade, now a martyr it’s inventor aimed a more stackable hence a more can be carried grenade.

T

Turko

20mm cal Phalanx equivalent can be fit on all ships as it has compact dimensions. They wouldn't go for 30mm goalkeeper since we have great 35mm CIWS Gökdeniz. I'd love to see more compact CIWS on every patrol vessels.

dustdevil

Committed member
Think Tank Analyst
Reactions
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
20mm cal Phalanx equivalent can be fit on all ships as it has compact dimensions. They wouldn't go for 30mm goalkeeper since we have great 35mm CIWS Gökdeniz. I'd love to see more compact CIWS on every patrol vessels.
Small size is nice, I’m just a bit afraid about the remote possibility of Navy selecting a 20 mm Phalanx look-alike instead of 35 mm Gökdeniz for bigger ships.
Isn’t it the A-10’s gun?
Yup...

T

Turko

I would love to know if it has short stroke gas-piston as SİG MPX has. Or is it just has blowback operation system.
I appreciate MKE they choose great platform with AR-15 style lower for PDW. Law enforcement bodies who are get used to MPT-55/76 platform could easily handle the new PDW. I wish we also see shorter PDW like sig copperhead which is great for concealed carry.

A

Alpagu

HERITAGE OF THE MARTYRED MILITARY: OZOK HAND BOMB
🎯 Designed by Ozan Olgu Köreke, who was martyred in the explosive destruction mission
🎯 It took its name from the martyr's name and started producing MKEK
🎯 With its design, it can be carried more and thrown further

Hexciter

Experienced member
Reactions
4 11,447
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
HERITAGE OF THE MARTYRED MILITARY: OZOK HAND BOMB
🎯 Designed by Ozan Olgu Köreke, who was martyred in the explosive destruction mission
🎯 It took its name from the martyr's name and started producing MKEK
🎯 With its design, it can be carried more and thrown further
It’s better to be a new cocking handle should be designed instead of using previous ones.

Zafer

Experienced member
Reactions
6 7,124
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Here is some cringe and annoyance:

This is from 2016, long time ago. Same guy made many more Canik reviews with positive comments afterwards. Initially he was thinking Canik could only afford one injection mold for their production and therefore can not modify their designs. LOL.

Ardabas34

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
This is from 2016, long time ago. Same guy made many more Canik reviews with positive comments afterwards. Initially he was thinking Canik could only afford one injection mold for their production and therefore can not modify their designs. LOL.

I am proud of what Canik has become as a brand in the US but I am really annoyed that we always go for already existing designs. Yeah, yeah no need to reinvent the wheel, I am familiar with that philosophy, I support it on many occasions but this is just a f'ing handgun you know? We can at least make a handgun design, that shouldnt be so hard. I mean we should be able to come up with a unique pistol or some SMG at this point. Look how Israel made UZI. That T shaped design blew my mind when I was a child.

The guy who made glocks had no prior firearms experience. He was a plastic expert. He just did it and see where glock came to today. He didnt say to himself ''well I should go for an already existing design, no need to reinvent the wheel!''

Our people really have an inferiority complex regarding making something new. It is like we are allergic to new desings. We just dont believe in ourselves, that might be the biggest problem of this country.

I was literally very rejoiced by the existence of UTAS UTS-15 since it was a very unique looking Turkish weapon only to realise from Hickok45's channel that the designer was actually an American.

Zafer

Experienced member
Reactions
6 7,124
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
I am proud of what Canik has become as a brand in the US but I am really annoyed that we always go for already existing designs. Yeah, yeah no need to reinvent the wheel, I am familiar with that philosophy, I support it on many occasions but this is just a f'ing handgun you know? We can at least make a handgun design, that shouldnt be so hard. I mean we should be able to come up with a unique pistol or some SMG at this point. Look how Israel made UZI. That T shaped design blew my mind when I was a child.

The guy who made glocks had no prior firearms experience. He was a plastic expert. He just did it and see where glock came to today. He didnt say to himself ''well I should go for an already existing design, no need to reinvent the wheel!''

Our people really have an inferiority complex regarding making something new. It is like we are allergic to new desings. We just dont believe in ourselves, that might be the biggest problem of this country.

I was literally very rejoiced by the existence of UTAS UTS-15 since it was a very unique looking Turkish weapon only to realise from Hickok45's channel that the designer was actually an American.
People think that Canik managed to differentiate itself quite a bit to earn itself a deserved place in the US market. It has a unique combination of features that is not very similar to any other pistols. Like the cocking indicator and the loaded chamber indicator along with an optic cut and front serrations and such. So it has deserved the quarter million plus annual sales in the US market. If only they could manage to win the customs department tender they would be way more established in the US (still unknown). Still they already have productiom facility in the US which is required by law when they want to sell sub-compact pistols. A small $30mn investment.

Combat-Master

Baklava Consumer
Reactions
15 25,473
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Turkey
Canik's M2 Browning - P-12 on side of the weapon suggests Prototype number 12
-Improvements such as a quick change barrel and various other changes done

image_auto_x1.jpg

1616670810530.png