Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
80 45,485
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Tf2000, the most powerful warship project of our history which will be a new milestone in firepower, deep strike and area defense, is about to start.

The construction of the Milden submarine which will have a power multiplier effect under the water and will radically change the Turkish war tactics and doctrine, will begin in 3 years

Strategically important for effective underwater strike tactics in shallow waters, especially in Aegean, the STM500 submarine is currently in production

The first of the I class frigates with domestic systems/missiles from top to down will be delivered within 1 year and the shipyard will be selected for production of the remaining 3 frigates in this year. The Turkish Republic will manufacture 3 frigates simultaneously for the first time in its history.

Production of the Turkish type assault boat project is aimed to start this year and the total number of production will reach 10 if nothing changed

Production of the first of the Hisar class OPVs continues and a total of 10 production is planned.

Turkish intelligence ship with special abilities is currently in inventory.

4 different companies are developing and producing USVs in different configurations and a decision is awaited for them to enter the inventory.

The design of a multifunctional frigate which will be larger than I class is in progress.

The development of 4 different types of aircraft (TB3, KizilElma, Hürjet, Atak-2) that can land and take off on the TCG Anadolu type ships continues.

The extent of the obstacles created for Turkiye which continues to grow with such a comprehensive strategy, is getting more serious day by day. Production strategies are being developed under embargoes in almost every field, from ceramic powder used in sonar production to the main naval gun, vertical launch system, air defense systems and radars. With the successful localization of the system, embargoes have advanced to the level of raw materials this time. In some very critical sectors, even production benches are within the embargo. The same is being done for engine projects too.

If they had good intentions and were not afraid of the strong Turkiye they would see in next 10 years, they would not have taken such actions and chosed to cooperate with stronger Turkiye to establish closer friendships but they obviously dream of a weak Turkiye in the region for their own interests. Currently, we have a mature industry that can overcome these embargoes in almost every field and offer more capable solutions to the field in a short time. As these systems mature on the field, someone will be disappointed but the Turkish Republic will continue to do what is right for itself.

Ripley

Contributor
USA Correspondent
Reactions
12 1,512
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Turkey
Tf2000, the most powerful warship project of our history which will be a new milestone in firepower, deep strike and area defense, is about to start.

The construction of the Milden submarine which will have a power multiplier effect under the water and will radically change the Turkish war tactics and doctrine, will begin in 3 years

Strategically important for effective underwater strike tactics in shallow waters, especially in Aegean, the STM500 submarine is currently in production

The first of the I class frigates with domestic systems/missiles from top to down will be delivered within 1 year and the shipyard will be selected for production of the remaining 3 frigates in this year. The Turkish Republic will manufacture 3 frigates simultaneously for the first time in its history.

Production of the Turkish type assault boat project is aimed to start this year and the total number of production will reach 10 if nothing changed

Production of the first of the Hisar class OPVs continues and a total of 10 production is planned.

Turkish intelligence ship with special abilities is currently in inventory.

4 different companies are developing and producing USVs in different configurations and a decision is awaited for them to enter the inventory.

The design of a multifunctional frigate which will be larger than I class is in progress.

The development of 4 different types of aircraft (TB3, KizilElma, Hürjet, Atak-2) that can land and take off on the TCG Anadolu type ships continues.

The extent of the obstacles created for Turkiye which continues to grow with such a comprehensive strategy, is getting more serious day by day. Production strategies are being developed under embargoes in almost every field, from ceramic powder used in sonar production to the main naval gun, vertical launch system, air defense systems and radars. With the successful localization of the system, embargoes have advanced to the level of raw materials this time. In some very critical sectors, even production benches are within the embargo. The same is being done for engine projects too.

If they had good intentions and were not afraid of the strong Turkiye they would see in next 10 years, they would not have taken such actions and chosed to cooperate with stronger Turkiye to establish closer friendships but they obviously dream of a weak Turkiye in the region for their own interests. Currently, we have a mature industry that can overcome these embargoes in almost every field and offer more capable solutions to the field in a short time. As these systems mature on the field, someone will be disappointed but the Turkish Republic will continue to do what is right for itself.
Amen to that!
and let me assure you that those who forsake, those who neglect, scrutinize, persecute, punish, humiliate Turkey with double standards on every international circle with disgraceful hypocrisy will be knocking on Turkey’s door to ‘restore mutual understanding and common interests and reestablish close ties and rekindle friendship‘ within the following decade… I promise
because any policy maker, any scholar of political science and history on this planet called earth knows very well that this geography can NOT be handled in any way W.I.T.H.O.U.T. Turkey. I am sorry Turkey haters all around the world, but it’s a fact. Suck it up. Period
I only hope that our political ecosystem will be more mature and economy finally stabile (which is why we are in this demeaning position anyway) when they knock on the door for ‘second time around’, just to tell them ‘only in our own terms Old buddy’

Last edited:

Ecderha

Experienced member
Reactions
4 7,785
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey

Fairon

Reactions
6 885
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
why we have to show our new toys?
They are made as strategic platform.
I do not understand some times such "joker like" show off behavior done by Turk military

It is not funny at all

I guess we are doing that in orther to prevent some countries to getting any funny ideas.

For over a year now we are showing that some old tactics in the Agean won't work anymore. Armies first duty is to act as a deterent and we are doing that.

I don't think we are showing all of our capabilities but just enough capabilities to show that we can hurt.

Last edited by a moderator:

BalkanTurk90

Contributor
Reactions
5 968
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Turkey
Those naval guns for me looks like old ww2 type weapon and navies can remove them and replace with missiles like kuzgun than can reach 20-50km .
Why a warships needs such gun ?!
Dont a missile do a better job and is more advanced ?

Heartbang

Experienced member
Reactions
7 3,564
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Those naval guns for me looks like old ww2 type weapon and navies can remove them and replace with missiles like kuzgun than can reach 20-50km .
they are cheaper, very cost-efficient against small targets like suicide boats and such.
and the recent developments in tech makes them very efficient in self-defence scenarios. you could down aircraft with those now.

Ecderha

Experienced member
Reactions
4 7,785
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey
- When there are army at shore and need support from navy then Gun is used to shot at all which is small building, bunker, soldiers, cheap shit ..etc
- For small boats/ships which do not have missiles to threat you ship defense and they are far away for you small 30mm guns
- Shoot on any close range cheap thing around you ship.

Fx-gun

Reactions
2 113
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
- When there are army at shore and need support from navy then Gun is used to shot at all which is small building, bunker, soldiers, cheap shit ..etc
- For small boats/ships which do not have missiles to threat you ship defense and they are far away for you small 30mm guns
- Shoot on any close range cheap thing around you ship.
For example it is used against Hafter forces at shore in Libya

BalkanTurk90

Contributor
Reactions
5 968
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Turkey
The 76mm system itself aslo cost alot perhaps its shells are cheaper
still i would love to see a warship with missile sytem instead for shity ww2 gun
One of those that Turkiye produces for UAE seems perfect if they arw guided.
This land one has 240 barrels , one on navy can have 60 ready to shoot 😍
uae-jobaria2.jpg

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom