Contributor
Reactions
1 739
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Then prove it. You are fking troll lmao
Prove what?? Aselsan just signed an agreement with SSB including tl and dolar . 85 million USD in that deal includes systems from abroad. But final product is local production.
Proving something which is obvious is not needed. We were not producing mam-l since in the first it was containing many abroad systems!!
Sen giderken biz geliyorduk!!
I read defense paper for more than 20 years. I know what is real and what is not!!

Fighter_35

Contributor
Reactions
1 739
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
With the devaluation, state earns more from the taxes, they have also updated stamp etc services fee by 31%.
So the costs will definitely increase for services and items origination from Turkey. Number 1 will be the salaries, companies will need to keep up salaries in a competitive level to not loose further employees.
And it is not absurd to expect the MSB / SSB will definitely get what they have planned to receive with the first budget too.
He is also shocked after seeing that defense budget is only 80 billion USD, but trying to save face.
Only idiots can say that defense budget is better compared last year with current USD figures .
Additionally, it is not 31 present but 36 percent up that updated stamp etc. Revalue thing .

Fighter_35

Contributor
Reactions
1 739
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
LMAO It doesnt mean that It comes from abroad. If you look at past every single agreement made with dollar. Does that mean all the parts of system come from abroad? You are seriously fking troll
SSB took a decision , let me tell you if you don't know. Products taken from local producers will be paid in tl and products taken from abroad will be separated from the main deal and they will be paid in dolar. Latest deal of Aselsan includes 85 million USD plus 700 million tl for one main deal!!
You are the troll here talking with out a clue!!
Telling that 75 percent local production does not include any product from abroad is the absurd and you are claiming that!!

BTT34

Reactions
1 43
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
You know nothing ,right!!
I am talking about SSB deals!! Which are after 2017 or 2018.
SSB took a decision to support tl around 2017 -2018!!
Even they changed defense fund from dolar to tl .
That agreement signed in 2021...

BTT34

Reactions
1 43
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Even they changed defense fund from dolar to tl .
Also second example signed in 2021 too

tayyare

Reactions
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
I don’t know the accuracy of the contents but I found this post on quora that explains some aspects of the defence budget. Mainly, procurements of equipment is not directly from that budget.

Turkey maintains a large land army and most of the payments from the budget are for personnel, their salaries likely won’t increase as much as the inflation.

Also I think the percentage of local production is calculated by number of contracts.

On the matter of contracts with TL, what that means is inflation will not hit the government budget, instead the contractors will be hit, who are more vulnerable.

Fighter_35

Contributor
Reactions
1 739
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Even they changed defense fund from dolar to tl ,you clueless newby
So you also say that dolar value increase affect badly our defense budget by posting this!!

Fighter_35

Contributor
Reactions
1 739
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Losing time with people who do not know what they support , they post things opposing to their main claims!!

Tl devalue affects our defense budget badly or not??
2022 defense budget is so lower than 2021 defense budget in dolars,or not??

Fighter_35

Contributor
Reactions
1 739
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
It doesnt change anything
🤣🤣🤣,
For you it does not change. I mentioned SSB not the other side deals
Deals should be in dolar in order to save our defense companies.otherwiae they will be affected badly with Tl losing so much value.thwy will not make any profit from the tl deals .
So you agree that tl devalue is affecting our defense budget , right!! Else why would you post deals made in dolar ,right!!

BTT34

Reactions
1 43
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
🤣🤣🤣,
Deals should be in dolar in order to save our defense companies.otherwiae they will be affected badly with Tl losing so much value.thwy will not make any profit from the tl deals .
So you agree that tl devalue is affecting our defense budget , right!! Else why would you post deals made in dolar ,right!!
Yes? TL devalue is definitely affecting our budget. I didnt say anything opposite about it. Dont be blind

BTT34

Reactions
1 43
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
🤣🤣🤣,
Btw STM is a SSB company

kenny

Committed member
Reactions
1 875
Nation of residence
Japan
Nation of origin
Turkey
There is no problem with the budgets. After the decisions taken in line with the Requirements and Needs, a conclusion was reached. No need to be silly here! Our diplomats are more knowledgeable on this subject than anyone else. I didn't want to say it, but there are 2 id**ts here, I won't tell their names, don't mix politics here anymore! They've been doing the same thing all along. They know themselves.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom