Live Conflict Turkish Operations in Northern Iraq

Ardabas34

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
I watched a few programmes (from Haberturk and CNN Turk youtube channels) to understand Iran's motivation. I couldnt understand anything. I learnt this Suleimani guy was actually responsible for settling Pkk to Kandil. Well good riddance then. Anyway, still I cant understand their motivation. The soldier said sth about Iran not wanting some power like ISIS to hold Kandil so it uses Pkk as a buffer but it didnt make much sense to me.
They are literally turning their back to a potential alliance with Turkey. Arent they pretty isolated anyway?
Turkey should drone some of their generals like US did I guess.

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
9 8,957
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
indeed was wrong, but did you want another war behind your backyard?

The more you empower Iran the more conflict and war will spread across the region.

I want a Turkey that starts thinking about whats in the states interests first and foremost.

Under davutoglu Turkey opened up her arse to help everyone in the region, a complete unmitigated disaster. From helping everyone we swung to being enemies with everyone at once.

I want balance, i want nuance and i want foresight. This policy of swinging from extreme to extreme and creating new problems that have no end in sight has to end. I'm not saying AK party is responsible for all the trouble's in the region, but they are totally responsible in playing the game so badly.

As Turks we need to look at the nations in the region exactly for what they are. Either we take control of the entire situation, or 50 years from now the european man takes ownership of it all as they almost did just a hundred years ago.

Oublious

Experienced member
The Netherlands Correspondent
Reactions
7 4,301
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Turkey
The more you empower Iran the more conflict and war will spread across the region.

I want a Turkey that starts thinking about whats in the states interests first and foremost.

Under davutoglu Turkey opened up her arse to help everyone in the region, a complete unmitigated disaster. From helping everyone we swung to being enemies with everyone at once.

I want balance, i want nuance and i want foresight. This policy of swinging from extreme to extreme and creating new problems that have no end in sight has to end. I'm not saying AK party is responsible for all the trouble's in the region, but they are totally responsible in playing the game so badly.

As Turks we need to look at the nations in the region exactly for what they are. Either we take control of the entire situation, or 50 years from now the european man takes ownership of it all as they almost did just a hundred years ago.

I agreed with you, we don't play the game! But you need to understand that Turkish people are slowly with understanding things, when I wrote first time about Iran's secterian politics in 2009 nobody did believed me. I even wrote it in PDF 2012, ther was only couple people who was in line with me i believe i was back then a secterian. We are 12 years later and second Karabagh war broke out, Persians helping Armenians and some of our people see the light. Ther are still people who don't believe it.

Saithan

Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
21 18,704
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey

OP is pointing at US being the biggest financer of PKK and solving the issue requires making an end to US involvement in ME.

This requires Turkey, Syria and Iraq cooperating.

Problem is Syria doesn’t really exist in the equation since RU and IR have other plans.

Blackeyes90

Contributor
Reactions
3 2,773
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
According to Metin Gürcan there are still Turkish Citizens holding as prisoners in PKK's camps. He says "there are open sources online to vertify this " However i didnt see any ?

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
9 8,957
Nation of residence
United Kingdom

OP is pointing at US being the biggest financer of PKK and solving the issue requires making an end to US involvement in ME.

This requires Turkey, Syria and Iraq cooperating.

Problem is Syria doesn’t really exist in the equation since RU and IR have other plans.

Doesn't take a genius to see that america and israel are the biggest supporters of the pkk. After them its europe and Russia and then after them its iran and assad.

But joining the war against Assad was a big gift for the pkk. The americans laid a trap in front of Turkey and ak party dived right into it.

10 years later, 10 million refugees and a new ypg state on Turkeys borders. Nothing but problems.

However the solution can only be found via force. If Turkey is not strong enough now, she has to make herself strong enough.

Fuzuli NL

Experienced member
Germany Correspondent
Reactions
20 8,212
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
They did celebrate the bombings in Turkey too a few years ago, they were dancing and waving from across the border in Afrin.
Now most of them have contributed to the soil of Afrin which is under Turkish control.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 17,957
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
A coward journalist did not put his or her name on a article and justified pkk kidnapping people to make Turkey come back to the peace table.

Day by day goes where my hate of journalists increase.

I hope the Turks find out the coward who wrote the article. Many point out Amberin Zaman wrote the article I hope it gets exposed one day.

Last edited:

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
9 8,957
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
A coward journalist did not put his or her name on a article and justified pkk kidnapping people to make Turkey come back to the peace table.

Day by day goes where my hate of journalists increase.

I hope the Turks find out the coward who wrote the article. Many point out Amberin Zaman wrote the article I hope it gets exposed one day.

Pro PKK Kurd Amberin Zaman. A terrorist sympathiser who has a complete racial hatred of Turks. Everywhere you see her comments its all pro pkk and anti Turk.

Many of these pro pkk kurds are extremely racist and have a massive insecurity complex against the Turks.

Last edited:

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom