Baklava Consumer
Reactions
15 25,473
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Turkey
That's what the iranian regime and it's proxies are good at
They make cartoonish propaganda videos with threats and promises and how strong they are and in reality when they get slapped they start mourning

Didn't the get slapped around by TB2 drones in Idlib not so long ago, I suppose they are requesting another drone blitz..

Barry

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Northern Cyprus
Iran really leaning into their Discount-Russia aesthetic.

Saithan

Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
21 18,639
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey
Agenda

Confession from PKK member who surrendered: HDP took me to the mountain, American doctor treated me​

The terrorist, who surrendered to the security forces as a result of persuasion efforts, said in his testimony that he was taken to the mountain through the HDP.​

04 March 2021 11:10Updated: 04 March 2021 12:30
Confession from PKK member who surrendered: HDP took me to the mountain, American doctor treated me

As a result of the persuasion efforts of the gendarmerie and the police under the coordination of the Ministry of Interior, the number of those who escaped from the terrorist organization PKK and surrendered to the security forces is increasing.
RO, who was deceived and taken to the mountain at the age of 17 when he was a high school student in Silvan district of Diyarbakır, surrendered to the security forces at Habur Border Gate near Silopi district of Şırnak .
The testimony of RO gave detailed information about the process of being taken to the mountain.
Stating that he was subjected to intense propaganda by the terrorist organization sympathizers, RO said that a terrorist collaborator gave him some money and notes and directed him to a person named "Ali" in the HDP Diyarbakır provincial building.
Explaining that he found the person he was directed to and gave him the grade, RO said:
"I went to the HDP provincial building and found the person he directed. After that person looked at the note, he took me to the next room and asked me to wait in the room. They made a terrorist organization PKK propaganda to me and the two people there in the HDP provincial building. Then they directed us to a house. We stayed in that house for one night. Someone who came home sent us to Cizre district of Şırnak by bus. After staying here for a while, we crossed the border from Uludere district and joined the organization. "
Stating that he lost 2 legs in the mine explosion while he was in the terrorist organization PKK, RO stated that his treatment was also carried out by American doctors.

'AMERICAN SOLDIERS TAKE PLACE WITH US ON THE FACADES'​

Explaining that he knew that the USA was providing weapons, armored vehicles and a lot of aid to the YPG, RO said, "Many equipped areas of use such as hospitals and doctors established by the USA in the field were also open to the use of the YPG. American soldiers were on our side at the fronts." said.
Stating that he attempted to escape from the organization with a terrorist, RO said that they were caught by YPG terrorists while they were looking for a car to go to Qamishli, Syria.
Stating that they were placed in an underground cell because they attempted to escape, RO said:
"The member of the organization, who was at a responsible level, questioned us. They beat me because I said I wanted to go to my house. In 2016, we found a vehicle with a key on it again with a friend of mine and ran away. On the way to the border, I called my father and conveyed that I wanted to escape. They learned that we had escaped from the organization. We were caught by the members of the organization while fleeing. After joining the organization, I constantly stated that I wanted to leave the organization during my stay and I had attempts in this direction.
Expressing that he mostly acted against ISIS and never came face to face with soldiers affiliated to the TSK, RO stated that he wanted to take advantage of effective repentance provisions.

Barry

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Northern Cyprus
How is the HDP allowed to operate with any sort of legitimacy when these stories and obvious shows of support for the PKK always come up with them?

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 17,822
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey

Khazali, leader of Iran-backed militia group Eshaib Ahli'l Hak:

"Turkey is doing Sinjar operations plan. We will confront them with our weapons. In the future, the Turkish presence will be a bigger problem than the American presence. SAM have o be taken from the United States against Turkey."

Iranian Ambassador to Iraq Iraj Masjedi:

"What does Turkey have to do with Sinjar? This is a domestic issue and Iraqis need to resolve this issue. Turkish forces should not pose a threat or violate Iraqi territory. We reject any Turkish intervention in Sinjar."

Death to America goes on and attacks American bases and consulates.

Please Murica give us air defence 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Shia extremists and the Iranian elite are the most pathetic and petty hypocrites of all time.

Honestly I hope we send these creatures to hell.

Mod edit: Added translation.

Last edited by a moderator:

Barry

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Northern Cyprus
Iran really needs to stfu and worry about feeding it's people and the eventual balkanisation of their failing state.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 17,822
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Legendary Commander Osman Pamukoğlu talking about Gara operation and Helicopter Crash.

This man fought alongside his soldiers even went to the frontlines rather just sitting in a desk.

I really have so much respect for him he took the terrorists by the balls did not make them sleep.

He led by example.

Last edited:
A

Akhtar

I thought they were subsumed into the wider Turkish/Kurdish identity. Off-topic but lots of studies saying Zaza language is the next language to go extinct given that less than half of under 18 year olds can speak it, though they are trying to build a corpus for it

Bogeyman 

Experienced member
Professional
Reactions
57 28,556
Website
twitter.com
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey

CAN_TR

Contributor
Reactions
10 4,934
Nation of residence
Austria
Nation of origin
Turkey

I told you people so many times instead I get called a racist.
But Barzani is our freind right? He cooperates with us. Political situation in Northern Iraq is like Game of Thrones, everyone tries to get a political grip otherwise they have the same goal. Sometimes Talabani family works closer with PKK sometimes the Barzani. But their goals is ALWAYS the same they don't even hide it. But the our leaders greet them in Ankara, have meetings with them no problems with them raising their toilet paper beneath the glorious Turkish flag which was gained with blood and steel has a long proud history etc.
Unfortunately we still have individuals in the country who believe Barzani is a friend of Turkey and his Peshmerga are allies etc.

With such a mindset keep dreaming of ending war on terrorism. You kill 10/20 who cares in Syria they formed an huge a$$ army trained by western countries they have their future human ressources.

Fuzuli NL

Experienced member
Germany Correspondent
Reactions
19 8,152
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
But Barzani is our freind right? He cooperates with us. Political situation in Northern Iraq is like Game of Thrones, everyone tries to get a political grip otherwise they have the same goal. Sometimes Talabani family works closer with PKK sometimes the Barzani. But their goals is ALWAYS the same they don't even hide it. But the our leaders greet them in Ankara, have meetings with them no problems with them raising their toilet paper beneath the glorious Turkish flag which was gained with blood and steel has a long proud history etc.
Unfortunately we still have individuals in the country who believe Barzani is a friend of Turkey and his Peshmerga are allies etc.

With such a mindset keep dreaming of ending war on terrorism. You kill 10/20 who cares in Syria they formed an huge a$$ army trained by western countries they have their future human ressources.
No friends. Just interests.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 17,822
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey

Honestly no matter how much western equipment these Kurds have they constantly got stomped by everybody. Look how they lost Kirkuk. I mean the Ottomans even banned the Kurds from joining the army until Abdulhamid II made the Kurds into the Hamidiye.

Even with the Hamidiye they were problematic. Saddam Hussein usually curb stomped the Kurds until Western intervention that led to their autonomy.

In Syria they are under American and Russian protection. Kurds like the Armenians keep on dreaming of this greater bullshit but when reality hits hard they cry.

Kartal1

Experienced member
Lead Moderator
Reactions
73 15,921
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey
Official statement of the Turkish Ministry of Foreign Affairs regarding the posters that were planned to be printed for the occasion of Papa's visit to KRG targeting Turkey's national integrity.

1615390652887.png

"It is seen that among the commemorative stamps that are expected to be printed by the KRG on the occasion of Pope Francis' visit to Iraq, there is also a stamp depicting a map including some provinces in our country.

Some presumptuous KRG leaders attempt to use this visit to reveal their crude dreams for the territorial integrity of Iraq's neighboring countries.

How such insidious ambitions result in frustration will be remembered best by the KRG authorities.

We expect the KRG authorities to make a clear statement as soon as possible for the immediate correction of this grave mistake."

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom