Experienced member
Lead Moderator
Reactions
81 16,457
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey
Ulaş Doğan, codenamed Ulaş Dersim, who was wanted in the red category, was neutralized in the operation carried out by MIT SİHAs on 13 June 2021 in Süleymaniye/Kaladze (Kandil).

1624399224011.png
1624399233295.png

Kartal1

Experienced member
Lead Moderator
Reactions
81 16,457
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey

The commander who left the PKK: The PKK carried out the attack in which 5 peshmerga were martyred​

1624399360069.png

Erbil (Rûdaw) - PKK member İnan Çelik (Özgür Jiyanda), who left the PKK and took shelter in the Peshmerga Forces, told that the Serzêr Customs Gate Public Security Director Gazi Salih Alihan, who was shot in his home on October 8, 2020, and 5 Peshmerga martyrs who were martyred in Metina were made by the PKK. .

The Kurdistan Region Security Council reported that Inan Celik (Inan Ahmed Mirza), codenamed "Ozgur Jiyanda", one of the PKK's Metina region commanders, took refuge in the Peshmerga Forces.

Inan Çelik (Özgür Jiyanda) stated that he was born in 1990 in Kındıras village of Tatvan district of Bitlis and joined the PKK in 2008. In this process, he said that he was the branch commander in the Academies and the front commander in the Metina region from 2018 to 2020.

At the beginning of his speech, Çelik said, “Obviously, the main reason for the ongoing war in Southern Kurdistan and the increase in Turkey's attacks is the PKK. People known for their patriotism in the region are killed and martyred on charges of spying. One of them is Gazi who was martyred”.

Explaining that the Serzêrê Customs Gate Public Security Director Gazi Salih Alihan, who was assassinated in his village in Kani Masi Town of Amedi district of Duhok on October 8, 2020, and 5 Peshmerga martyrs in Metina on June 5, 2021, were carried out by the PKK, İnan Çelik said:

"Martyr Ghazi was at home, on his own land. He did not want to do some things for the PKK. Therefore, the PKK showed him and other people in the region as a target as well. It was decided that the Peshmerga who were taken from the provincial command and who were in the guerrilla territory were threatened, intimidated, expelled or punished and executed. Martyr Gazi was in the village of Bindada in the Tirwaniş region. There was a mobile team directly attached to the Metina Headquarters to take action in that area. This team included Cesur Roboski and Piling Cizre. As far as I know, these people martyred Gazi. gun, and Cesur had the M-16 with binoculars.They told me they had done this action.

Preparations had been made for a year in Metina due to the arrival of the Peshmerga. Mines were laid all around, weapons were placed to hit the Peshmerga. Weapons such as heavy weapons, assassination weapons, Zagros and Şiyar were provided.

A rocket called 'SHMEL' was used in the vehicle attack in which 5 Peshmerga were martyred on Mount Metina. This weapon was brought from Rojava in the spring of 2020 and placed on Hakkari Hill. Those trained to use the weapon were sent to this hill. I don't know who was at the gun during the attack, but this unit was headed by Harun Dersim and Özgür Rojava. This weapon is specially used against armored vehicles or infantry forces, accordingly it has rockets. As far as I know, Rubar is responsible for the attack as well as the assassination act. Rubar was there as a sniper.

When the peshmerga wanted to come there, the fighting started at 06:15 in the morning. I was at headquarters at that time. At headquarters, the state government spoke to me to go and shoot. For this, I was given 3 Konkurs rockets and trigger assembly and went to Amedi Hill. I was given an imitation of detonating the mines there in the Peshmerga and shooting them with missiles. But since the Peshmerga are Kurds and my brothers, my conscience did not accept it. I am uncomfortable. That's why I turned off my device. I did not listen to the instructions I received from the provincial commanders Piling Suruc and Berxwedan Garisi. I did not shoot that day, which caused great discontent between us. That's why I left the PKK."

Stating that he broke away from the PKK on June 9, İnan Çeçelik stated that the Peshmerga approached him with respect and said, "I thank all the Peshmerga forces."

At the end of the video, the Kurdistan Security Council emphasized that the Kurdistan Region made great efforts to prevent the Kurds from spilling Kurdish blood and conflicts.

The PKK claimed that both attacks were not carried out by them.

In a statement on October 21, 2020, HPG, the armed wing of the PKK, claimed that they had nothing to do with the attack in which Serzêr Customs Gate Public Security Director Gazi Salih Alihan was murdered.

HPG also claimed that the attack against Peshmerga martyrs in Metina was not carried out by them.

His interview in Kurdish below:

Kartal1

Experienced member
Lead Moderator
Reactions
81 16,457
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey
I just feel the panic in Duran Kalkan's latest statements.

1624399795699.png

Stating that the attack on Diyar Garib, code-named “Helmet”, a member of the KCK Presidential Council, who lost his life in the airstrike carried out by the TAF in Qandil on 27 June 2019, was highly conscious and planned, Kalkan said that the Turkish Armed Forces paid attention to the bombardments within the territory of the Kurdistan Region. “Tayyip Erdogan is explaining it himself. He says it is a joint operation of MIT and TSK. When MIT is inside the situation of course the color of the situation changes. Then who is MIT, where is MIT active? What is its job? Who is using this MIT?” he asked.

Kalkan said, “They also say; Why is there a war here? Why is the PKK fighting on the border? In fact, what is called the border between Iraq and Turkey is not very suitable for war. We never fought there, we fought in Botan. When we said Zagros, we crossed to the other side of Çolamêrg and fought. Our war was not close to the border at all,” he said.

Duran Kalkan also spoke about the statements of the Kurdistan Region government officials saying, "Let the PKK keep the war away from the Kurdistan Region's lands," and said that an agreement was made between the PKK and the Kurdistan Democratic Party (KDP) in 1982.

Kalkan said, “Now such things are being removed; It is said as if the PKK had just arrived from Hakurki to Haftanin, as if the PKK had just been established, as if they had never had any relations with the KDP, as if they did not cooperate with the KDP, what is going on here. We signed an agreement with this KDP 40 years ago. It was signed by Leader Apo and Mesut Barzani in 1982. When it was signed there, the Northern Kurdistan Workers' Party was not written under it, the KDP signed this agreement with the Kurdistan Workers' Party. This is very clear,” he said.

Kalkan continued:

“I came with Azad Berwari on 12 December 1982. I was also the leader of the PKK. Azad Berwari was also a school political member of the KDP. Were we on the same missions? Whatever our current duties were, we were both the same. While coming, I met with Karasungur friend, Idris Barzani and Mesud Barzani twice, in the village of Eastern Kurdistan. As KDP's president, leader and vice presidents. I did not come, hundreds of people came to Southern Kurdistan. We came with the decision of the Second Congress. We weren't going for a walk. We came to fight for the freedom of Kurdistan.”

Kalkan said:

“In military terms, I can say something about Nechirvan Barzani. So they can take things into consideration. The PKK has tens of thousands of armed forces. It has the potential to recruit hundreds of thousands of young people as soon as possible. KDP is organized in two provinces, PKK is organized in 22 provinces. So how will this KDP destroy the PKK by attacking? So does he really believe that? AKP-MHP has sworn to this, they say, I will do it. They convinced themselves. That's a separate issue. They can make you believe. So does the KDP really believe it too? It's not like it will. In other words, we take what they say into consideration, take it seriously, and stay on it. It would be better if the KDP administration also dwelled on some facts.”

"National unity is of course necessary," said Kalkan, "We must make an alliance. Let's play this historical mission that will win us all. Let's not be negative and blamed in the future, as in the past. Our administration and the entire PKK community have believed in these views and their correctness.”

Fuzuli NL

Experienced member
Germany Correspondent
Reactions
20 8,258
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
I just feel the panic in Duran Kalkan's latest statements.

View attachment 23826

Stating that the attack on Diyar Garib, code-named “Helmet”, a member of the KCK Presidential Council, who lost his life in the airstrike carried out by the TAF in Qandil on 27 June 2019, was highly conscious and planned, Kalkan said that the Turkish Armed Forces paid attention to the bombardments within the territory of the Kurdistan Region. “Tayyip Erdogan is explaining it himself. He says it is a joint operation of MIT and TSK. When MIT is inside the situation of course the color of the situation changes. Then who is MIT, where is MIT active? What is its job? Who is using this MIT?” he asked.

Kalkan said, “They also say; Why is there a war here? Why is the PKK fighting on the border? In fact, what is called the border between Iraq and Turkey is not very suitable for war. We never fought there, we fought in Botan. When we said Zagros, we crossed to the other side of Çolamêrg and fought. Our war was not close to the border at all,” he said.

Duran Kalkan also spoke about the statements of the Kurdistan Region government officials saying, "Let the PKK keep the war away from the Kurdistan Region's lands," and said that an agreement was made between the PKK and the Kurdistan Democratic Party (KDP) in 1982.

Kalkan said, “Now such things are being removed; It is said as if the PKK had just arrived from Hakurki to Haftanin, as if the PKK had just been established, as if they had never had any relations with the KDP, as if they did not cooperate with the KDP, what is going on here. We signed an agreement with this KDP 40 years ago. It was signed by Leader Apo and Mesut Barzani in 1982. When it was signed there, the Northern Kurdistan Workers' Party was not written under it, the KDP signed this agreement with the Kurdistan Workers' Party. This is very clear,” he said.

Kalkan continued:

“I came with Azad Berwari on 12 December 1982. I was also the leader of the PKK. Azad Berwari was also a school political member of the KDP. Were we on the same missions? Whatever our current duties were, we were both the same. While coming, I met with Karasungur friend, Idris Barzani and Mesud Barzani twice, in the village of Eastern Kurdistan. As KDP's president, leader and vice presidents. I did not come, hundreds of people came to Southern Kurdistan. We came with the decision of the Second Congress. We weren't going for a walk. We came to fight for the freedom of Kurdistan.”

Kalkan said:

“In military terms, I can say something about Nechirvan Barzani. So they can take things into consideration. The PKK has tens of thousands of armed forces. It has the potential to recruit hundreds of thousands of young people as soon as possible. KDP is organized in two provinces, PKK is organized in 22 provinces. So how will this KDP destroy the PKK by attacking? So does he really believe that? AKP-MHP has sworn to this, they say, I will do it. They convinced themselves. That's a separate issue. They can make you believe. So does the KDP really believe it too? It's not like it will. In other words, we take what they say into consideration, take it seriously, and stay on it. It would be better if the KDP administration also dwelled on some facts.”

"National unity is of course necessary," said Kalkan, "We must make an alliance. Let's play this historical mission that will win us all. Let's not be negative and blamed in the future, as in the past. Our administration and the entire PKK community have believed in these views and their correctness.”
Always the same!
They get cornered, they throw each other under the bus!

Kartal1

Experienced member
Lead Moderator
Reactions
81 16,457
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey
Even if not covered operations are going in full intensity and there are many fights with PKK

It was determined that 3 PKK terrorists, who were neutralized by the coordinated work of the Turkish Armed Forces and MIT in Gara, in the north of Iraq operate within the so-called special force structure that plans action in Turkey.

Trapped IEDs belonging to the terrorist organization PKK are detected and destroyed in the operation areas.

Saithan

Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
21 18,736
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey
I think it's just as important to find the sleeper cells in Turkey and once caught remove their rights as nationals and turn them into something like refugee/illegal immigrant. Once their national rights have been revoked they won't be able to vote, and could be deported. For instance to Syria or Iraq.

I think having a solid database of these PKK supporters and sympatizers is necessary.

Kartal1

Experienced member
Lead Moderator
Reactions
81 16,457
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey
5 terrorists who were tied to PJAK's armed wing YRK were announced by PJAK to be killed. Three of them killed in Kermanshah (Iran).
1625050790935.png

Two of them are interesting. One is code name "Ekin Rojava" Roha Raci and the other is code name "Ada Imrali" Mahiye Acik. They were killed in MIT-TSK joint operation in Asos village in the Suleymaniye's Sharbajar countryside. According to information they were tasked to gather intelligence about possible safe houses and safe routes for high ranking PKK terrorists possibly evacuating from places like Kandil, Gara and Metina camps.
1625050335597.png

Kartal1

Experienced member
Lead Moderator
Reactions
81 16,457
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,001
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey

This is latest situation right now. Avashin poised to collapse to the TSK.

Seriously we love the Crescent tactic so much. Centuries has passed and this tactic is still used. Even if warfare has evolved due to technology the tactics and strategies we use all come from ancient and medieval times. We still study Hannibal, Julius Caesar, Alparslan, Genghis Khan, Khalid Bin Walid, Ottomans, Ataturk and various other figures and empires.

A

Akhtar

The fact that we slowed down the tempo of reporting does not mean that the tempo of operation is slowed. The operations are going full speed and search & destroy operations are conducted. In the last 6 days 13 terrorists were killed in the area of operations.

The hard conditions in which our soldiers are fighting.

It looks like current consolidation phase before proceeding

TheInsider

Experienced member
Professional
Solutions
Reactions
27 13,685
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
PKK is moving in 2-4 men cells. 30-40 men squads to 10-12 men teams now all the way down to 2-4 men cells. This is the success of UAVs.

Spook

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Turkey
PKK is moving in 2-4 men cells. 30-40 men squads to 10-12 men teams now all the way down to 2-4 men cells. This is the success of UAVs.

Types of attacks changed from ambush to ATGM, drone attack attempts

COIN_V2 is said to that he will write a detailed articles on this by the end of the year

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom