Experienced member
Lead Moderator
Reactions
81 16,452
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey
ANALYSIS: "PKK/HPG will realize the things that can't realize in Kandil trough a military way with a "political move" centered on Sulaimaniya." - M5 Magazine Digital Publications Coordinator, Middle East Expert Mete Sohtaroglu.

Just 24 hours after the analysis:

In the province of Sulaymaniyah affiliated to the Kurdish Regional Government, security forces intervened harshly against the protesters protesting the delay of their salaries and the Arbil administration.

And as I expected, the PKK media got involved in the Süleymaniye protests and went live:

Saithan

Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
21 18,734
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey
Yep! Both KDP and PUK's HQs were reportedly torched.
Isn’t this a pretty big deal if if IKRG can’t control the poplation PKK might get foothold and grow it’s influence. I thought the oil revenues went to pay salaries and such...

Kartal1

Experienced member
Lead Moderator
Reactions
81 16,452
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey
Isn’t this a pretty big deal if if IKRG can’t control the poplation PKK might get foothold and grow it’s influence. I thought the oil revenues went to pay salaries and such...
It is very dangerous indeed but the level of corruption is very high and PKK is exploiting that situation. We will see how the situation will develop but I expect "reforms" and "dialogue". The people also know that they don't have a future with PKK. PKK is weak at the moment but there are certain groups that must be kept under surveillance. I think that the IKRG will take the situation under control.

Saithan

Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
21 18,734
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey

PKK changed clothes and came back with more weapons... dude, weren't they suppose to stop and question ppl with weapons. even take the weapons from them.

Kartal1

Experienced member
Lead Moderator
Reactions
81 16,452
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey

Another terrorist group to target
Here it comes the strategic mistake of Turkey not to support the Iraqi Turkmen in time because after the lack of support their armed forces also joined the PMU. Good that we didn't make that mistake with Azerbaijan because IRGC was there from the beginning to exploit the vulnerable position of Azerbaijan after the fall of USSR.

Kartal1

Experienced member
Lead Moderator
Reactions
81 16,452
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey
To add to the information also we have at least 1 PKK terrorist killed. We should give Peshmerga UAV support in this. According to information PKK vehicle passed a Peshmerga control point without stopping and opened fire. In the exchanges there were dead and wounded.

Duhok's Kurdish governor: PKK is opening a road for destruction for the Kurdish area.

Kartal1

Experienced member
Lead Moderator
Reactions
81 16,452
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey
Iraqi central government will do nothing different than rebranding them. We can even see clashes between Peshmerga and the Iraqi government forces on that. PKK is working good for them with Iranian support against KRG and Turkey.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom