Live Conflict Turkish Operations in Northern Iraq

Corvus

Reactions
2 252
Nation of residence
Italy
Nation of origin
Turkey
Emrachi been smoking the shisha or something. Keep your religion to yourself. It's a fucking shame Ataturk didn't root this Islamist Arab Nationalist cancer out of the nation a hundred years ago.
There's no Arab Nationalism in Turkey. In fact, there's a huge anti-Arab racism. You just hate Islam (you can hate Islam, I don't care) and you think this has something to do with Arabs.

I'm sick of seeing these teenage parrots repeating the same slogans all over the internet.

M

Manomed

There's no Arab Nationalism in Turkey. In fact, there's a huge anti-Arab racism. You just hate Islam (you can hate Islam, I don't care) and you think this has something to do with Arabs.

I'm sick of seeing these teenage parrots repeating the same slogans all over the internet.
No one has to be a muslim.

Ghost soldier

Хижак
Reactions
3 3,795
Nation of residence
Morocco
Nation of origin
Moroco
Screenshot_20220502-175640_Facebook.jpg

B.t.N

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Breking:Iraqi army gives PKK two hours to leave Sinjar or face a "major blow"

Now that is rhe way it should be! Turkey must have such weight in the field that neighbors feel it way down to their bones… Hunting patrol boats in the Aegean with TB2s against fucking pushbacks (whatever that is!) can never be our policy to deal with hostile approach, not for a country that claims to be regional power!

Lool

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
11 4,729
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Albania
Woow
Truly the PKK is one of the greatest threats Turkey ever faced
Those assholes are like parasites, they will attach themselves to anyone who will act as nutrients for them..... first they leech on the US, then they leech on Russia, and now they are leeching at Iran. Ffs, no honour, no morality whatsoever and no care for the US that risked a lot by supporting them; truly just pure bred terrorists

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,001
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Woow
Truly the PKK is one of the greatest threats Turkey ever faced
Those assholes are like parasites, they will attach themselves to anyone who will act as nutrients for them..... first they leech on the US, then they leech on Russia, and now they are leeching at Iran. Ffs, no honour, no morality whatsoever and no care for the US that risked a lot by supporting them; truly just pure bred terrorists

What did you expect from godless commie terrorists.

Captain_Azeri_76

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
Maybe I haven't seen such a thread or I've used the search wrong.
However, I think it is extremely important that such a thread exists in this subforum since the TAF has meanwhile carried out a number of operations in this area (one is ongoing at the border area with Turkey) and airstrikes deep into the north of Iraq.

news regarding this could be posted here in an orderly manner.

Iranian International news channel published the audio recordings of Mehdi Taib, Head of the Iranian Revolutionary Guards Ammar Headquarters:

"We targeted the bases of the Turkish Armed Forces in Iraq."

Regarding this:

If TR knows that - what is the TR response? Other than striking IR Militias in North Syria?

Last edited:

Captain_Azeri_76

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
In the last few days, I've seen on various channels how people - KURDS, MAINLY RESIDENT IN GERMANY - have been spreading/spamming videos and pictures of badly wounded and dead soldiers of the Turkish Armed Forces.

The only question that really pisses me off is:

Which dishonorable, proudless, despicable soldiers film brothers in arms in such situations with their mobile phones and pass them on?

Why aren't these soldiers court-martialled?!

There are not even such incidents in the Ukraine war,
that Ukrainian and Russian soldiers film each other in such situations and knowingly disseminate them.

This isn't the first time this has happened... and of course, I won't post things like that here... but

really shameful for such a proud army...

what

Experienced member
Reactions
9 6,050
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
I think the original post was moved to the conflict forum, but I agree that its better suited here. Hardly anyone posts over there.

Captain_Azeri_76

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
I think the original post was moved to the conflict forum, but I agree that its better suited here. Hardly anyone posts over there.
Thank You! It is much better suited - and sadly - we don't have much participation in this thread -
it's not like this isn't about TR...

Top Bottom