Experienced member
Reactions
6 7,084
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Excellent words from Erdogan today
Erdogan is set to hunt the PKK and not repeat the same mistake he did before and waste 40 more years from the Turkish nation's time

It seems that the Iraq operation against the PKK is set in stone

He did not waste 40 years of Turkish people, you are mixing and meshing information.

He extended a loving hand to his citizens to see if they will hold on to that hand but some didn't. So this provided the pretext where he got to extend an iron fist to those who wouldn't comply.

YeşilVatan

Contributor
Reactions
9 1,198
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
He extended a loving hand to his citizens to see if they will hold on to that hand but some didn't.
Bruh... "Peace process" was a disaster. Daily national humiliation through many years. Terrorists acted like they owned the country. And I know for a fact that news of soldiers martyred by PKK were covered up as car accidents.

For the sake of hundreds of martyrs who took back our cities, have a little shame. It's not some minor mistake. We nearly lost our homeland.

You are delusional.

Zafer

Experienced member
Reactions
6 7,084
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Bruh... "Peace process" was a disaster. Daily national humiliation through many years. Terrorists acted like they owned the country. And I know for a fact that news of soldiers martyred by PKK were covered up as car accidents.

For the sake of hundreds of martyrs who took back our cities, have a little shame. It's not some minor mistake. We nearly lost our homeland.

You are delusional.
You are going overboard, if it wasn't for the peace process we wouldn't be able to go hard on terror. Peace process showed who is who and who deserves what so that their treatment could be administered.

Rooxbar

Think Tank Analyst
Reactions
41 1,434
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Turkey
You are going overboard, if it wasn't for the peace process we wouldn't be able to go hard on terror. Peace process showed who is who and who deserves what so that their treatment could be administered.
Statecraft is not the arena of trial and error; we're humans and have big brains for a reason, we don't only learn from our own personal experience. Those who learn exclusively from their own personal experience are colloquially called "suckers".

Last edited:

Lool

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
11 4,698
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Albania

I'm convinced most of the media is stupid because the average voter is stupid

Wow, "Ek-DEM" Imamoglu, you really got him MHP.
It is nothing new though
Ikrem is only winning thx to the votes given to him by the kurds

Imamoglu performance during the last 5 years was so abysmal that even with the AKP screwing everything, he is still at a massive risk of losing the elections. Therefore, in order to preserve his political carrer, he needs those DEM/PKK votes and in order to do so he needs to make them feel as if he is pro-kurds even if it means attacking his own party members since his party will vote for him anyway

Bozan

Contributor
Reactions
5 1,496
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Turkey
It is nothing new though
Ikrem is only winning thx to the votes given to him by the kurds

Imamoglu performance during the last 5 years was so abysmal that even with the AKP screwing everything, he is still at a massive risk of losing the elections. Therefore, in order to preserve his political carrer, he needs those DEM/PKK votes and in order to do so he needs to make them feel as if he is pro-kurds even if it means attacking his own party members since his party will vote for him anyway

The guy needs to appeal to the majority of citizens. No different than Erdogan hinting at constitutional change and redefining the meaning of citizenship, which is a far bigger deal than Ekrem speaking Kurdish or whatever

The shit slinging is just Spiderman pointing meme

Asena_great

Contributor
Reactions
13 1,488
092255888-er.jpg

photo-2024-03-26-03-22-56-3efew.jpg

karabük university update : a university student committed suicide his last post on social media was "i hop this will be my last day" reasons whether he did because of HIV or the situation in university or tarikat pressure is unknown he committed suicide by jumping off the dormitory's balcony which was similar way to that of enes kara

kapak_170617.jpg

enes kara a medical student committed suicide in tarikat's illegal dormitory by jumping form balcony before he do it he make video explain how he was forced into studying Islamic teaching while he had to also pass his own course and complained he had no time for anything else and cant continue then he said he has 2 other sisters similarly force into tarikat dormitory by their parents. he said i kill myself so public become aware of our situation and at least save my sisters. i remember a day morning after his death i was in bus in going to give my final exam and i couldn't forget his face

images
universiteli-mehmet-sami-tugrul-davasinda-yeni-gelisme.png

Mehmet Sami Tuğrul a computer student who was forced into illegal tarikat dormitory where he was beheaded by a guy who keep shouting "i killed the dajjal" later it was discovered the owner of the dormitory was a police commissar hence he always have info on police activates

ümit özdağ in akdeniz university here 3 student committed suicide in KYK dormitory in 40 days no other politicians come to university or point the tarikat problem due fear of losing vote in election

thumbs_b_c_a7ef00a6647a8b8fde0c476ed20acf1b_0.jpg

1711660087241.jpeg

in adana 12 girl burned alive in illigal tarikat dormitory when the fire started the windows were bared and the doors were locked hence they burned alive to their death

it is estimated 17000 student lost their life in last 20 years of AKP Islamist government

afghans Arabs and Africans having their best time look what kind of life you are giving to Turkish youth. who are the MURDERERS of these students ????

all politicians are in bed with tarikat none of them will point out to this problem this is a crime that is rapid itself each year on front of our eye and no one doing anything about it.

Last edited:

Rooxbar

Think Tank Analyst
Reactions
41 1,434
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Turkey
Unlike what opposition voters believe, YRP absorbing AKP's discontented voters is not a good thing. If by next general election they get like 10% of votes, those still clinging on to an AKP that they know is corrupt, will think "ok, these guys are getting serious votes" and might transfer to their new shiny "real Muslims"; then we're in for another 20 years of an Islamist party learning to be pragmatic after using religion to get votes for 20 years and purging bearocracy and education to prove to their voter base that they are "real Muslims".

I can't believe that the secularists in this country haven't fucking learnt one fucking lesson that the way you change the country is not by name-calling uneducated people. It's by trying various ways to educate their children. There's ZERO effort in this front by secularists, because it's much harder than just complaining about "sheep".

The onus of this country's failures are all on the educated and secular portion of the society.

P.S. And now their answer is, yeah this country sucks I'm gonna leave. Yeah no thanks to you motherfucker. How is it gonna improve? We're gonna import people from Mars? "After I did the extreme labor of voting a couple of times to improve the country, there's no more I can do; so I'm not gonna do shit for my country and just expect it to be a paradise of peace and prosperity by voting a couple of times". Just imagine the population of your "liberal utopia" target destination thought like you do, there'd be no country you could go to.

Last edited:

Bozan

Contributor
Reactions
5 1,496
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Turkey
Unlike what opposition voters believe, YRP absorbing AKP's discontented voters is not a good thing. If by next general election they get like 10% of votes, those still clinging on to an AKP that they know is corrupt, will think "ok, these guys are getting serious votes" and might transfer to their new shiny "real Muslims"; then we're in for another 20 years of an Islamist party learning to be pragmatic after using religion to get votes for 20 years and purging bearocracy and education to prove to their voter base that they are "real Muslims".

I can't believe that the secularists in this country haven't fucking learnt one fucking lesson that the way you change the country is not by name-calling uneducated people. It's by trying various ways to educate their children. There's ZERO effort in this front by secularists, because it's much harder than just complaining about "sheep".

The onus of this country's failures are all on the educated and secular portion of the society.

P.S. And now their answer is, yeah this country sucks I'm gonna leave. Yeah no thanks to you motherfucker. How is it gonna improve? We're gonna import people from Mars? "After I did the extreme labor of voting a couple of times to improve the country, there's no more I can do; so I'm not gonna do shit for my country and just expect it to be a paradise of peace and prosperity by voting a couple of times". Just imagine the population of your "liberal utopia" target destination thought like you do, there'd be no country you could go to.

There's no easy solution at the current point.

Fuzuli NL

Experienced member
Germany Correspondent
Reactions
19 8,152
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
The guy needs to appeal to the majority of citizens. No different than Erdogan hinting at constitutional change and redefining the meaning of citizenship, which is a far bigger deal than Ekrem speaking Kurdish or whatever

The shit slinging is just Spiderman pointing meme
Eko is one of the biggest twats the country has ever seen.
Can't imagine anybody being this crooked imbecile's apologist.
Well, wygd

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom