TR Politics

mulj

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina

Umit Ozdag seems to be on a roll lately.

Good to see that Eastern Turkey is being counted.

Its common stereotype from Istabulus and Izmirlis to believe that the East is all just Kurds and Arabs.

While Turks lived there for centuries.
Cities deform people characters and minds generaly speaking, on one side they are peak of people aspirations and on the others they are people graveyards on massive scale, huge irony.
On news related, glad that voices like that are heard. True soul and essence of nation.

mulj

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
İn Turkish political history how many parties and leaders have passed but CHP.
I understand you all hate Atatürk and his principals which are called "6 ok" but need to be a bold and admit it.

There is a just one political institution which need to be abolished ASAP due-to:
Açılım Süreci, Apoyla görüşmeler
Habur Mahkemeleri
FETÖ'nün siyasi ayaklığı.
Mahkemelere dışarıdaki kendi dini görüşlerinde olan avukatları hakim atamak.
I can only say it is false dichotomy, nobody hates him but lot of people do not consider him as semi god, that kind of logic is root of opposition weakness as they consider him such.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 17,822
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
İn Turkish political history how many parties and leaders have passed but CHP.
I understand you all hate Atatürk and his principals which are called "6 ok" but need to be a bold and admit it.

There is a just one political institution which need to be abolished ASAP due-to:
Açılım Süreci, Apoyla görüşmeler
Habur Mahkemeleri
FETÖ'nün siyasi ayaklığı.
Mahkemelere dışarıdaki kendi dini görüşlerinde olan avukatları hakim atamak.

What does CHP have to do with the CHP during the 1930s??

Chp today is more social democrat.

Chp is has been going through changes that it restablished itself in the 90s.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 17,822
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Akp is also the same it came from Islamist roots then changed itself more into a conservative party.

T

Turko

S400 arguments is nothing . Why don't we use S400 in İdlib? We have 2000-3000 soldiers in İdlib hell. You had better to investigate Turkish posts in İdlib. Russians don't allow even Turkish ambulance helicopters if a Turkish soldier wounded. How many Turkish soldiers killed by Russian air force . Let's buy more S400 and switch on against Russian fighters which consistently kill our soldiers.

Look here is the new Turkey
IMG_20210926_092359_063.jpg

Visit of the 24th term judge and prosecutor candidates to the chief prosecutor!

81-A2276-C-A919-4101-AB76-8-DF7-BF878899.jpg

Notice there is no female candidate without hidjab!
İt's very dangerous for our juridical system. So job interviews using as a tool for picking up AKP's people. The government picks up judge/ prosecutors from just conservatives.
Absolutely Turkish democracy and juridical system under big threat.

What's the difference between FETÖ and those people both against Turkish constitution.

The government created new private universities with law faculties so dumb children can be judge/ prosecutors, if their parents have tie with Erdoğan.

Unfortunately we don't have free courts all courts are bounded two lips of President!

Last edited by a moderator:

Xenon54

Experienced member
Switzerland Correspondent
Reactions
5 6,702
Nation of residence
Switzerland
Nation of origin
Turkey
AKP doing everything including to keep getting votes from Radicals / Jihadists etc...

He will pay the price in 2 years.
Trying to win over minority votes while pissing of the majority, qick maths AKP. 😂

Lool

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
11 4,697
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Albania

S400 arguments is nothing . Why don't we use S400 in İdlib? We have 2000-3000 soldiers in İdlib hell. You had better to investigate Turkish posts in İdlib. Russians don't allow even Turkish ambulance helicopters if a Turkish soldier wounded. How many Turkish soldiers killed by Russian air force . Let's buy more S400 and switch on against Russian fighters which consistently kill our soldiers.
I cant believe that Iam reading this mate
You do realise that the S400s that you bought are originally from Russia, right?
The fighter jets that bombed Turkish soldiers are Russian jets. You truly believe that Russia doesnt know how to bypass or defeat its own defence systems?
This argument is as crazy as saying that you will use patriots missiles against US airforce

T

Turko

I cant believe that Iam reading this mate
You do realise that the S400s that you bought are originally from Russia, right?
The fighter jets that bombed Turkish soldiers are Russian jets. You truly believe that Russia doesnt know how to bypass or defeat its own defence systems?
This argument is as crazy as saying that you will use patriots missiles against US airforce
Smart detected. So if your airspace under threat from Russia why do you buy Russian air defense systems?

Ravenman

Contributor
Reactions
1 1,528
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
https://www.reddit.com/r/Otuken/comments/puphq4
Didn't know turkish soldiers were dying for Muslim brotherhood terror organization or Turkish army had to protect arabs religion?

Turks are muslims and Turkey is a muslim nation for 1000 years now. Face it.

The Turkish Army is called 'Mehmetcik' by everyone in Turkey, muslim or atheist.

Mehmet is the Turkish equivalent of Muhammed.

Mehmetcik means little Mehmets.

Little Mehmets/Mohammeds.

So Turkish soldiers are all little Muhammed's.

M

Manomed

The Turkish Army is called 'Mehmetcik' by everyone in Turkey, muslim or atheist.

Lmaoo so that means Turkish army Protector of Turkey has to fight for some arabic shit called rabia? He literally says TAF will protect rabia :DDDD good riddance to those who got killed by egyptian army

Glass🚬

Contributor
Reactions
2 3,159
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey

That metin gürcan guy should be taken with a grain of salt, yesterday a Turkish chopper entered the airspace irrelevant of the russians. Also the recent interview it sounded like erdo gave more a message that Turkey could buy whatever it wants irrelevant of 3rd country opinions rather then directly confirming a 2nd purchase.
-
Why turkey is passive and only acts late? No idea, probably incompetence especially from akar and then from erdo and his advisers but we will see, the escalation dominance is on Turkeys side.

CAN_TR

Contributor
Reactions
10 4,934
Nation of residence
Austria
Nation of origin
Turkey

Still, Turkish soldiers are the soldiers of the Turkish nation, not some muslim foreigners and certainly not the soldiers of a f*cked up motto from a sect that was founded in Egypt.

With bullshit like that all our build up relations were destroyed over night.

Knowledgeseeker

Experienced member
Arab Moderator
Morocco Moderator
Reactions
16 4,383
Nation of residence
Norway
Nation of origin
Moroco
Still, Turkish soldiers are the soldiers of the Turkish nation, not some muslim foreigners and certainly not the soldiers of a f*cked up motto from a sect that was founded in Egypt.

With bullshit like that all our build up relations were destroyed over night.
Not sure about the sect founded in egypt but i guess that the turks have always taken responsibility on their shoulders. They been brave and bold for the weak and opressed muslims around the world. I think for even a non muslim turk this should not be something bad. In the end of the day the influence of turkey grows if you look at it at one way. For us muslims we proud of our turkish brothers who take the big responsbility on their shoulders.

Ardabas34

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Not sure about the sect founded in egypt but i guess that the turks have always taken responsibility on their shoulders. They been brave and bold for the weak and opressed muslims around the world. I think for even a non muslim turk this should not be something bad. In the end of the day the influence of turkey grows if you look at it at one way. For us muslims we proud of our turkish brothers who take the big responsbility on their shoulders.

Turkey is far from a superpower and it neither has the infrastructure nor the education level nor the capital to seek being one.
It traditionally has a capable, up to date army but it is only strong in its own paradigm which is limited to Balkans, North Africa, Middle East, Caucasus and the waters around it.

M

Manomed

We are not the soldiers of ikhvan or rabia put that in your mind

Lool

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
11 4,697
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Albania
Smart detected. So if your airspace under threat from Russia why do you buy Russian air defense systems?
To piss of the US
To show the US that you have balls and arent pigs to be toyed with by Western colonial powers
To show the US and the West that you arent scum and that the Turkish commoners blood that are spilled from continuous PKK attacks from Syrian territory for the last 100 years isnt as cheap as, if not even cheaper, than a glass of water

I mean looooool. I still remember what happened when a few US citizens got killed in 9/11; the US declared fqing war against a foreign country and mobilised the militaries of at least 10 more countries to aid it. All of this is just for some 3000 US citizens but when tens of thousands of Turkish commoners (A US ally that actually fought with it in afghanistan) died by the hands of the PKK, it is more than enough for the foreign ministries of such rotten countries to just type a piece of paper as a sort of mourning while still supporting such terrorists. DID YOU FINALLY REALISE HOW CHEAP THE TURKISH BLOOD IS IN THE EYES OF THE WEST? I really hope so! because one of the main essences of a nation is Pride and Honour and surprisingly the WEST trampled on both
And dont get me started on the political side of the issue or I will be forced to insult some parties

I cant believe Iam saying this, but buying the S400 was probably one of the best moves by Erdo and pls I dont wanna hear the F35 argument. If the cost of having stable economic conditions and having the useless F35 is to accept such treatment from the West, then just bow and worship the Westerners as fqing Gods and lets end this tomfoolery already
Just look on this bloody table
What the West is doing with Turkey is just way too inhumane tbh
1632650184886.png

Last edited:

Tabmachine

Reactions
Nation of residence
Canada
Nation of origin
Pakistan
We are not the soldiers of ikhvan or rabia put that in your mind
At the end of the day, you turks deserve the respect of all muslims because you restored and maintained the integrity of the muslim lands by throwing out the crusaders and mongols. Before the mamluks and seljuks, the place was in chaos, and after you guys left it returned to chaos.

M

Manomed

At the end of the day, you turks deserve the respect of all muslims because you restored and maintained the integrity of the muslim lands by throwing out the crusaders and mongols. Before the mamluks and seljuks, the place was in chaos, and after you guys left it returned to chaos.
Muslim Brotherhood and islam are 2 diffrent thing One is a terror organization and other is a religion

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom