Contributor
The Post Deleter
Reactions
34 2,488
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
by keeping the very source of acute and chronic problems within Turkish state and society on all levels in power (which has been already in power for 20 years) especially in a presidential system is for sure not the solution or an option. Historically Accountibity is the key for any healty political system not only in a democracy. AKP will not only face with the political results with the next election but with legal cases on personal level concerning coruption allegations and unconstitutianal actions for sure.

Last edited:

mulj

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
thing is that you can go in circle like that on and on, that is not solution. by my observation and i might be wrong social consensus it to narrow and it should be expanded for the future sake, best option for that is mentioned coalition but it needs lot of work behind the scene and good faith from both sides that something like that get the chance at all.

mulj

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
true but they create climate and preconditions for that, all i am saying some old topics and points of conflict, if those are still present should be closed and put in the dustbins and advance on new level of political arena which should provide more productive and substantial social climate which will help everybody., that covers political parties issue. regarding "the leader" i get your point as much it is good to have good one, for complex societies it is also kind of obstacle, no immediate remedy for that phenomena, people love "leaders" it is part of nature and human psychology.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 17,822
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Blocking him because he dont have same views as you? Dont that go against your principals as a democtratic and secular turkey? Just reframe your statement and say « i dont wana lose my time scrolling seeing opinions of others except the secular turkey values... whats the point with the forum if we cant share our knowledge, and exchange?

Sinan has a habit of blocking anybody.

I blocked Ardabas one day then I unblocked him. We agree and disagree. How it should be.

Felt it was counterproductive. Only member I blocked is Sinan because he blocked me.

S

Sinan

Blocking him because he dont have same views as you? Dont that go against your principals as a democtratic and secular turkey? Just reframe your statement and say « i dont wana lose my time scrolling seeing opinions of others except the secular turkey values... whats the point with the forum if we cant share our knowledge, and exchange?
Since when spreading obvious lies became "views" ?

I'm always open for a discussion based on logic and rationality but if people are going to spend my time with lies and slander than no. I don't wanna even spend my time scrolling their posts.

Also, am i preventing anyone from expressing ? I'm just not seeing their posts that's all.

Anastasius

Contributor
Azerbaijan Moderator
Reactions
3 2,916
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
What's the award for? I'm guessing it's something to do with architecture? But what did the PKK build that merits this?

guest12

Reactions
2 874
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Can you imagine, a news channel from terrorists get's an award by the Chamber of Architects in Ankara.
Turkey is a really weird country, just imagine "a US organization is awarding Al-Qaeda media"...
They are partners of 2023 goverments CHP high ranks in their control after all they will only grow more arrogant , those little precious Kurdish votes.

M

Manomed

irtica is more dangerous than pkk
akp did hold hands with the öcalan they made old pkk supporters look like stars etc what can we expect from these non turks

Last edited by a moderator:

what

Experienced member
Reactions
9 6,001
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey

Not exactly communism, state enterprises have been a thing in many capitalistic countries.

Nevertheless, makes you think, how bad the economic decisions are. Not even the good retailers like BIM, that are close to the government, see any room for lowering the prices for you know food and your average goods because they simply are that high, there is no manipulation. Discounters such as BIM operate with a low margin of 2-3%.

The government will sell goods with a loss to compensate the inflated prices, to make voters/citizens happy and to make up for the mistakes of the economic policies. But this wont solve any short or midterm issues.

S

Sinan

Why do Turkish citizens keep voting for Erdogan?
Because first 10 years of Erdogan's rule was economically good. In 2013 things began to worsen. After the 2016 coup Erdogan played it's last card turn Turkey into presidential system and said everything would be better if people give him powers. Because of the sake of the years people believed him and vote for him. However, everything gone to even worse after 2018.

Saithan

Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
21 18,639
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey

The head of the town with a population of 5 thousand 'proudly' shared his office car worth 432 thousand TL.​

Mehmet Salih Gürtürk, the AKP mayor of the Sungu town of Muş, proudly shared his new office vehicle. He later deleted his post.​

04 October 2021 17:11Updated: 04 October 2021 17:23
The head of the town with a population of 5 thousand 'proudly' shared his office car worth 432 thousand TL.

The town of Sungu with a population of 5,500, which is connected to the Center of Muş, opened a tender on August 7, 2021 to buy the 'Officer car'.
In the technical specification published by the municipality, the vehicle was requested to be a 2021 model, with features such as child seat fixing feature, leather-wrapped steering wheel, panoramic sunroof, chrome door sill. In other words, Mehmet Salih Gürtürk, the head of the town from AKP, went out to the tender with a special demand.

Even the color of the desired vehicle was given in the ad: "Let it be gray or black with a black metallic interior."
image_750x_615b0ac759075.jpg

According to Hazar Dost from Halk TV, the contract was signed on September 29, 2021 as a result of the tender. The cost of the purchased vehicle is 432 thousand TL. A company from Elazig brought the vehicle to the district with a population of 10 thousand.
image_750x_615b0ab3183dc.jpg

In the news, it was stated that the company official said, "We do not share information with third parties," and left questions on the subject unanswered.

SHARE WITH 'SERVICE TO THE PUBLIC' NOTE​

AKP's Sungu Mayor, Mehmet Salih Gürtürk, shared the photo on his Twitter account, which he took with his specially ordered vehicle, with the words "Since the day I started my duty, 'Service to the public is service to God' Gürtürk later deleted his post.
image_750x_615b0a6d048c5.jpg

Top Bottom