Ardabas34

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Now, i wouldn't get that far....

There was indeed stability in AKP's first two terms. Between 2002-2010. Dollar was 1.5 TL in 2002 and it was 1.5 lira in 2010. Meanwhile GDP quadrupled and GDP per capita tripled.

Life was good at that time, economy was good. Me and everyone i knew was content with their lives.

Then we came to these famous words "Power corrupts. Absolute power, absolutely corrupts." If Erdogan had entrusted party to a proniment figure like Ali Babacan and retired after his 2nd term, he would be remembered as a legend in the history."

Are you kidding me? 2002-2010 were the worst! They collaborated with the US imperialism, destroyed Turkish army together with Gulenists, stole nationwide exam questions for them, did the Oslo scandal with PKK, almost got us in Iraq, mocked our soldiers who were put bags on their heads...In 2010 they made a coup in CHP together with Gulenists and placed this dipshit Kilicdaroglu to partys leadership. Since then the party became a freak show.

At least since 2015 they ended solution process, started dealing with Gulenists etc.

Economy and education went downhill. For education it has always been the case in AKP administration. Only difference being today we have been ruled by them for almost 20 years and 10 years ago for 10 years. Islamification and destruxtion of our education system has always been their primary goal. Only that they started to get to somewhere after 20 years.

Economically we all agree on dollar was flowing to the world between 2002 and 2010. Akp was really lucky but they poured that money into cement, nothing permanent. They wasted the potential.

Lool

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
11 4,725
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Albania
Are you kidding me? 2002-2010 were the worst! They collaborated with the US imperialism, destroyed Turkish army together with Gulenists, stole nationwide exam questions for them, did the Oslo scandal with PKK, almost got us in Iraq, mocked our soldiers who were put bags on their heads...In 2010 they made a coup in CHP together with Gulenists and placed this dipshit Kilicdaroglu to partys leadership. Since then the party became a freak show.
Agreed tbh
In fact, I would say that the so-called golden period of the AKP was actually financed by the US since Erdo at the time just used to listen to American orders
It is only when TSK became a bit stronger after the nationalisation scheme, did Erdo grow some "balls" since he was able to move more freely with stronger domestic TSK
At least since 2015 they ended solution process, started dealing with Gulenists etc.

Economy and education went downhill. For education it has always been the case in AKP administration. Only difference being today we have been ruled by them for almost 20 years and 10 years ago for 10 years. Islamification and destruxtion of our education system has always been their primary goal. Only that they started to get to somewhere after 20 years.
IDK about Education pre-AKP period. However, current educational level of Turks in relation to the international standard has been increasing for some time already

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 17,949
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Egyptian security sources:

“We asked the United States and some European countries to help us stop the deal on Turkey's sale of drones to Ethiopia. Any agreement should be negotiated and clarified between Ankara and Cairo.”

- Reuters -

everything went with egypt is gone thanks to akp again

Ok tb-2 domestic national export thank you, Egypt is a very critical country with neighbor status in Libya and the Mediterranean, apart from being one of the countries that Turkey exports the most and the Turkish Private Sector benefits the most, regardless of what it is.

By doing this, nothing is being done but pushing the balance of power in the region against Turkey.

So, it's hard not to think that the goal is not Turkey, but to enrich Bayraktar.

Seriously nobody gives a fck about what Egypt thinks.

Will sell our drones to anybody.

They can get their stupid pyramids and shove it up their a****

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 17,949
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Stop being a bunch of uncle toms for these pharoah aholes.

Calm down.

Lool

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
11 4,725
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Albania
I swear it is because he is saying shit like these that makes me hate him even more
I mean what is the use of democracy if public servants can just quit because they dont like the government elected by the ppl (whether bad or not)
That fq is indirectly telling ppl to go make a coup indirectly
If he truly cares for Turkey, he can just retire and leave his chair for Yavas. Yavas will certainly win the election; but why on Earth havent he done so? He doesnt care about Turkey, he just wants to sit on the presidential chair after losing 10 times. This isnt patriotism, this is an unhealthy madness and obsession
That guy, if he won, will be even worse than Erdogan ffs
CHP under this guy is a farce tbh
Retire ffs

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
9 8,956
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Now, i wouldn't get that far....

There was indeed stability in AKP's first two terms. Between 2002-2010. Dollar was 1.5 TL in 2002 and it was 1.5 lira in 2010. Meanwhile GDP quadrupled and GDP per capita tripled.

Life was good at that time, economy was good. Me and everyone i knew was content with their lives.

Then we came to these famous words "Power corrupts. Absolute power, absolutely corrupts." If Erdogan had entrusted party to a proniment figure like Ali Babacan and retired after his 2nd term, he would be remembered as a legend in the history."

I see those years as the deception years. AK party was implementing along with FETO greater middle east. Ali babcan is another crook feto member, the good years were because of Kemal Devis's IMF plan that had to be implemented. After 2007/2008 the islamists went their own way. Then things just got worse and worse.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kemal_Derviş

This is a guy that even Japan gives credit too.

As with all things, the islamists love to take credit for other peoples work. Only thing they are good for is barking, cheating and stealing.

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
9 8,956
Nation of residence
United Kingdom

Economically we all agree on dollar was flowing to the world between 2002 and 2010. Akp was really lucky but they poured that money into cement, nothing permanent. They wasted the potential.

All of these ak party feto members must face the courts. They have committed countless treasons against the state and the religion itself.

Tornadoss

Contributor
Reactions
4 2,533
Nation of residence
Czechia
Nation of origin
Turkey
I swear it is because he is saying shit like these that makes me hate him even more
I mean what is the use of democracy if public servants can just quit because they dont like the government elected by the ppl (whether bad or not)
That fq is indirectly telling ppl to go make a coup indirectly
If he truly cares for Turkey, he can just retire and leave his chair for Yavas. Yavas will certainly win the election; but why on Earth havent he done so? He doesnt care about Turkey, he just wants to sit on the presidential chair after losing 10 times. This isnt patriotism, this is an unhealthy madness and obsession
That guy, if he won, will be even worse than Erdogan ffs
CHP under this guy is a farce tbh
Retire ffs

I am not sure how what he says in video is telling people make a coup. He is telling don't follow the illegal orders. Isn't that what people should do? Here in Czech republic, last year, ministry of health gave some order about prohibiting drinking in public or something similar that. Police made a statement the order from ministry of health is against the constitution and would not make any action for that. People shouldn't follow the unlawful order.

Tornadoss

Contributor
Reactions
4 2,533
Nation of residence
Czechia
Nation of origin
Turkey
It is just a show off, to create some kind of doubt. Otherwise he has got no clue as to how the state (superior & subordinate relations) runs.
Yet, this has nothing to do with calling for coup as akpians in twitter and our Albanian friend stated in this thread.

M

Manomed

Seriously nobody gives a fck about what Egypt thinks.

Will sell our drones to anybody.

They can get their stupid pyramids and shove it up their a****
Thats not how foreign politics work what are we going to gain from selling dromes to bunch africans? Think about thr diplomats hours days they wasted this is just enriches the bayraktar not turkey

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 17,949
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Thats not how foreign politics work what are we going to gain from selling dromes to bunch africans? Think about thr diplomats hours days they wasted this is just enriches the bayraktar not turkey

The Enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Also Turkey is bolstering its influence in the horn of Africa.

M

Manomed

I want all of the turkish readers to watch this We should arm ourselfs against any islamic revolution

Last edited by a moderator:

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom