Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 17,986
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
The Akp fcking up while the opposition says hold my beer let me fck it up even more.

T

Turko

Are there any country where politicians aren't populist?
Maybe north Korea and Saudi Arabia are exceptions.

mulj

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Legal syrian government that works with ypg terrorists.

Your one of those fools who still sees syrian civil war as a religious vs secular war.

I got news for you the government which you defend is one of the most secratarian regimes on this planet while backed by the Iranian Mullahs themselves.

"Secular" my ass

It is ease to screw around, if you praise "real politic", why Turkey should not open discussion with legal Donect/Lugansk authorities about usage of sold TB2 drones for example, I am sure Russia would be grateful.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 17,986
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Funny how we have a baathist regime that butchers Turks that live in their country while we have Turks cheer leading for them just to own the akp 🤣

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 17,986
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
It is ease to screw around, if you praise "real politic", why Turkey should not open discussion with legal Donect/Lugansk authorities about usage of sold TB2 drones for example, I am sure Russia would be grateful.

This syrian civil war was started by assad himself when he started gunning down protestors.

Turkey staying inactive is what gave problems in the future. When the civil war started we should have intervened earlier on.

Turkey even called for a no flight zone but our coward European allies said no.

mulj

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
This syrian civil war was started by assad himself when he started gunning down protestors.

Turkey staying inactive is what gave problems in the future. When the civil war started we should have intervened earlier on.

Turkey even called for a no flight zone but our coward European allies said no.
i know chronology of syrian civil war quite well, reason why i am astonished on blatant lies above just because political partisanship.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 17,986
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
i know chronology of syrian civil war quite well, reason why i am astonished on blatant lies above just because political partisanship.

Asaad regime allowed Al Qaeda to cross into Iraq.

Remember this is Al Qaeda in iraq we are talking about the predcessors to ISIS.

Asaad regime basically sold off to the world if my regime collapses that jihadists will start ruling while they said regime supported jihadists like al qaeda and hezbollah. Assad regime even worked with Isis to hit the opposition.

Assad regime gave up huge chunks of northern syria without a fight to rojava.

This piece of shit government even got our soldiers killed. Fck their legitimacy. Baathists are all pieces of shit.

T

Turko

They understand they are loosing and won't leave government in next election.

Constitutional lawyer Süheyl Batum: Dilibok openly calls the people to go out on the streets and on the bridges, and shows people who believe in the necessity of secularism as putschists.

Tonyukuk

Reactions
1 973
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Kazakhstan

not a good sign for opposition, you never mess with taxi drivers.
Perhaps they should be kicked like the guy who was in mourning after the SOMA mine disaster. Best to follow AKP tactics am I right?
images.jpeg-274.jpg

Anastasius

Contributor
Azerbaijan Moderator
Reactions
3 2,933
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
Asaad regime allowed Al Qaeda to cross into Iraq.

Remember this is Al Qaeda in iraq we are talking about the predcessors to ISIS.

Asaad regime basically sold off to the world if my regime collapses that jihadists will start ruling while they said regime supported jihadists like al qaeda and hezbollah. Assad regime even worked with Isis to hit the opposition.

Assad regime gave up huge chunks of northern syria without a fight to rojava.

This piece of shit government even got our soldiers killed. Fck their legitimacy. Baathists are all pieces of shit.
Let's not forget that Assad's predecessors gave shelter to a literal Nazi war criminal, Alois Brunner, who then taught Syrian authorities various techniques for using torture to interrogate prisoners. Not even a scientist like Wernher von Braun or a filmmaker like Leni Riefenstahl but an actual SS scumbag.

mulj

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Vice versa as an İstanbuler i would say he gained big support from people.

First You should visit İstanbul.
i did several times, it is universal thing, you do not mess with taxi drivers per se. they can screw and local goverment with instruments on disposal but i would not stop him from shooting in his leg.

Tonyukuk

Reactions
1 973
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Kazakhstan
Why don't we just admit collapse of Syrian Arap Republic brought big harm to Türkiye.
They can't get it through their heads that we don't love Assad. We just hate the fact that Erdoğan literally teamed up with the US to destroy Syria and create a PKK terror state in the north.

While they were crying about Assad and supporting Islamist rebels, the USA was busy setting up YPG. Yet they still say that Erdoğan played 4D chess, blah, blah, blah...

Sometimes they say "Trust Erdoğan's plan! We can't turn back time. ". Yeah but we can vote him out...

Last edited:

CAN_TR

Contributor
Reactions
11 4,953
Nation of residence
Austria
Nation of origin
Turkey
that is simply not true.
You mean the part where AKP ganged up with the US and destabilized Syria, which lead to a PKK state supported by USA and millions of refugees in Turkey? Note that PKK terrorists moved to Syria through Turkish soil even their supplies for a time, that nothing was done for years they just watched how the YPG grow and when it reached dangerous scale (connection with Afrin) Operations were launched.

I rather have stupid incompetent Arab state as my neighbour than terrorists supported by our so called allies.

Top Bottom