Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
11 4,729
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Albania
I have watched the TV program soylu literally said Turks came from Mongolian steppes who are the Invaders? he said.
Iam not talking about this incident per say
Iam just stating that this site is generally anti-Turkey; thus take care as it is easy to lace honey with poison

I still remember how this rotten site used to endorse Greek's claim in the Med Sea while shitting on the Turkish narrative

M

Manomed

Ümit özdağ attacked by HDP supporters
1652132193892.png

twitter page of the commies.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mis_TR_Like

Contributor
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
25 4,996
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Northern Cyprus
What I've noticed in recent days:
  • Zafer Partisi and Umit Ozdag are now considered serious contenders in the next elections.
  • Supporters of CHP, AKP, MHP, IYI Parti and all the smaller party's such as Gelecek and DEVA are switching to Zafer Partisi... This party is uniting people like never before
  • Imamoglu made a huge mistake by trying to be politically correct. Him allowing some questionable journalists onto his bus was a big blow to his image. This tendency for him to be too friendly and forgiving is why Umit Ozdag wants Mansur Yavas to be CHP's presidential candidate.
  • Umit Ozdag has simultaneously broken the spines of both alliances. He has also removed the shackles of political correctness in regards to the growing migrant issue. Both the opposition and AKP are scrambling to defend themselves. In some cases this has further dug them into a hole.
  • Baseless conspiracies have been thrown at Ozdag from both the opposition and AKP. This highlights just how disruptive and threatening they think he is.
  • Ozdag's Twitter page grew by 300,000 followers in the past week. Meanwhile Imamoglu's shrunk by 50,000. President Erdogan and Suleyman Soylu's social media accounts are full of complaints from citizens.
  • Millennials and Gen Z are the biggest supporters of Umit Ozdag. This highlights a change from AKP's ummah view to Turkish nationalism. In other words, the pious generation project has had the opposite effect.

I suspect there will be a mass exodus from both the 6 party alliance and the AKP-MHP-Vatan trio. People seem fed up.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,000
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Umit Ozdag saying he will discuss the refugee problem with bashar al assad is disturbing.

It would be good of he said he will do a safe zone and he should threaten damascus.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,000
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
What I've noticed in recent days:
  • Zafer Partisi and Umit Ozdag are now considered serious contenders in the next elections.
  • Supporters of CHP, AKP, MHP, IYI Parti and all the smaller party's such as Gelecek and DEVA are switching to Zafer Partisi... This party is uniting people like never before
  • Imamoglu made a huge mistake by trying to be politically correct. Him allowing some questionable journalists onto his bus was a big blow to his image. This tendency for him to be too friendly and forgiving is why Umit Ozdag wants Mansur Yavas to be CHP's presidential candidate.
  • Umit Ozdag has simultaneously broken the spines of both alliances. He has also removed the shackles of political correctness in regards to the growing migrant issue. Both the opposition and AKP are scrambling to defend themselves. In some cases this has further dug them into a hole.
  • Baseless conspiracies have been thrown at Ozdag from both the opposition and AKP. This highlights just how disruptive and threatening they think he is.
  • Ozdag's Twitter page grew by 300,000 followers in the past week. Meanwhile Imamoglu's shrunk by 50,000. President Erdogan and Suleyman Soylu's social media accounts are full of complaints from citizens.
  • Millennials and Gen Z are the biggest supporters of Umit Ozdag. This highlights a change from AKP's ummah view to Turkish nationalism. In other words, the pious generation project has had the opposite effect.

I suspect there will be a mass exodus from both the 6 party alliance and the AKP-MHP-Vatan trio. People seem fed up.

It seems millenials and gen z are not as liberal as I thought.

I consider that good news.

M

Manomed

Umit Ozdag saying he will discuss the refugee problem with bashar al assad is disturbing.

It would be good of he said he will do a safe zone and he should threaten damascus.
There is no other way we can send them back.

Lool

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
11 4,729
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Albania

Bashar al assad will just butcher all of the refugees the moment they enter within Assad's jurisdiction and where there is no media coverage

This is 100% definite

The problem with safe zones is that if Turkey doesnt have really effective ADS, then expect Russia to keep bombing such settlements to ensure that the Sunni muslims escape to Turkey; in order for Russia to keep demographic control in Syria

M

Manomed

Bashar al assad will just butcher all of the refugees the moment they enter within Assad's jurisdiction and where there is no media coverage

This is 100% definite
We don't care

Our mercy will be the reason why Turks are literall minorities in Turkish cities they will go as they come.

No more mercy to those who left their country no more mercy to those who spit on our faces

No more mercy to those who are eating our tax money

Erdogan will go like his refugee brothers as well.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,000
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
If we can form a Syrian Turkmen state in Syria I more than welcome that.

Seriously if the Syrian Turkmens and Iraqi Turkmens had their own country we would have two countries that are pro Turkish and two cool neighbours.

We so we dont have to deal with Arab and Kurdish bs.

Every piece of shit except the Turkish minorities are hostile to us in the Middle East.

Time to mold this region to our liking. Enough is enough.

Lool

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
11 4,729
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Albania

This is 100% definite

The problem with safe zones is that if Turkey doesnt have really effective ADS, then expect Russia to keep bombing such settlements to ensure that the Sunni muslims escape to Turkey; in order for Russia to keep demographic control in Syria
No need to laugh @Manomed
I never said excess refugees is a good thing for Turkey; though if Umit Ozdag solved the refugee issue in such a way, then it would be sad to see syrian blood on Turkish hands just like the cruel greeks
Safe zones are the way to go but TSK still have critical issues to tackle to ensure security within such zones

Mis_TR_Like

Contributor
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
25 4,996
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Northern Cyprus

Syria is begging to get them back. It is the most logical thing to do.

That said, no politician would openly threaten war before even being elected. If push came to shove, Umit Ozdag seems like he would have the spine to start an operation if it meant that he could get rid of the refugees. But of course he will speak of a more peaceful method at this point of time.

Anastasius

Contributor
Azerbaijan Moderator
Reactions
3 2,934
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan

This is logical. You don't open with threats, you start with negotiations first.

The bigger problem is getting rid of the illegals. Where do you dump them? They'll just keep trying to sneak back in unless Turkish people start lynching them.
It seems millenials and gen z are not as liberal as I thought.

I consider that good news.
Gen Z are more conservative than their predecessors almost worldwide. It manifests in different ways in different countries but liberal thought is on the decline.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,000
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
This is logical. You don't open with threats, you start with negotiations first.

The bigger problem is getting rid of the illegals. Where do you dump them? They'll just keep trying to sneak back in unless Turkish people start lynching them.

Gen Z are more conservative than their predecessors almost worldwide. It manifests in different ways in different countries but liberal thought is on the decline.

Erdogan wanted Turkiye tonbe neo liberal until he switched it to pious generation.

A lot of the religious schools in Turkiye are rife with corruption not really different than the so called secular and liberal ones they rant about a family friend went to a Imam hatip school told me how bad it was.

Anastasius

Contributor
Azerbaijan Moderator
Reactions
3 2,934
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
Erdogan wanted Turkiye tonbe neo liberal until he switched it to pious generation.

A lot of the religious schools in Turkiye are rife with corruption not really different than the so called secular and liberal ones they rant about a family friend went to a Imam hatip school told me how bad it was.
Schools in general should keep ideology out of their classrooms.

CAN_TR

Contributor
Reactions
11 4,953
Nation of residence
Austria
Nation of origin
Turkey
Zafer Parti was founded in August 2021 and until now they did more opposition worthy politics than those losers humiliated by AKP since two decades.

Ekrem Imamoglu turned out to be a huge balloon
Mansur Yavas was silenced after candidacy proposal
Tanju Özcan attacked by his own party colleagues and members

Lool

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
11 4,729
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Albania
Syria is begging to get them back. It is the most logical thing to do.

That said, no politician would openly threaten war before even being elected. If push came to shove, Umit Ozdag seems like he would have the spine to start an operation if it meant that he could get rid of the refugees. But of course he will speak of a more peaceful method at this point of time.
Umit Ozdag may kick refugees out but he will never have the spine to start a war with either the US or Russia

If he actually did do his promise of kicking the refugees out, it will be by asking Assad to take them back as he himself stated; however, Assad is just doing that to EFFECTIVELY kill each and every last possible resistance against him.

However, there is a catch that many members seem to not notice; if such an event did occur then Turkey will have a PURE IRANIAN and RUSSIAN proxy sharing its borders with Turkey and surprisingly both of these fqs have good relations with the PKK
In other words, All of Turkey's land borders (aside from Azerbaijan) will be shared by nations carrying anti-Turkey and anti-Sunni sentiment like Armenia, Syria, and Iraq. This will be a catstrophe for Turkey as it will 100% lead to internal instability in the long term

That is why as I said, Safe zones are the way to go to ensure a pseudo-sunni state is sharing its borders with turkey to be an ally if needed

Last edited:

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,000
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
When it comes to pious generation if Erdogan said I want Muslim Turks to be like the early Muslims and the Sahaba I understand.

There is one catch Erdogan is like we need to be like the Muslim Empires of the old.

When happens when they find not a lot of Muslim leaders were pious to realise they were sinful?

You cant impose religion.

One day the most devout pious man could become a man who leaves the religion while the so called sinful man or the man who left the religion could become the pious man. Never take things for granted because anything can change.

If Erdogan cares about a pious generation how about he leads by example?

Give up the palace, luxury cars and the planes. Go with economy class.

If every politicians claims they are for the people do the same shit. Give up the luxury bs.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,000
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Then again I saw a lot of these politicians in Turkiye sleeping in the parliament and the parliament has terrorists aka hdp.

Resmen the Turks deserve better. What a shitshow. I thought Australian parliament was bad with its bs. But damn the Turkish parliament is a whole new level.

Indian gir lion

Reactions
Nation of residence
India
Nation of origin
India
What's this?
Why you people disrespect our former prime minister indira gandhi?

Attachments

• swarajya_2018-05_5cc0651d-b7b4-4ba9-ba2f-8173d2e790e1_1526642674355_hirsizlar_haftasi_2.png
    swarajya_2018-05_5cc0651d-b7b4-4ba9-ba2f-8173d2e790e1_1526642674355_hirsizlar_haftasi_2.png
    223.5 KB · Views: 114
Top Bottom