Combat-Master

Baklava Consumer
Reactions
15 25,473
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Turkey
Conspiracy theories that CHP or IYI would stop the defense project are BS.

CHP has done enough damage to it's self to not be a viable party for future of Turkey's defence industry - they can't take back the amount of schit they've flung at Turkey's UCAV projects and operations.

Not gonna even list the other schit CHP members of parliament have shat out, absolute turd of a party now unfortunately being a former supporter of CHP.

M

Manomed

CHP has done enough damage to it's self to not be a viable party for future of Turkey's defence industry - they can't take back the amount of schit they've flung at Turkey's UCAV projects and operations.

Not gonna even list the other schit CHP members of parliament have shat out, absolute turd of a party now unfortunately being a former supporter of CHP.
Even the old soldiers left CHP after they became something that is not CHP.

CHP is doing what AKP done being friends with the enemies we can't handle that shit again.

what

Experienced member
Reactions
9 6,050
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey

Individual members can say a lot of shit, i.e. take a look at what AKP parliament members spit out everday.
Even the thought of the CHP not supporting the defense industry, something that is hugely popular in the population, seem highly highly unlikely.

Ravenman

Contributor
Reactions
1 1,528
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
AKP and CHP are like Coca Cola vs Pepsi Cola. The same crap but in a different package, sometimes the one owns the other

We definitely need a transparent, nationalist, technocratic party who uses real-politik with mostly young-conservatives like the FPÖ in Austria or Orban's party in Hungary.

And i dont mean young Generation Z-libtards with their safe spaces, rainbow colours and gender neutrality. I meamln young conservatives.

what

Experienced member
Reactions
9 6,050
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
We definitely need a transparent, nationalist, technocratic party who uses real-politik with mostly young-conservatives like the FPÖ in Austria or Orban's party in Hungary.

If you're asking for populism and corruption, we already have that.

Ravenman

Contributor
Reactions
1 1,528
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
"keep the domestic militairy industry growing and growing" ZP said they will keep these and put more money into it during one of the live TV Interviews.
you can watch it He is a big supporter of Defence Industry

Very good interview. I dont know this guy very good. But when he talks, he talks good like a pro. You can see that he is a professor and he knows what he is talking about.

1.- He didnt gave Babacan any credit and said that Babacan is also responsible for the economic mess, because he was 16 years in control of the economy.

2.- He is clear about refugees. Turkey took the poor ones, and it had cost us 90 billion dollars. Europe and the US took the talented refugees and they benefit. He said he dont hate Syrians and he acknowledges their suffering at the hands of the butcher Assad.

3.- The construction sector is in the hands of only 5 big construction firms and they get all the multi-billion projects, while there are hundreds of other construction firms without projects.

4.- He is in favor of research, production, inventism and development by Soviet-style plan-economism. 5-yearplans or 10-yearplans, each province would get a development center independent from Ankara.

5.- He is AGAINST the Canal Istanbul project. That i didnt like.

6.- He has revolutionairy plans for the agricultural sector á la Dutch style. Domestication of the food sector. Food is the last thing to import.

7.- I HATED those two journalists who every time interrupted him and disturbed him when he talked.

Ravenman

Contributor
Reactions
1 1,528
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Both akp and chp attacking zafer partisi lol

Lool !

He says that he really loves Atatürk and his principles and stands for a unitair Türkiye and that the opposition are a bunch of jealous nitwits. And Kiliçdaroglu and his party are phoneys and only agitating against the migrants to copy his success.

I really like this guy but he stands alone. He need more buddies from his own party to speak for him. AKP and CHP and IYI have a lot of characters and speakers but ZP only has the frontman.

M

Manomed

Lool !

He says that he really loves Atatürk and his principles and stands for a unitair Türkiye and that the opposition are a bunch of jealous nitwits. And Kiliçdaroglu and his party are phoneys and only agitating against the migrants to copy his success.

I really like this guy but he stands alone. He need more buddies from his own party to speak for him. AKP and CHP and IYI have a lot of characters and speakers but ZP only has the frontman.
ZP is getting %5 for a party that was founded 8 months ago. Lots of IYI members are leaving for ZP.

He has insiders in every party even akp chairmens are supporting ZP.

Ravenman

Contributor
Reactions
1 1,528
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
ZP is getting %5 for a party that was founded 8 months ago. Lots of IYI members are leaving for ZP

I didnt know that, thats very good indeed. But to grow faster before the elections, he need more generality so that members of AKP, MHP and CHP join ZP also.

TheInsider

Experienced member
Professional
Solutions
Reactions
27 13,685
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
ZP is getting %5 for a party that was founded 8 months ago. Lots of IYI members are leaving for ZP.

He has insiders in every party even akp chairmens are supporting ZP.
Yeah, he has a vast informant network even inside the AKP, government, and the state. He asked Davutoğlu who planted the bomb inside the Ankara bus station. He knows it but wants Davutoğlu to tell as Davutoğlu was the PM at that moment.

Lool

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
11 4,729
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Albania
Guys, does anyone know the details about the recent issue of Ataturk airport?

TheInsider

Experienced member
Professional
Solutions
Reactions
27 13,685
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Erdogan wants to demolish an airfield worth billions and turn it into a park (in reality real estate for his goons). Istanbul has a population of 20 million and will only have 2 airfields one of them is also near Kocaeli and serve both cities.

IMHO Istanbul should have at least 4 airfields. Ataturk airport is an excellent place that can be used for many things like cargo, business and internal flights, and flights for Baykar. It can be used as a supply base and base of operations for a possible military operation. It can be used to deliver aid in case of a national emergency like the Istanbul earthquake.

Last edited:

Lool

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
11 4,729
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Albania
I truly fqing hate the CHP
This is practically treason
The moment they come into power, I truly wont be surprised if Turkey got divided and Kurdistan became a reality

Wtf is with these fools?
They support releasing Demirtas
They support Finland's membership
They wanna get out of Syria and Iraq
They take pics with the asshole Greek PM in athens as if they were old friends
The moment Erdo announces a possible Syria operation, they suddenly pop out and say Erdo will escape to the USA after the elections
And ppl seriously believe that they will kick the refugees? HAHAHAHA🤣
I truly hate those lying hypocrites🤥🤥🤥🤥
GOD pls dont let these pricks take power

Captain_Azeri_76

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
I truly fqing hate the CHP
This is practically treason
The moment they come into power, I truly wont be surprised if Turkey got divided and Kurdistan became a reality

Wtf is with these fools?
They support releasing Demirtas
They support Finland's membership
They wanna get out of Syria and Iraq
They take pics with the asshole Greek PM in athens as if they were old friends
The moment Erdo announces a possible Syria operation, they suddenly pop out and say Erdo will escape to the USA after the elections
And ppl seriously believe that they will kick the refugees? HAHAHAHA🤣
I truly hate those lying hypocrites🤥🤥🤥🤥
GOD pls dont let these pricks take power

brother... look at the Turkish population, the younger Generation Z, even here in the forum... many are covert CHP supporters because their hatred of the AKP is so great that they would rather destroy the country, let the people bleed dry - and vote for the CHP... simply cause of the hate of AKP... all the lovely young Turks who refuse to do military service with money... I wrote it down in another post - turkeys future is doomed - the west did great by exporting pop culture to influence the youth - because they couldn't subdue the older generations before... they did it via social media - not with NGOs like back in the days... that is how the west plays chess - and the Turks are too dumb to see that... facts -
furthermore: the mentality of the Turks changed a lot - the older generations were ready to starve and have less just to protect the fatherland and the nations - they would do without wealth, exchange rates, and technology - just for the independence of the country and for national consciousness.
Nowadays you just hear "my iPhone", "my car", "the dollar course" etc... sad times we live in -

Last edited:

I_Love_F16

Contributor
France Correspondent
Reactions
10 1,520
Nation of residence
France
Nation of origin
France
brother... look at the Turkish population, the younger Generation Z, even here in the forum... many are covert CHP supporters because their hatred of the AKP is so great that they would rather destroy the country, let the people bleed dry - and vote for the CHP... simply cause of the hate of AKP... all the lovely young Turks who refuse to do military service with money... I wrote it down in another post - turkeys future is doomed - the west did great by exporting pop culture to influence the youth - because they couldn't subdue the older generations before... they did it via social media - not with NGOs like back in the days... that is how the west plays chess - and the Turks are too dumb to see that... facts -
furthermore: the mentality of the Turks changed a lot - the older generations were ready to starve and have less just to protect the fatherland and the nations - they would do without wealth, exchange rates, and technology - just for the independence of the country and for national consciousness.
Nowadays you just hear "my iPhone", "my car", "the dollar course" etc... sad times we live in -

Which political party is governing Turkiye for the past 20 years ? Is it CHP or AKP ? The younger generation grew up with AKP so it is logical that they are more critical of the current party than another. Nothing to do with pop culture bullshit.

Captain_Azeri_76

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
Which political party is governing Turkiye for the past 20 years ? Is it CHP or AKP ? The younger generation grew up with AKP so it is logical that they are more critical of the current party than another. Nothing to do with pop culture bullshit.
I think you are dreaming my guy... a lot of them are aware of what turkey looked like at the end of the 90s... but they want to have french nails, be transgender and dress like their idols... that is all they care about... Back then, as I started studying, I met some exchange students from Istanbul - spoiled little Sissyboys - with rich parents - of course, they failed, even the first classes... tried everything to be and act like the Germans... the ate more pork than Germans and drunk more alcohol than Germans - they acted like orcs tbh...a shame... but Turks, as I said, became dumb as hell...
we in Germany had the same Chancellor for 16 years, and no one complained... so yes, it has just and only to do with pop culture, the image of the "free" west with party 24/7, and money growing on trees... the TR youth is jealous - they would sell their fatherland, just for a more luxury lifestyle... compared to Germans, the young Turks have no honor left... you can like it or hate it; I am not here to argue with someone I don't know and who can't accept a different point of views -
That is how I see things - and that is how the young Turks act in Turkey - they are aware of the pursued agenda of the CHP, their alliance with the HDP - they know all that very well, but the more time pass - the more you read stuff like "what is wrong with a TR federation or autonomous Kurdish regions, we live in a time of globalization"...
Here you go - that is how your youngster thinks and speaks :)

Edit:
If you think the alternative to the AKP is an alliance of CHP and HDP - then... we don't have to talk about stuff anymore... then everyone can see whose brainchild you are... there are some alternatives to the AKP... but they have too less supporters to win the election... that is the sad part...
But to be honest - turkeys youth deserve nothing less than refugee and economic crises, etc.
I prefer to see Pakistani Marrying Turkish women than a party in power that met with the Kurdish leadership in 2015/2016, who called military operations in eastern turkey atrocities and massacres, and is in favor of the eastern regions being demilitarized and governed by the HDP... maybe many are too demented and have forgotten many of these statements?

Last edited:

I_Love_F16

Contributor
France Correspondent
Reactions
10 1,520
Nation of residence
France
Nation of origin
France
If you think the alternative to the AKP is an alliance of CHP and HDP - then... we don't have to talk about stuff anymore... then everyone can see whose brainchild you are...

I think you're pulling stuff out of your head. Where did I say that CHP and HDP are an alternative to AKP ? I do not support them, neither AKP.

I prefer to see Pakistani Marrying Turkish women than a party in power that met with the Kurdish leadership in 2015/2016,

I prefer to see neither of them.

But to be honest - turkeys youth deserve nothing less than refugee and economic crises

You are over generalizing. Many of the young that I know are also patriots and love their country but they are also concerned about the current government corruption. Remember it's not the youth that voted for Erdogan. What's funny is that I have never seen you or AKP supporters criticizing their governement for the refugees or the bad economic policies at the beginning but always the West. West this, West that. What the F did you guys said when Erdogan appointed his son-in-law to be the Minister of Finance ? When he meddled in the Central Bank affairs ? When he flooded Turkiye with refugees (or should I say illegal immigrants) and built a wall at the border 12 Fking years later ? (Btw a wall as big as my garden fence). When he gives Turkish citizenship to Muslim Brotherhood members or Hamas ?

I understand that the West also has its share of destabilization of the country, but you should also look at what the government is doing. I would love to see you guys criticizing AKP government as much as you love to criticize the West or the other political parties. Maybe Turkiye wouldn't be in this state today.

Ravenman

Contributor
Reactions
1 1,528
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Generation Z is doomed.

I saw a Youtube street reportage. The reporter had just 1 question: who build the Hagia Sophia?

He only asked it to the Generation Z (transgenders, biculturals, a-sexuals etc). You should see the reportage and the answers they gave. Is this our future? Are these nitwits gonna fight for their country? These safe space CHP-dragqueens will flee to Greece when the first bullet is fired.

I choose rather a hard working Syrian immigrant from Istanbul who thanks Turkey or a Anatolian shepard with moustache than these Lady Gaga look-a-likes with their skinny jeans and polished fingernails.

Top Bottom