Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
11 4,725
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Albania
Who are you referring to exactly when you say “the opposition”? If it CHP here is what Kilicdaroglu said;
Fq kilicdaroglu; he, Erdo, and Imamoglu are filthy snake ffs with the worse being kilicdaroglu! He is saying that rn to gobble up the votes, since if he didnt, he will recieve quite the backlash!

Scroll within the previous posts and you will see high ranking CHP deputies and spokesmen saying such stuff in ordee to gain points with the West

Lool

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
11 4,725
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Albania
Hey, give the guys some space, they are simply exploring their sexual identity, deeply suppressed at childhood!
It was so disgusting that I wanted to fqing vomit
The AKP is truly no different from the CHP
How on earth is Erdo not throwing them in jail till now

TheInsider

Experienced member
Professional
Solutions
Reactions
27 13,680
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
It was so disgusting that I wanted to fqing vomit
The AKP is truly no different from the CHP
How on earth is Erdo not throwing them in jail till now
Erdo has his own fair share of rumors. BTW an affiliate of Sedat Peker released the video after a staunch AKP supporter TV anchorman taunted Sedat Peker. It seems that Sedat Peker sits on a huge archive. Sedat Peker also threatened AKIT media in the past.

s-8b12c2a220eac8c92478673e1a626c8ec75775b4.jpg

There is a video of one of your own he is vibrating himself with a vibrator while having sex with a woman.

s-5134fa29e8adae0e0b2f8a06ec2b8f9cda83ebbf.jpg

If you think I'm bluffing send me the phone number of the dude who made up that piece of news. Let me call him and show him the video from the other phone.

This is the guy who participated in the gay group sex. There are two other guys whose faces are censored and not revealed intentionally.

CAxQ5CWW4AAGmYb

Turkish politics is rotten to the core.

Anastasius

Contributor
Azerbaijan Moderator
Reactions
3 2,927
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
Perverts in government? Say it isn't so!

As for pride parades, I wouldn't really mind them if they were like in Japan where people walk around dressed normally and smiling while waving happy flags. Instead we've got weirdos in drag outfits simulating sexual acts in front of and handing out dildos to children. That's not even me being anti-gay, this is just me being pro-public-decency and anti-pedophile.

As for people being born gay, that is currently a myth. They've tried for 5 decades and have yet to find any evidence of a gay gene or anything that dictates human sexuality. Meanwhile there's almost too much evidence that childhood experiences have a strong correlation with one's sexual orientation. So it seems for now that heterosexuality is the default but the psychology behind sexual behavior can be influenced giving different outcomes.

Lool

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
11 4,725
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Albania
Who is the governor of Hatay and what are their political connections?
All the governors of the state are appointed by the president (as far as I know) and the ppl elect the mayors of each city

The governor is pro-AKP and the mayor is pro-CHP

Tornadoss

Contributor
Reactions
4 2,533
Nation of residence
Czechia
Nation of origin
Turkey

Tornadoss

Contributor
Reactions
4 2,533
Nation of residence
Czechia
Nation of origin
Turkey

TheInsider

Experienced member
Professional
Solutions
Reactions
27 13,680
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
It is a symbolic mine he is making an election promise. He says I'm planting the first mine(symbolic) and when Zafer Party wins the elections I will plant the rest of them(real). The mine itself is a mock-up. I agree with his idea to replant the mines. Armenian, Iranian, Syrian, and Iraqi border lines used to have mines until suddenly AKP government decided to remove the mines from those borders.

M

Manomed

Akp is commiting crimes against constitution once again They are not letting PMs or Civilians to enter hatay or adana.

You can't buy tickets to go hatay or adana from anywhere Right now.

These wretched scums will protect syrians rather than their own citizens

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 17,958
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Clown ass world. Europeans, Arabs and Americans get a free pass while the Turkish people literally have to go through hoops for a visa.

What a shame.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom