DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
11 4,725
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Albania
Hahaha
I truly love this clown of a human being. I really wonder what his supporters will dl once they find out that all of his promises are a hoax😂😂
I swear, I now know why the Greeks love the CHP

So lets make the Israelis and Saudis top enemies again and lets see those rich states, in terms of money and influence, just continue acting against Turkey's EEZ
I still remember when he criticised Erdogan for ruining relations with Egypt but apparently runing relations with both Saudis and Israelis wont have an impact on Turkey's EEZ

Truly insane how this clown is still the head of the CHP

Last edited:

Anastasius

Contributor
Azerbaijan Moderator
Reactions
3 2,927
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
Hahaha
I truly love this clown of a human being. I really wonder what his supporters will dl once they find out that all of his promises are a hoax😂😂
I swear, I now know why the Greeks love the CHP

So lets make the Israelis and Saudis top enemies again and lets see those rich states, in terms of money and influence, just continue acting against Turkey's EEZ
I still remember when he criticised Erdogan for ruining relations with Egypt but apparently runing relations with both Saudis and Israelis wont have an impact on Turkey's EEZ

Truly insane how this clown is still the head of the CHP
I can understand Saudi Arabia but Israel actually did apologize and pay compensation for the flotilla incident, which was more than a decade ago.

Tornadoss

Contributor
Reactions
4 2,533
Nation of residence
Czechia
Nation of origin
Turkey
I can understand Saudi Arabia but Israel actually did apologize and pay compensation for the flotilla incident, which was more than a decade ago.
On flotilla case I can not really blame Israel tbh. I am putting myself to their shoes. Assume, some group decided to take some "humanitarian aid" to the area we held in Syria, we are saying we want to inspect what is transported, but people ignore and proceed, when we intervene they attack our soldiers. What would you expect from our soldiers to do?

CAN_TR

Contributor
Reactions
11 4,951
Nation of residence
Austria
Nation of origin
Turkey
1656448183638.png

what

Experienced member
Reactions
9 6,042
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
Does ragip ever lay the blame at AK partys feet? He always posts about things that humiliates the Turks, but he never seems to blame AK party for it.

Former Sabah "journalist" - he's trying to look like an independent journalist but scared burning of bridges or ending up in jail.

M

Manomed

Barzaniciler opened a course in Izmir. The page of the guy who runs the course is full of anti Turkism.
Millions of fugitives entered the country, outrageous corruption ensued, cults infiltrated the army, and now this. Can't this government do anything right?
1657318623505.png

1657318649233.png

1657318667446.png

1657318712558.png

Kurds should look at themself before wondering why racism against them happens.
Lol also during Seljuk reign kurds were the ones literally kissing the seljuks ass because they were scared of other oghuz tribes :DD

Attachments

• 1657318630313.png
    1657318630313.png
    727.4 KB · Views: 61

Lool

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
11 4,725
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Albania
Barzaniciler opened a course in Izmir. The page of the guy who runs the course is full of anti Turkism.
Millions of fugitives entered the country, outrageous corruption ensued, cults infiltrated the army, and now this. Can't this government do anything right?
View attachment 46040
View attachment 46042
View attachment 46043
View attachment 46044
Kurds should look at themself before wondering why racism against them happens.
Lol also during Seljuk reign kurds were the ones literally kissing the seljuks ass because they were scared of other oghuz tribes :DD
You do realise that Izmir is under the CHP's control, right?
Just like how Bolu used to raise water prices for refugees ten folds I assure you that the CHP mayors have power to stop such acts. In fact, recent events involving the rise of pro-Kurdish/pro-PKK nationalists have been in areas controlled by the CHP like Izmir and Istanbul

Before criticising the govt, you ought to criticise the mayors whom the turkish ppl voted for believing that they will be better than the AKP; while in fact, they are making shit worse

M

Manomed

You do realise that Izmir is under the CHP's control, right?
Just like how Bolu used to raise water prices for refugees ten folds I assure you that the CHP mayors have power to stop such acts. In fact, recent events involving the rise of pro-Kurdish/pro-PKK nationalists have been in areas controlled by the CHP like Izmir and Istanbul

Before criticising the govt, you ought to criticise the mayors whom the turkish ppl voted for believing that they will be better than the AKP; while in fact, they are making shit worse
Current goverment is the who is letting Barzani thugs into Turkiye. In northern Iraq they give out passports like cheese and bread.

Lool

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
11 4,725
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Albania
Current goverment is the who is letting Barzani thugs into Turkiye. In northern Iraq they give out passports like cheese and bread.
Agreed, you are right on this point
That is a fact as well

However, why do they always get the initiative in opposition-held areas? It can either mean two things
1- The CHP is actually supporting the HDP and PKK for the radical kurdish votes
2- The AKP is intentionally doing that to smear the CHP

However, considering that the CHP isnt stating they are trying to prohibit the HDP, then iam 99% sure it is the first option in play here! And if so, then it is catastrophic since the PKK will be quite stronger and with connections to even more radical terrorists like Iran! The moment the PKK gets back to the Turkish border then expect that they will never EVER leave as the Iranians are supporting them now. If you look at recent geopolitical events, know that any nation that Iran starts to infiltrate, it will fall into permanent internal chaos

And Iranian want revenge against Turkey since Turkey for the first time ever actually placed a pro-Turkish govt in Iraq which was always considered to be the playground of Iran. This means that in the future, Iraq will slowly turn into an Iranian enemy and Turkish ally; something which the Iranians will never approve of

That is why, as long as there is no decent opposition, Erdo should stay. He will do damage for sure but it wont be as severe as what the CHP will do

Cenkcnk

Committed member
Reactions
1 354
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Have you seen the Biden's son's scandal photos? This may take down them if US media gives attention

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom