Professional
Solutions
Reactions
27 13,603
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Pedophilia is common in the US. I won't be surprised if pedophilia becomes legal.

Anastasius

Contributor
Azerbaijan Moderator
Reactions
3 2,916
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
Pedophilia is common in the US. I won't be surprised if pedophilia becomes legal.
Pedophilia is common among political elites. I can assure you that they've been trying to push "soft pedophilia" by relabeling it with various harmless terms for over a decade now and the average American citizen is decidedly not having it.
Have you seen the Biden's son's scandal photos? This may take down them if US media gives attention
The photos won't but Biden is going down regardless because he is making his puppetmasters look bad.

CAN_TR

Contributor
Reactions
10 4,934
Nation of residence
Austria
Nation of origin
Turkey
6 months ago Petroleum was ~12TL now it's 25-27TL last weeks it was around 30TL and there are people who celebrate it as if it's Bayram.
Always amusing to see those buttlickers defending a dead case.

TheInsider

Experienced member
Professional
Solutions
Reactions
27 13,603
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Brent oil sells at around 93$ per barrel according to that gas should be priced around 18TL.

what

Experienced member
Reactions
9 6,004
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
Will take time before gas prices go down, if the operators are greedy, even longer.

Lool

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
11 4,698
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Albania
Wtf?
This is the second pro-Turkey president to be sacked in a month after Boris Jhonson and the month still have 15 days left? This cant be a co-incidence ffs! Some power is having a hand in this fiasco

M

Manomed

1657862882667.png

Another barzani thug who lives in İstanbul being racist against Mr ümit özdağ. We shouldn't let any northern Iraqis into Turkiye these people most of the time are pro pkk and hate Turks.

Barzanici journalist, who lives in the Turkish city of Istanbul, calls the Özdağ "Central Asian scum" and praises Seyit Rıza? For example, would the Ottomans allow this? They would exile this guy from Erbil, let alone from Istanbul.
1657862999322.png

I_Love_F16

Contributor
France Correspondent
Reactions
10 1,506
Nation of residence
France
Nation of origin
France
That is treason on highest level, he can't speak Turkish let alone understand but has the citizenship. The Interviewer asks him whom he will vote for... Erdogan.

I’m not surprised to be completely honest. Mind you this might be just the tip of the iceberg. I swear this government is the most corrupt of whole Turkish history. They will even sell their mothers for money and votes.

Cenkcnk

Committed member
Reactions
1 354
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Well said.
Some of them already said that they could give away their wifes to erdogan, or they wouldn't be jealous if they saw their mother with him.
Everyone must unite to clean this mess which may take 20 years

Altay2071

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Such a great party I swear
Soon they will become decision makers, lool

It is very sad for Turkey. Imagine a party that receives more than 6 mio. votes. And this party hates Turkey and Turks the same as Greece and probably more than Armenia! They vote against everything to the benefit of Turkey. Amazing and so sad for our country. It is also said that the main opposition cooperates with them. On the other hand the current administration has made so many mistakes. A party that is most voteworthy is Zafer in my opinion.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 17,823
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey

They should not be even having this problem.

They should be free to stay here forever.

Turkiye has always been the safe haven for Turkic peoples. Pretty sad how there were stories of how we deported many back.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom