Altay2071

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Israel and Türkiye announce they will fully normalization relations

Israel and Turkey can only win by cooperating. Any other relation, backstabbing etc would be detrimental to both. Turkey should confirm Israel absolute security. And Israel the same, by giving up on the idea of PKK state for example.

Huelague

Experienced member
Reactions
4 3,824
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
Is there a problem with that many provinces?
England by itself has like 85 counties, The whole of the UK prob has like 140 counties.
In the history. But let’s stay in presence.

Less provinces means less cost, Bureaucratic labor, more control aso…

Lool

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
11 4,725
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Albania

More illegal afghans-pakistanis coming into Turkiye.

Soon this country who were founded by Turkomans will turn into Anatolian islamic republic.
Wasnt this the same bloody place where illegal refugees were brought to Turkey 2 months ago?
I even remember Soylu stating that they cought and deported all the refugees that came from a similar truck within the same location and landscape
How is such a place not placed under observation?
It is either that the govt is ultra dumb stupid or this is bloody staged to smear the govt

M

Manomed

Wasnt this the same bloody place where illegal refugees were brought to Turkey 2 months ago?
I even remember Soylu stating that they cought and deported all the refugees that came from a similar truck within the same location and landscape
How is such a place not placed under observation?
It is either that the govt is ultra dumb stupid or this is bloody staged to smear the govt
The govt you are praising everyday is not even protecting our borders you can see lots of tiktoks by human traffickers and illegal immigrants coming into Turkiye from Iran and Syria

Lool

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
11 4,725
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Albania
The govt you are praising everyday is not even protecting our borders you can see lots of tiktoks by human traffickers and illegal immigrants coming into Turkiye from Iran and Syria
Let me make something clear mate
I praise the govt when they do something right and I criticise them when they do something wrong.... period!

To Clarify, I said that I remember the same place being used as an illegal refugee dumb and was even shown on video and the govt responded by saying that they captured and deported them; thus, I questioned their legitimacy and why such a place wasnt kept under observation since the govt would be ultra dumb if they didnt do so... which may seem the case if true

And yes, till this day, I still believe that Erdogan is better than CHP, iYi, and HDP. I really wanna give Umit Ozdag a chance but that guy wont win the 2023 elections at all

Above all, Dont forget this is a defence forum so most of the stuff we talk about is defence in general and Iam quite happy with the current govt policies regarding defense and intelligence; I believe that are the best policies implemented till date after Ataturk's death

As for economy, you can open the thread and see me both criticising and praising some govt policies

Fighter_35

Contributor
Reactions
1 739
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Every officer who is in charge to protect our southern and east borders should be questioned!! and every police station along the roads who did not do their work also should be questioned whether they took orders to not make any controls and let these illegals to move through Turkey!!
A big prison should be ready for people making eligible these illegal movements.
And they should get at least 5-10 years of prison and they should be charged of treason!!
and all illegals should be deported back to where they came from ,anyone who does not accept to go should go to prisons to be worked in heavy works !!

M

Manomed

I praise the govt when they do something right and I criticise them when they do something wrong.... period!

To Clarify, I said that I remember the same place being used as an illegal refugee dumb and was even shown on video and the govt responded by saying that they captured and deported them; thus, I questioned their legitimacy and why such a place wasnt kept under observation since the govt would be ultra dumb if they didnt do so... which may seem the case if true

And yes, till this day, I still believe that Erdogan is better than CHP, iYi, and HDP. I really wanna give Umit Ozdag a chance but that guy wont win the 2023 elections at all

Above all, Dont forget this is a defence forum so most of the stuff we talk about is defence in general and Iam quite happy with the current govt policies regarding defense and intelligence; I believe that are the best policies implemented till date after Ataturk's death

As for economy, you can open the thread and see me both criticising and praising some govt policies
Yeah erdogan is better because you don't live in turkey nice logic.

Xenon54

Experienced member
Switzerland Correspondent
Reactions
5 6,702
Nation of residence
Switzerland
Nation of origin
Turkey
Every officer who is in charge to protect our southern and east borders should be questioned!! and every police station along the roads who did not do their work also should be questioned whether they took orders to not make any controls and let these illegals to move through Turkey!!
A big prison should be ready for people making eligible these illegal movements.
And they should get at least 5-10 years of prison and they should be charged of treason!!
and all illegals should be deported back to where they came from ,anyone who does not accept to go should go to prisons to be worked in heavy works !!
The state is corrupt from top down, do you expect a border guard to do his job accordingly when the top ones ship billions to their swiss bank accounts?

M

Manomed

New reports of erdogan giving out citizenships to refugees are coming in man I'ver never seen a president more corrupt than this georgian.

M

Manomed

Also why is most of the corrupt politicians are coming from the black sea area? Erdogan is a georgian, süleyman soylu is from rize etc

Altay2071

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey

I was also thinking that Erdogan is better than CHP etc. I voted for him actually twice. But he did many mistakes and major ones in the last 10 years or so. AKP now simply needs to go. I hope CHP and IP are just using HDP to get the votes and the latter will not be given any power (maybe sports ministry :)) And I hope they are just sending empty signals to the west but they will eventually protect our interests. Ideally, yes Zafer party or someone like Sinan Ogan should come to power. And I will vote as such. Or maybe the retired generals should establish a party!

Baryshx

Contributor
Reactions
8 2,033
Website
www.twitter.com
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Have you seen the speech of Selcuk B. about CHP on teknofest?
When you said it, I just looked, explanations like jokes. I think it's driven by advisors.

I think SelçukB should follow his father's way, namely the national view/Refah Partisi. He must not forget where he came from...

We should not forget the likes of Major General Ahmet Yavuz, Lieutenant Colonel Melih Gülova, Colonel Mustafa Önsel, Hasan Iğsız General and Ergin Saygun General.

He probably does not see the words of the leader, ministers, deputies and supporters of the AKP against Atatürk, the Republic, the War of Independence and the CHP.

It is wrong to think of left-wing, fake Kemalist and marginal CHP members as a whole. Is Chp or KemalK guilty because some of them said nonsense about the UAV?

Altay2071

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
I just hope the deep state in our country is strong enough to protect the Defence industry and keep the projects running. It is a pity we have such fears about the main opposition party. But they gave bad signals on this before.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom