TR Politics

Bylis

Reactions
Nation of residence
Italy
Nation of origin
Albania
Shitty optics was turning the Agia Sophia into a mosque during an era where the entire world is doing its best to show muslims as intolerant fanatics. Then the hordes of Muslims rushing to pray in it didnt help international optics either.

Its a bit like the recent hindu/Muslim conflict in the UK. The Muslims constantly fall into the trap and show themselves in a negative light in which the media is yet again able to spin it as fanatic backward Muslims.

The best thing now would be for Turkey have a secular leader who isnt pushing religion every moment of everyday.

I'm fairly white looking and I'm able to hear the conversations the common Englishman has about Muslims and its almost entirely negative.

Once your completely dehumanised, it becomes nearly impossible to put your side of the argument across.

If you remember during the recent Azeri/Armenia war the Armenians were using the fact that Turkey was a predominantly Muslim nation as propaganda as to why the armenians are the good guys and the Azeris the bad guys. Thats how dehumanised Muslims have become in the west that being Muslim automatically makes you the bad guy.
The more powerful Turkey becomes,the more push back. Secular leader,agnostic or religious is only aesthetic. The core of the nation matters, not the leader. Leaders come and go,the core of the nation remains. There are not good or bad guys,just geopolitics. To each his own kin(ethnically or religiously). Hence the Armenian preference.

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
9 8,839
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
The more powerful Turkey becomes,the more push back. Secular leader,agnostic or religious is only aesthetic. The core of the nation matters, not the leader. Leaders come and go,the core of the nation remains. There are not good or bad guys,just geopolitics. To each his own kin(ethnically or religiously). Hence the Armenian preference.

populist policies that benefit the current administrative class but harm the nation and its people internationally is dumb geopolitics. Turkey doesnt exist to service AK party and their cronies.

turning that building in this current climate into a mosque only played into the international narrative that muslims are fanatical and intolerant. And while Turks are talking about potential war with the greeks, last thing you want to do is make their propaganda against Turkey easy. Otherwise no matter how just our actions, we will find ourselves up against a wider united front who perceives us as the complete enemy.

Lool

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
11 4,697
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Albania

dBSPL

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Ambassador
Reactions
77 10,602
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey

Lool

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
11 4,697
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Albania
After Metin Feyzioğlu's appointment to the TRNC, Mehmet Ali Çelebi announced his stance in favor of the People's Alliance(Cumhur Alliance). Recently, the main journalists and media organs of the Ulusalcılar wing have started to show their stance openly. How should we interpret these recent news?

According to the man
This is his main reason

It may be true since the recent co-operation and promises made by the CHP to the HDP in case they win the elections are just outright fqing scary

If google translate is right, then kilicdaroglu believes that the PKK havent attacked Turkey yet. I really wanna ask then who killed the TSK soldiers for the last 3 years

Sunucu: "ABD'nin Suriye'nin kuzeyindeki varlığını ve orada YPG gibi silahlı grupları nasıl desteklediklerini biliyoruz"
Kılıçdaroğlu: "Yani, Onlar [YPG] bize mi saldıracak?"

Lool

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
11 4,697
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Albania
Sadly, this is why the AKP always win
It is because the CHP has people like her within important positions within the party
It is such mentality that drives a country backwards and not forward
Does she know that 3 of the most innovative countires on earth; i-e, chinese, koreans, and japanese eat on the floor as a part of their culture or not, I wonder?

Fe2KeLLUYAAqkQT.jpeg.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Lool

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
11 4,697
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Albania
Why on bloody earth is this person doing this rn?
He is literally trying to say that once I rule, i will screw everything over
Wtf is wrong with this guy; the level of corruption in the CHP is even worse than the AKP
In any other nation, the opposition would have the next elections in the bag with the AKP as the ruling party

Translation:
CHP Chairman Kemal Kılıçdaroğlu visited the German Marshall Foundation, known as the base of Rockefeller and Soros, and met with the administrators of the foundation.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 17,822
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Sadly, this is why the AKP always win
It is because the CHP has idiots like her within important positions within the party
It is such mentality that drives a country backwards and not forward
Does she know that 3 of the most innovative countires on earth; i-e, chinese, koreans, and japanese eat on the floor as a part of their culture or not, I wonder?

View attachment 48731

Our ancestors ate on the ground for centuries.

Still continues while I eat on a table in the past I ate on the ground. It was actually enjoyable. Regardless if it was iftar, with family or friends.

This person should know how picnics are done 🤣

Tornadoss

Contributor
Reactions
4 2,516
Nation of residence
Czechia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Wtf is wrong with this guy; the level of corruption in the CHP is even worse than the AKP
In any other nation, the opposition would have the next elections in the bag with the AKP as the ruling party

Translation:
CHP Chairman Kemal Kılıçdaroğlu visited the German Marshall Foundation, known as the base of Rockefeller and Soros, and met with the administrators of the foundation.
Feb9Mu7WQAAplN_

Lool

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
11 4,697
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Albania
That is why
Those guys at the CHP are just repeating the same old mistakes of Erdogan
The CHP used to criticise Erdogan for meeting with such guys long ago and when Erdo leaves them, the CHP jumps in to ask for support in the elections? Truly idiotic!

No politician in Turkey ever learns from his predecessor mistakes. There is a reason why Erdogan left those guys even though they were one of his biggest supporters at the time

If the CHP did that, Turkey will be stuck in a never-ending cycle of suffering

Last edited:

Fighter_35

Contributor
Reactions
1 739
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
That is why
The CHP used to criticise Erdogan for meeting with such guys long ago and when Erdo leaves them, the CHP jumps in to ask for support in the elections? Truly idiotic!

No politician in Turkey ever learns from his predecessor mistakes. There is a reason why Erdogan left those guys even though they were one of his biggest supporters at the time

Don't talk nonsense, we know how akp came into power. It does not matter with whom CHP talks to!!
We are in danger thx akp failed policies. We need to get rid of akp no matter what. So don't come with these kind of cheap propagandas!!
At the moment, it is important that akp should go, next president can be any one, we can take that one down any time since next president will not have full control of TBMM!! like akp does thx to MHP no conditional support!!
We are in danger as a country, we need to get rid of all afgans, syrians etc!!
We are giving syrians and afgans a right to choose our Maps and our president!!
Many Turkish children should sit at classrooms with 40-50 kids because of syrians!!
We are paying costs of health related things for all syrians !!
Because of them, rents are not bearable in all city centers!!

So don't come with your cheap propagandas!! We know that we need to get rid of akp,no matter what!!

Fighter_35

Contributor
Reactions
1 739
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
That is why

Erdoğan left them since he took control of every institutes thx to them and feto!!

Anastasius

Contributor
Azerbaijan Moderator
Reactions
3 2,916
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan

Translation:
I mean aside from it being A Haber, this is some next level conspiratorial nonsense. There's plenty to pick on KK for yet they pick him visiting a US think tank as one? Throw in some Rockefeller/Soros boogeyman BS?

guest12

Reactions
2 874
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Last edited:
M

Manomed

According to the 2023 budget proposal of the Presidency of Religious Affairs submitted to the Grand National Assembly of Turkey:
An increase of 123% was made in the Religious Affairs Allowance, and 35 billion 910 million 653 thousand TL was allocated for the next year's allowance.

M

Manomed

Lool

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
11 4,697
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Albania
This was probably one of the directives given to Kılıcdaroglu during his 8 hour disappearince.Just 1 day after Tayfun unveiling.

And yet the CHP fans in this forum believe that the Turkish armed industry will be safe under the CHP-HDP alliance, loooool

Along with the news you posted, I want to remind the fellow members that the HDP promised that once they get in power, they will stop TB2 production as it is a weapon of mass destruction that and I quote: "kills innocent civilians in Syria"

TheInsider

Experienced member
Professional
Solutions
Reactions
27 13,601
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
AKP and FETÖ are progressing towards an agreement. The high court released Gulen's trusted lieutenant Mehmet Baransu a few days ago. Today the high court released 178 prosecutors and judges that are members of the FETÖ.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom