Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
21 18,639
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey

My oldest brother who is pro AKP said once that Muhsin Yazicioglus death was a great loss for Turkey because he was the "crown prince" after RTE.

Hearing his speech in TBMM I got the impression that he was levelheaded and spoke right.

S

Sinan

For the first time since 2002 AKP votes went under %30 according to Metropoll and Avrasya.

Also, i have seen another research that showed since 1 year meat consumption has been lowered and Makarna consumption raised, showing reduced income.

I'm watching a lot of poll companies and economists, everyone can agree on that if Erdogan can't manage to fix economy it's impossible for him to win another election in the future. Also, they say there is great chance of early elections in late 2021, as in early 2021 economic crisis will even get much more worse.

Saithan

Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
21 18,639
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey
For the first time since 2002 AKP votes went under %30 according to Metropoll and Avrasya.

Also, i have seen another research that showed since 1 year meat consumption has been lowered and Makarna consumption raised, showing reduced income.

I'm watching a lot of poll companies and economists, everyone can agree on that if Erdogan can't manage to fix economy it's impossible for him to win another election in the future. Also, they say there is great chance of early elections in late 2021, as in early 2021 economic crisis will even get much more worse.

We need Azerbaycan to win before we hit the fence. Not that I doubt TSK will remain fully functional. But like in the past our enemies will strenghten their positions while we’re in the low.

S

Sinan

We need Azerbaycan to win before we hit the fence. Not that I doubt TSK will remain fully functional. But like in the past our enemies will strenghten their positions while we’re in the low.
I hope we don't lose anything in eastern Mediterranean during the transition. Everything else can be fixable.

Blood raven

Reactions
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
I would like him a little bit, if he would reevalute the education system in the country and makes it better by boosting the science section in the education system too.

Saithan

Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
21 18,639
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey
Government is doing some very wrong stuff...using gangsters to pressure political opponents.
CHP is not worthy of carrying on the legacy left. Hasn’t been so for a long time. Too many filth has gathered in the party.

S

Sinan

CHP is not worthy of carrying on the legacy left. Hasn’t been so for a long time. Too many filth has gathered in the party.
Regardless, you can't threaten a political party leader with a gangster.

Those stuff only happens in banana republics.

Zafer

Experienced member
Reactions
6 7,075
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Government is doing some very wrong stuff...using gangsters to pressure political opponents.
MHP supports government from outside. Erdoğan is government. Is he doing anything outrageous, I am unaware of such a thing.

S

Sinan

MHP supports government from outside. Erdoğan is government. Is he doing anything outrageous, I am unaware of such a thing.
Seems like you never, heard such thing as Cumhur ittifakı.....

Saithan

Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
21 18,639
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey
Personally I expect any new party to keep the hardline politics on PKK and HDP, protect our misaki-I-milli mavi vatan, have solid economic management not debt incurring and transparent, accountable.

any failure on any of those bullets is a no go.

Saithan

Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
21 18,639
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey

MAK Danışmanlık Yönetim Kurulu Başkanı Mehmet Ali Kulat Twitter’dan yaptığı paylaşımda “Güçlendirilmiş parlamenter sistem geliyor. Hem de muhalefet eliyle değil iktidar marifetiyle” ifadelerini kullandı.​

I think RTE and AKP has realized that the presidential system isn't working, and are now working towards a strengthened parliamentary system. Which is something I heard Ali Babacan say back when he established his party.

Iman'a mi geliyorlar ?

Zafer

Experienced member
Reactions
6 7,075
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Personally I expect any new party to keep the hardline politics on PKK and HDP, protect our misaki-I-milli mavi vatan, have solid economic management not debt incurring and transparent, accountable.

any failure on any of those bullets is a no go.
You describe Ak Parti and you know it. LOL

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom