Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 17,971
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
I normally wont say this sort of thing as disasters can happen to anybody and are not laughing matters or to celebrate.

Since the Armenians have transgressed all boundaries they have asked for it.

Watching the videos of Turkish drones making Armenians fly were great I hope for round 2 this time. Ramil Safarov the Armenian slayer got a medal 🤣

Xenon54

Experienced member
Switzerland Correspondent
Reactions
5 6,702
Nation of residence
Switzerland
Nation of origin
Turkey
True Kılıcdaroğlu will be the next candidate. I'm super convinced that Kılıçdaroğlu works for Erdo or rather they both work for someone else. There is no other explanation.
Well, seems like Erdogan will win another term, congrats AKPons and condolences to rest of the country.

Blood raven

Reactions
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
Well, seems like Erdogan will win another term, congrats AKPons and condolences to rest of the country.
I actually believe that the chp is doing a little trolling against the propaganda machine, so they cant harass or make bad reps to mansur or ekrem

Xenon54

Experienced member
Switzerland Correspondent
Reactions
5 6,702
Nation of residence
Switzerland
Nation of origin
Turkey
I actually believe that the chp is doing a little trolling against the propaganda machine, so they cant harass or make bad reps to mansur or ekrem
Are they retarded? Its a golden opportunity to win elections this time, no room for games...

Deliorman

Contributor
Reactions
5 3,557
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Bulgaria
TBH the way things go it won't be surprising if Kilicdaroglu defeats Erdo in a presidential vote.

Of course that I will always choose a much safer candidate like Yavas or Imamoglu that will obliterate Erdogan in a potential vote but even Kilicdaroglu is 100 times better choice than Erdogan in 2021.

L

LegionnairE

my friends who vote for AKP

How do you justify this?

TBH the way things go it won't be surprising if Kilicdaroglu defeats Erdo in a presidential vote.

Of course that I will always choose a much safer candidate like Yavas or Imamoglu that will obliterate Erdogan in a potential vote but even Kilicdaroglu is 100 times better choice than Erdogan in 2021.
My candidate is Tanju Özcan

what

Experienced member
Reactions
9 6,042
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey

Personal feelings aside, Kilicdaroglu is 72. I dont want to offend anyone of age, but he's too old to represent the young population of the country. The average Turk is 32.

I boggles my mind how someone like Biden with 78 is considered fit to run a country for example. I know compared to Trump anyone is, but Imamoglu is 50 something. He was 30 when Turkeys latest misery started, he has the right age imo.

L

LegionnairE

Personal feelings aside, Kilicdaroglu is 72. I dont want to offend anyone of age, but he's too old to represent the young population of the country. The average Turk is 32.

I boggles my mind how someone like Biden with 78 is considered fit to run a country for example. I know compared to Trump anyone is, but Imamoglu is 50 something. He was 30 when Turkeys latest misery started, he has the right age imo.
Age doesn't matter, what matters is ridding the country of invaders. We have to do that first and foremost.

Then we have to remove the gypsies from Bostancı coast. They are an eyesore.

L

LegionnairE

Gypsy is a slur FYI.
It's like saying Kurd is a slur. A gypsy is a gypsy. They have their own colorful unique culture and aesthetique. Please be more sensitive next time. Bigot.

We really need to save these people from the oppression, by sending them to more diverse and tolerant cities like Diyarbakır.

Tonyukuk

Reactions
1 973
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Kazakhstan
Necessary, but far too late. All those videos of hundreds of Afghans running in and we didn't even try to stop them... This sh*t has been going on for a long time FYI, and we are only beginning to accelerate efforts to stop them now because AKP is rapidly losing popularity.

But I guess out of the hundreds of thousands, if not millions of Afghans, we have enough "suitable candidates" to gift to America to fulfil their request for 25,000 of them...

Ecderha

Experienced member
Reactions
4 7,773
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey
Now it is become clear why usa deligation came in Turkiye few months ago!

Back then Media trolled us with disinformation -> "usa is asked Turkiye to stay in Afganistan or at lease control majer Airport ". <- Big fat lie and clever deviation for ppl.
As we know usa at moment is in the mode for systematically use all situations to mess up Turkiye.
usa dos not care about Turkiye so now it is clear for what usa is care and they send deligation to Turkiye.

usa want to keep the promise which they made to specific Afghans, which sided with usa in Afghansitan.
usa did not able to get all of them back to usa as promised safe live for them
So now usa tell them to go to Turkiye that ppl will get "green cart or long term visa or citizanship for usa". But this is only for Afghans which are known for usa as part of that group.

Issue is that What was promised for Turkiye and is it accepted by Turkiye. Because in the both sceenarios Turkiye will have to problems with Afghans refugees -> Which are "not part of the usa listed ppl"

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 17,971
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
We are going to take in the Afghans who helped the Americans invade the country in the first place.

Sorry but Turkey is not a dumping ground for treason.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 17,971
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Those afghanis who helped the americans had no problem in taking the dollars against their own people.

I know the taliban are not pleasant people but you fight your own battles you dont call in invaders and take their dollars.

Anastasius

Contributor
Azerbaijan Moderator
Reactions
3 2,927
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
Based on what I heard from American troops stationed in Afghanistan, regime-supporting Afghanis were often no better than the Taliban.

One dude who trained Afghani government soldiers straight-up said that they were even bigger trash than Islamic fundamentalists calling for people to be beheaded for listening to haram music. One example he cited was when they caught multiple government guys partaking in bacha bazi and tried to get them removed for it and their superior officers just told them to let it go and get used to it because their relationship with the Kabul government was frail as is.

I am sympathetic to letting Turkic Afghanis come into Turkey like Uzbeks and Hazaras (assuming they are carefully vetted to not be fundamentalists or criminals) but the rest should maybe stay in Iran or Tajikistan or Pakistan or something.

Call me racist but one group has a much better chance of integrating than the other.

Follow us on social media

Latest posts

Top Bottom