Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 17,946
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Bachabazi is not Islamic, Turkic or an Arab practice.

Its a dirty persian tradition done by the elites.

You know all those homo erotic poems? They all come from the Persians.

The Lbgt crowd approve bachabazi.

Last edited:

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 17,946
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Every monarch including the Ottomans were not immune from this practice. Im talking about pederasty, bachabazi and pederasty are the same thing.

I always said this before power and money corrupts.

When you have money and power you get whatever you desire.

This bachabazi practice will lead to Afghans being lynched by the Turks. I cannot imagine how many Turks are already disgusted by such a practice.

Last edited:

Constan

Reactions
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
I bet with all my money that this statement is published after an agreement with Turkey (Erdo).

Do you really think that we welcomed Syrian refugees just because Erdogan want to protect Syrians from Asaad regime ?

Glass🚬

Contributor
Reactions
2 3,159
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
I believe 100% this is true

Definitive, how could one explain the refugee situation otherwise, since he is really detached from reality all these developments dont come as a surprise tbh. The faster he gets removed and someone more heavy handed is being elected the better it will be for Turkey, u cant fix the refugee problem with strong worded letters, the illegal migrants dont play that game.

Australia is an example on how to deal with illegal migrants, the greeks as well, in fact the americans as well. The current gov. isnt suited for that, they have their own vision of a Turkey which is now collectively seen as a threat by all Turks.

Deliorman

Contributor
Reactions
5 3,557
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Bulgaria
Erdogan traded Turkish security- filling the country with Afghans and sending our troops to guard what Americans left in Kabul. In return probably the Americans won't dig deeper into the Halkbank case or his corruption, off shore bank accounts etc.

Xenon54

Experienced member
Switzerland Correspondent
Reactions
5 6,702
Nation of residence
Switzerland
Nation of origin
Turkey
Erdogan traded Turkish security- filling the country with Afghans and sending our troops to guard what Americans left in Kabul. In return probably the Americans won't dig deeper into the Halkbank case or his corruption, off shore bank accounts etc.
He has to prepare his retirement abroad after 2023 after all, its easy to avoid Turkish justice but not so easy to avoid Americans, he knows whom he has to make deals with, why would he care what happens with the country after he leaves the office?

Constan

Reactions
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Isn't the first time. Who do you think was US favorite presidential candidate since 2001 ? Who do you think US was trying to make him as the new image of modern Islam ? isn't AKP ?

S

Sinan

What do we have here.

Miniser Pakdemirli: "If Forest areas are to be designated as Tourist areas they will be designated as such"

hahahahahaha

They really are out of touch with what is happing with the people.

@Sinan
You know after people saw, nothing happened to Interior and Trade minister after all those scandals. Officials become really reckless. They are aware that even if they rape a woman live in TV, nothing will happen to them. So, they talk the way they want.

S

Sinan

No, i don't tick out because they are criticize goverment, even though it's empty. Those are things you should ask in meetings before such fires happen not afterwards.
Seems, like you just don't want to understand (or even try), i'm done repeating and wasting my time with you.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 17,946
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Remember guys not just the Afghans and Syrians that need to be kicked out but the Greeks and Armenians too.

Dont forget the illegal armenians that are invading Turkey and using fake identities to earn money then they send it off to Armenia under our nose.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 17,946
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Armenians also go to Mt Ararat to plant their flag.

Seriously I dont really get Turkey who hell would tolerate this shit??

Azerbaijanis really the most hardcore nationalists. They take it too serious its like their mothers have been insulted imagine planting a armenian flag in Baku. See how they mobilise within minutes. While at the same time you have Turks yay we should be in peace we are brothers to the Greeks and Armenians now its to the Assyrians.

Seriously no more buck breaking and uncle tom bs.

Us Turks were the buck breakers now instead we are going to get buck broken for some bs utopian dream.

Afterall globalisation is going to eliminate natiom states.

Want to know the first phase of globalisation its international law. Refugees are covered under international law. Remember we have to all "comply".

Conspiracy theories used to be called crazy but it seems this new world order or the great reset could be real.

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
9 8,950
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
We are going to take in the Afghans who helped the Americans invade the country in the first place.

Sorry but Turkey is not a dumping ground for treason.

Tomorrow if America ever tries to invade Turkey these traitor afghans will be used against Turkey, just like many of the traitor pkk kurds are used against Turkey from within.

Turkey under AK party became a cesspit of traitors. If there is a traitor to your nation who was rightly chased out, you can almost guarantee he's living in Turkey now.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 17,946
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Tomorrow if America ever tries to invade Turkey these traitor afghans will be used against Turkey, just like many of the traitor pkk kurds are used against Turkey from within.

Turkey under AK party became a cesspit of traitors. If there is a traitor to your nation who was rightly chased out, you can almost guarantee he's living in Turkey now.

Dont be surprised if Turkish collarborators join in.

Tonyukuk

Reactions
1 973
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Kazakhstan
This is strange. His own leader and party accepted it and now he is complaining about it. Erdogan literally made a deal with Biden to make Turkey a dumping ground for refugees, and a major name inside AKP denounces the move. Hmm, looks like massive cracks are forming inside AKP.

CaptureNK.PNG

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 17,946
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
So the Afghani collarborators if they go back will be executed by the Taliban.

Well not really our problem.

Look at how the Algerians dealt with the Harkis. Never feel sorry for collarborators.

I know the Taliban are aholes and not really good people here but the interpreters sold out their own nation for money.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom