Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
21 18,639
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey
Notice how AKP s
They are not saying government is starting these fires in order to build hotels.

What they say is forest areas should be preserved as it is and shouldn't be opened for construction.

If everyone could love this country as those "Turkish leftists"
Arda Zentürk the journalist actually posted a tweet where he quoted a law under tourizm ministry that forests would be replanted, but tourist areas could be included in development projects. I wish I had posted it when I saw it.

There is a loophole in the laws made that allows building on those lands.

Constan

Reactions
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Is it true that kilicdaroglu will be nominated as potential candidate against Erdogan in next presidential Election ? So this is CHP plan and other dumb people. An old man that he's no way can be different than Erdogan in any good way.

TheInsider

Experienced member
Professional
Solutions
Reactions
27 13,594
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
True Kılıcdaroğlu will be the next candidate. I'm super convinced that Kılıçdaroğlu works for Erdo or rather they both work for someone else. There is no other explanation.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 17,821
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
True Kılıcdaroğlu will be the next candidate. I'm super convinced that Kılıçdaroğlu works for Erdo or rather they both work for someone else. There is no other explanation.

When is Erdogan, Kilictaroglu and Bahceli going to retire and call it the quits?

what

Experienced member
Reactions
9 6,001
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
If Kilicdaroglu runs again, we have to fucking riot. There are two candidates that can beat Erdogan and Ghandi is not one o them.

Did anybody already mention that the regions affected and neglected are mostly opposition strongholds? That adds another dimension to the entire catastrophic governance of the fires.

Constan

Reactions
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Someone should start a petition on change.org or anywhere else to not allow Kılıçdaroğlu run for president.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 17,821
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Someone should start a petition on change.org or anywhere else to not allow Kılıçdaroğlu run for president.

Seriously kilictaroglu has lost so many times. Its pathetic man.

When a person loses from the opposition they call it the quits and another person takes the mantle.

For decades all I watched was the constant shit talking between Erdogan and Kilictaroglu. My dad watches Turkish news 24/7.

Also Bahceli is 70+ years old its time for him to quit you can see the man is fragile and old.

How long are these people going to stay?? They are dragging themselves, the parties and the people man.

Last edited:

Kartal1

Experienced member
Lead Moderator
Reactions
73 15,919
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey

What do we have here.

Miniser Pakdemirli: "If Forest areas are to be designated as Tourist areas they will be designated as such"

hahahahahaha

They really are out of touch with what is happing with the people.

@Sinan
Umm... I usually don't enter political discussions but What the heck bro? Who is that guy and why is he sitting on the place of a Minister? It's like I am reading the words of a teenager who came on this post and don't know what it is about and what have to be done. This is ridiculous. After the situation Fahrettin Altun caused with the #HelpTurkey tag and the inappropriate words this guy is also out of this world. BTW I want to clarify that hashtag #HelpTurkey really had intervention with bad intentions by trolls related to foreign governments. The troll accounts were detected and are known but this was not the way to react.

Everything around the fires is ridiculous and managed in the worst way possible. THK, Fahrettin Altun, the teabags, and on top we have a security deficiency in the affected areas. There are literally armed people patrolling around, searching people and controlling their IDs while we have enough police, TSK and Gendarmerie personnel which is able to ensure the security there. Security assistance in normal times by civilians should be only accepted in the way of reporting crimes and providing needed information and not letting armed civilians to take things in their hands. This can lead to serious consequences and internal tension which is not needed. I am sorry to tell this but our dear 15 years old martyr Eren Bulbul which was martyred in 2017 in Trabzon/Macka got martyred because of such craziness. He was martyred while he was walking in dangerous area together with the special team in order to show in which house the terrorists are hiding. People's assistance on the field should be only accepted in case of national mobilization.

Deliorman

Contributor
Reactions
4 3,487
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Bulgaria
AKP came with promises to turn Turkey into a EU country... all that it managed to do after 20 years is to turn Turkey into a corrupt Third World banana republic.

Just GO away already and leave this country alone you incompetent corrupt imbeciles. GO AWAY!

CAN_TR

Contributor
Reactions
10 4,934
Nation of residence
Austria
Nation of origin
Turkey
I hope the rumors that Kilicdaroglu is the next canidate is a bad fucking joke. He belongs behind the desk in a post office not on the throne of the main opposition.

CHP currently has only two canidates that would wipe the floor with AKP, he's none of them.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 17,821
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
I hope the rumors that Kilicdaroglu is the next canidate is a bad fucking joke. He belongs behind the desk in a post office not on the throne of the main opposition.

CHP currently has only two canidates that would wipe the floor with AKP, he's none of them.

Its going to be Vahdettin vs Abdulhamid II 🤣🤣

I know Tayyip does not look like Abdulhamid II most people liken Tayyip to him while Kilictaroglu looks like Sultan Vahdettin 🤣

CAN_TR

Contributor
Reactions
10 4,934
Nation of residence
Austria
Nation of origin
Turkey
I said, opposition doing everything they could possibly do, why do you tick of when someone criticize government?
No, i don't tick out because they are criticize goverment, even though it's empty. Those are things you should ask in meetings before such fires happen not afterwards.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 17,821
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
If a natural disaster hits Armenia.

I hope the people of Turkey dont send any help. Also close the airspace.

What will do next is laugh maybe even dab on them 🤣🤣🤣

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 17,821
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
People forget we have like 100k illegal armenians in Turkey.

Even Erdogan bragged about it thinking its something to be proud about.

Now people now should go figure. What this means.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom